| 08-09-2007, 04:25 PM || #11 |
I'm not just good, I
Join Date: Jul 2007
| | Re: TOP RESTAURANT on WEBKINZ!We need restaurants to reveiw come here!
hey go to the top of this forum and cacoluax i dont kno how to spell it but they posted it
its up with the rules
here it is
How To Post a Screen Capture Picture for Contests!!
This is a great new feature on WebkinzInsider, isn't it? Most of these contests are for design of the great rooms we have on WebkinzWorld! However, I've seen lots of people wanting to enter and not knowing how to post a picture.
How To Post A Screen Shot on WebkinzInsider:
1. Go to the screen you wish to capture. (For example, my jungle TV Room.)
2. Press the Print Screen button on your keyboard. This button is usally located over the F10 button. It appears as Print Screen, Print Scrn, etc.
3. Open the program MS Paint on the computer. Click edit >> paste.
4. Your entire screen will be posted. Move the image over a bit, and click on the white space that appears.
5. Click on the tool that looks like a dashed line rectangle. Create a shape over the part you wish to capture (For example, the room. You do not need your dock or your start button also in the picture.)
6. Edit >> cut.
7. File >> new.
8. Do not save the image.
9. Edit >> paste.
10. Drag the corners to fit your image.
11. Save the image as an easy name you will remeber. (For example, Jungle Screening Room).
12. Open up Internet Explorer (or AOL Explorer, Firefox, etc. Whatever you use.)
13. Go to tinypic.com
14. Click browse. Find the image you just created.
15. Upload the image. Wait for the codes to appear, and a smaller picture of what you created next to the codes.
16. Copy the code for Forums and Message Boards.
17. Paste the code into your thread/post.
Voila! It seems very complicated, but really takes only a few minutes
Here is the finished example of my jungle screening room:
For more information, you can read other guides at the following threads:
Remeber, if you ever need any help, I am always here! Give me a shout out and I'll walk you through it!
WI Forum Protector
Last edited by feltom22; 08-09-2007 at 04:26 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
| || |