Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-26-2008, 09:29 PM   #701
and lovin' it!
Gift Guru

Pubob03 is a splendid one to beholdPubob03 is a splendid one to beholdPubob03 is a splendid one to beholdPubob03 is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Top Graphix Design! With your host....\/\/!|<Y|_0!!! You could be his proud new partner of his son to be graphix boutique! Spots left: None...sorries xP [[Come back next time :\]]

Yay, judging! Sorry I must've missed the pink-text thing. :-/ And the av was animated, w/ all 4 of your birds....?

Oooohhhhh, so....who's eliminated??
Pubob03 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-26-2008, 09:53 PM   #702
I Hate Hackers!
Webkinz :)

ButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to all

Default Re: Top Graphix Design! With your host....\/\/!|<Y|_0!!! You could be his proud new partner of his son to be graphix boutique! Spots left: None...sorries xP [[Come back next time :\]]

I didnt see it moving. LOL. It doesnt?
ButterCup1994 is offline Male
Old 11-26-2008, 09:55 PM   #703
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonder
wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

Ok...

Tex.

Since you won, you are safe. But I think that you need to step up the creative notch.

The next person safe is...

Spoiler: show
Pub

So will the bottom 2 please step forward.

Icebrownie and Kitty

Icebrownie- I loved your siggy. But the customer wasn't happy... The customer is the most important person. If you can't make them happy then there's no point in makin avvies for 'em...

Kitty- You kinda did ok in the customers eyes but to me it was one of your worst things you've done. It was just to me looking like you didn't take everything into perspective. Nothing was in proportion and it looked messy from my point of view.

And the person that joins Pub and Tex in the finale is..

Spoiler: show
Ice.

I know you have it in you. Just listen to the customer better

I'm sorry kitty. Just practice and make some stuff to make you memorable and rise above the rest. That was the main reason you're not in. I feel that I haven't seen you do something that SHABAMS me yet and when you find that something you'll be unstoppable! =)

We'll miss you!

wik!

As for the finale theme.

I want you to make a STRIKING avatar and signature set for yourself. I want you to drop everybit of talent you have into this set. It can be about whatever you wish and say whatever you like. Just make it AMAZING!

I can't wait to see 'em!

wik!
Old 11-26-2008, 10:02 PM   #704
and lovin' it!
Gift Guru

Pubob03 is a splendid one to beholdPubob03 is a splendid one to beholdPubob03 is a splendid one to beholdPubob03 is a splendid one to behold

Yeah...hold on, try this link....
http://i36.tinypic.com/15x719f.jpg

If it doesn't work, idk. Maybe I'll try photobucket. Did any1 else see it not moving? Cuz it works on my comp......
~pub

---------- Pubob03 added 5 Minutes and 8 Seconds later ----------

Oops, that was for C.

Phew.....wow, I was just SO nervous...kitty..... I'm so sorry. We'll miss your personality here. Serious, I'm not saying that cuz you were eliminated. Just...stop by again like gup does, okay?

EEKKK!!!!! Wik, don't make us think creatively like that! > You're so mean!!!!!!! Just kidding. This might take awhile, tho.....Maybe I'll use the scanline thing you taught me?

Again this might take a while....just a bit. Possibly. Maybe. Meaning, definatley. I think I'll make a few then narrow it down. Why oh why can't you just assign us something! LOL. I have a feeling i know who's gonna win....not saying anything tho. I think wik already picked out his winner. Just eliminations now. Ugh, so nerveracking. Hey, it's all for fun, right? But I will be so sad if I'm 2nd or 3rd. Not trying to persuade you or anything (or am I?), no! I just tend to ramble on and on, especially online cuz no one's there to tell me to shut up.
~pub

Last edited by Pubob03; 11-26-2008 at 10:02 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 11-26-2008, 10:12 PM   #705
xKittyKinz13x is a jewel in the roughxKittyKinz13x is a jewel in the rough

mm, good luck guys. and i'll definatley visit the shop. i personally preferred my av to the sig, but that's just my opinion. and it was supposed to overlap, but oh well. i am sad that i'm not in the running, but i'm kinda relieved also i guessed b/c i don't know if i could handle a big shop. oh well, at least i still have graphikinz. (pokes you guys to visit!) i'll stop by here... ♥

---------- xKittyKinz13x added 1 Minutes and 51 Seconds later ----------

i added some taggies. :[

Last edited by xKittyKinz13x; 11-26-2008 at 10:12 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
xKittyKinz13x is offline Female
Old 11-26-2008, 10:12 PM   #706
I Hate Hackers!

ButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to all

I hope your not mad - kitty. Dont stop makind graphics...they really are good
ButterCup1994 is offline Male
Old 11-26-2008, 10:13 PM   #707

(pokes you guys some more to visit graphikinz)
noo, i am not advertising... def. not advertising...

---------- xKittyKinz13x added 0 Minutes and 41 Seconds later ----------

i have my shop still, bc. (POKES you to visit)

Last edited by xKittyKinz13x; 11-26-2008 at 10:13 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 11-26-2008, 10:30 PM   #708
and lovin' it!
Gift Guru

Hey I'm like ur best customer!!
Old 11-26-2008, 11:01 PM   #709

View Post Originally Posted by Pubob03
Hey I'm like ur best customer!!
yes, pub... :]
Old 11-27-2008, 10:41 AM   #710
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

OMG! I am so thrilled! Thanks ButterCup! So.. Ooopsies! I fergot to wash my hands and now I'm getting icing on the keyboard.... woops. LOL. brb

---------- TexasGirl8 added 4 Minutes and 37 Seconds later ----------

OKay... striking avatar and signature using every drop of talent we have.... Hmm.

Last edited by TexasGirl8; 11-27-2008 at 10:41 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
TexasGirl8 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
abcdefghijklmnoqrstuvwxyz, amanda misses this!, bananas in cereal rocks!, best contest ever!, good lucks! top 3s!, i know kung-fu! ~ice, luck to tex-pub-ice, madd judging skillz x}, soooo close! :], ss will miss you!, ss won round something!, tagginess <3 texasmiley, ubpay wuz here