Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-24-2008, 05:57 PM   #71
SmileeProductions™
Webkinz :)

Rukia is a jewel in the roughRukia is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Top Graphix Design! With your host....\/\/!|<Y|_0!!! You could be his proud new partner of his son to be graphix boutique! Spots left: None...sorries xP [[Come back next time :\]]

I couldn't resist....

Click the image to open in full size.

xDD

---------- Rukia added 0 Minutes and 50 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by wikylo
You've never seen the movie spirited away!!!! That is like the best movie EVER! xD

Hayao Miyazaki makes the best movies ever! xD
Crud, Scrach that. xD

I LOVE THAT MOVIE!! xDD

I watched alot of his movies though... xDD

Last edited by Rukia; 09-24-2008 at 05:57 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Rukia is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-24-2008, 06:01 PM   #72
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonder
wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

Default Re: Top Graphix Design! With your host....\/\/!|<Y|_0!!! You could be his proud new partner of his son to be graphix boutique! Spots left: None...sorries xP [[Come back next time :\]]

Turniphead is the best anime character of ALL time xD

Old 09-24-2008, 06:07 PM   #73
SmileeProductions™

Rukia is a jewel in the roughRukia is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by wikylo
Turniphead is the best anime character of ALL time xD

He He He.....

xDD

I agree. Thy has given me an IDEA!! *le gasp!*

---------- Rukia added 4 Minutes and 54 Seconds later ----------

Idea, failed.

xDD

Last edited by Rukia; 09-24-2008 at 06:07 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Rukia is offline Female
Old 09-24-2008, 06:09 PM   #74
ow, its emma!
Gift Guru

Pokadottie has much to be proud ofPokadottie has much to be proud ofPokadottie has much to be proud ofPokadottie has much to be proud ofPokadottie has much to be proud of

Let me just say, this is SUCH a cool contest! I will surely be checking back frequently - when this is over, you should do another one! I would love to enter!
Pokadottie is offline Female
Old 09-24-2008, 06:41 PM   #75
derrie100

Derrie is on a distinguished road

I have seen Howl's Moving Castle before (at a friends house) otherwise I don't see much anime!

Last edited by Derrie; 09-25-2008 at 02:37 PM..
Derrie is offline Male
Old 09-24-2008, 07:24 PM   #76
I love Paramore&

webkinz_ has disabled reputation

Default Re: Top Graphix Design! With your host....\/\/!|<Y|_0!!! You could be his proud new partner of his son to be graphix boutique! Spots left: 10!!! Hurry and join! :)

View Post Originally Posted by tarsky781
Hi, wik, I saw you posted a link and I clicked out of curiosity...
I am horrible at graphix but I have a few friends who do amazing graphix like *snap* that!
And... I don't like posting pics.
Like me?

I would like to enter but too bad there's no more spots!

Dang it!

If you are curious about what I make my shop is in my siggie.

~Webzy
webkinz_ is offline Female
Old 09-24-2008, 07:40 PM   #77
I love

IceBrownie is on a distinguished road

Ok Scenarios:

1. For some oddball reason I am getting way more orders than you. You are beggining to get steamed. how do you handle it?
I would just try working harder at my work and not start a fight!

2. I have had a bad day at school and seem to be taking it out on you at the stop. How do you handle it before it turns into a fight and we both get banned?
Try calming you and asking you what went wrong. And try to cheer you up!
Old 09-24-2008, 09:12 PM   #78
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonder
wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

If there is I will gladly pm you webkinz_!

thanks IceBrownie!!!
Old 09-25-2008, 03:23 PM   #79
xKittyKinz13x is a jewel in the roughxKittyKinz13x is a jewel in the rough

1. For some oddball reason I am getting way more orders than you. You are beggining to get steamed. how do you handle it?
if that were to happen, there are several things i would do:
♥ post a link to the shop in the siggie, attracting more customers & hopefully getting myself some customers
♥ on the thread, *gently remind* people that i am here too & i can do good work as well!

2. I have had a bad day at school and seem to be taking it out on you at the stop. How do you handle it before it turns into a fight and we both get banned?
if you were very angry, wik, i could:
♥ send you a PM reminding you that is neither my nor the customer's fault for whatever you're mad about
♥ show you some lolcats/funny avvie/ funny graphic
♥ suggest you should get off the computer for a bit and go do something, like draw, talk to friends, or go on a bike ride to let off some steam.

thank you so much for the "pass"!!! ♥ love it. going to be my siggie or my profile pic. :]

♥amanda
xKittyKinz13x is offline Female
Old 09-25-2008, 03:28 PM   #80

Chilipepper38 is an unknown quantity at this point

Ok "Like, YAH I wanna win". WI username= Chilipepper38 WW username= Tezo Some of my work= I can do Flip books Up to 4 pics each, The flip book speeds= Slower, Slow, Normal, Fast, Faster.
Glitter Words Any words no numbers, The text font and coloring= Adorable, blue and Purple, Dasiy, Pink, Graffiti, Red, Blue, or Purple, Handwriting, Red or Tan, Block Type, Blue or Rainbow, Tribal, Orange.
Glitter Photos the glitter type is stars, hearts, cash signs,snow, glitter,twinkles,red hearts, shimmer,bubbles, and glitter 2. any words, all the colors and some extras, any rotations( i.e. 30%, 36%), any border colors.
Profile layouts, they come in subjects like Romance, Personality, Music, Emotions, And Girly. Here are some examples click to veiw<A href="http://i35.tinypic.com/wu5tn4.gif" target=_blank>Click the image to open in full size.
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=14lspdt&s=4

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2zecrvo&s=4
These are just some of them i hope you like them!

Last edited by Chilipepper38; 09-25-2008 at 04:15 PM..
Chilipepper38 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
abcdefghijklmnoqrstuvwxyz, amanda misses this!, bananas in cereal rocks!, best contest ever!, good lucks! top 3s!, i know kung-fu! ~ice, luck to tex-pub-ice, madd judging skillz x}, soooo close! :], ss will miss you!, ss won round something!, tagginess <3 texasmiley, ubpay wuz here