Rare times in local KT. Place your mouse over times and items for time conversions and info.
Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Re: Top Graphix Design! With your host....\/\/!|<Y|_0!!! You could be his proud new partner of his son to be graphix boutique! Spots left: None...sorries xP [[Come back next time :\]]
Originally Posted by ljfyle
how do ya download fonts!? ???
(I AHVE WINDOWS, not sure if it's the same on Mac)
1. Save/Download the file ( try dafont.com ) MAKE SURE it's FREE FOR PERSONAL USE!!
2. Find the file in My Documents (or wherever u saved it), double click, then unzip (it usually saves as a ZIPPED file). TO UNZIP, open the folder, then on the left it says extract. Then just click next next next, etc.
3. Go to Start>Control Panel
4. Switch to Classic View (you can skip this if it's alread yin classic)
5. Click the "Fonts" icon. A list w/ icons for all the fonts should pop up.
6. Go to File>Install New Font...
7. Find your username on the PC. I personally have to double click the drive (ex, c:/ or D:/), then Documents/Settings, then (my name). Then go to "my Documents" (or wherever you saved it).
8. Wait till the name pops up in the top screen. When it or they do, click "Select all", then Ok/Download.
9. Open paint/MS Word, and the font should be there!
Profile me if you've got any questions, I'm not the best explainer...I know what I'm talking about but can be confoozing at times.
PS, Ice, (if you're still left) yours doesn't even have to be good! You've got immunity, lucky!!!! xD
WebkinzInsider.Com is not an official site of, sponsored by, nor affiliated with Ganz, Inc, Webkinz, Lil'Kinz, or Kinzville Newz and all character names, logos, and images are trademarks owned by Ganz, Inc.