Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-26-2008, 07:41 PM   #391
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonder
wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

Default Re: Top Graphix Design! With your host....\/\/!|<Y|_0!!! You could be his proud new partner of his son to be graphix boutique! Spots left: None...sorries xP [[Come back next time :\]]

Can't wait to see it Derrie! We enjoyed having you compete! I wish I could have fifteen people in my shop! xDD

umm I normally don't give time limits pub. You guys are EXCEPTIONALLY committed!
Sponsored Links
Old 10-26-2008, 07:50 PM   #392
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

Default Re: Top Graphix Design! With your host....\/\/!|<Y|_0!!! You could be his proud new partner of his son to be graphix boutique! Spots left: None...sorries xP [[Come back next time :\]]

View Post Originally Posted by wikylo
^pub explained it PERFECT =)

tex uhhhhhhhhhh no not really like if you checked My graphics look WAY different that yours which look WAY different than Super Clydesdale Bros yadda yadda yadda

just give me 3 examples of something that YOU make and only YOU make.

Pub if you didn't make the unicorn then it's not something that just YOU make

That's not exactly what I meant. lol. I meant, that like everybody makes like the same types of things but with their own personal flair if that makes any sense. lol.

---------- TexasGirl8 added 0 Minutes and 28 Seconds later ----------

I need to tweak mine then ya I'll post it soon!

Last edited by TexasGirl8; 10-26-2008 at 07:50 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
TexasGirl8 is offline Female
Old 10-26-2008, 07:52 PM   #393
and lovin' it!
Gift Guru

Pubob03 is a splendid one to beholdPubob03 is a splendid one to beholdPubob03 is a splendid one to beholdPubob03 is a splendid one to behold

I know...LOL. And thanks.

I know, another question, blah blah blah, but I have one anyway. . Does it have to be something COMPLETELY original? I was thinking of using an idea from someone's siggy, which can be made into practically anything. I didn't think of it but probably neither did that person, but I haven't seen any shops w/ it.

---------- Pubob03 added 1 Minutes and 8 Seconds later ----------

TO DERRIE: Great spirit. I know what it feels like to lose and I can't say I've always acted (or at least posted) so nicely. I'm sorry to see you go.

Last edited by Pubob03; 10-26-2008 at 07:52 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Pubob03 is offline Female
Old 10-26-2008, 07:53 PM   #394
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonder
wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

do it pub! ;]
Old 10-26-2008, 08:18 PM   #395
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

Ugh I have a headache I don't feel like making graphics right now. lol I'll work on it tomorrow.

---------- TexasGirl8 added 17 Minutes and 59 Seconds later ----------

Is the sky the limit on this? Or are we limited? (besides the unique part lol) Cuz I found another thing that I made (probably out of sheer frustration) but it's really cool looking. But it's not like a little thing like, well like IDK. It's hard to explain. Just answer my question, lol. I keep confusing myself. xD

---------- TexasGirl8 added 6 Minutes and 8 Seconds later ----------

Heh my creativeness is making quark act slow. xD You shall see

Last edited by TexasGirl8; 10-26-2008 at 08:18 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 10-26-2008, 08:26 PM   #396
and lovin' it!
Gift Guru

Pubob03 is a splendid one to beholdPubob03 is a splendid one to beholdPubob03 is a splendid one to beholdPubob03 is a splendid one to behold

Cool. I'll start in a little bit.
NOTE TO EVERYONE!!!! Please don't nag me! I hardly get on during weekdays, maybe 1/2 hr at most Mon-Thurs. On Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays, I'm on basically all day unless I'm on vaca. or something. Don't nag.

I wonder who will be the brave first soul to post.......I really DON'T want to be. I wanna know if mine's original enough. This round is making me nervous wik.... It's exciting, though. Not following rules, this is all the competitor, and what THEY can do.
I get the point in your making it. Like, you'd get more business if you can't get it anywhere else.

If I haven't said this already, thanks for making a fun contest.
~pub

---------- Pubob03 added 0 Minutes and 58 Seconds later ----------

Tex- Quark sounds cool. Just the name of it. MS Paint-*yawn*. Boring. And ocasionnaly I use GIMP btu I'm more comfortable w/ Paint, therefore i use it mroe often. And GIMP is a weird name too.

Last edited by Pubob03; 10-26-2008 at 08:26 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 10-26-2008, 08:32 PM   #397
I love
Webkinz :)

IceBrownie is on a distinguished road

Oh. I get it now. Well this is hard.....well that's what competitions all about! Cuz I only use paint.....so I can't make anything toooo special. My bro is getting me photoshop. We used to have it but then we had to reinstall our comp becuz it got a virus. So now we don't have it. Let me think.........

Last edited by IceBrownie; 10-26-2008 at 08:40 PM..
Old 10-26-2008, 08:33 PM   #398
and lovin' it!
Gift Guru

wow, I just went back to see what SS won with. She totally deserved that 1st place. It's amazing....
Old 10-26-2008, 08:35 PM   #399
Gift Guru

My fingers are trying to get me to post mine, but I'm waiting for wik to answer. Ahh so cool! I'd never use it but it still looks cool and I'm sure people would. lol.
Old 10-26-2008, 08:35 PM   #400
and lovin' it!
Gift Guru

ICE: I think u mean PhotoSHOP? Photobuclet is online, like tinypic. Also, try downloading GIMP. It's free. I just started using it, it's COMPLETELY different from MS Paint (which is the only other thing I have other than awesome websites), but the results come out better. The website's gimp.org.
Closed

Tags
abcdefghijklmnoqrstuvwxyz, amanda misses this!, bananas in cereal rocks!, best contest ever!, good lucks! top 3s!, i know kung-fu! ~ice, luck to tex-pub-ice, madd judging skillz x}, soooo close! :], ss will miss you!, ss won round something!, tagginess <3 texasmiley, ubpay wuz here