Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-05-2008, 08:09 AM   #181
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonder
wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

Default Re: Top Graphix Design! With your host....\/\/!|<Y|_0!!! You could be his proud new partner of his son to be graphix boutique! Spots left: None...sorries xP [[Come back next time :\]]

umm the round isn't jo bros...
Sponsored Links
Old 10-05-2008, 08:11 AM   #182
Jacob Black ♥'s
Banned
zoeychloe101 has a spectacular aura aboutzoeychloe101 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Top Graphix Design! With your host....\/\/!|<Y|_0!!! You could be his proud new partner of his son to be graphix boutique! Spots left: None...sorries xP [[Come back next time :\]]

wait wrong one let me see this one

Last edited by zoeychloe101; 10-11-2008 at 09:47 AM..
zoeychloe101 is offline Female
Old 10-05-2008, 08:11 AM   #183
Jacob Black ♥'s
Banned
zoeychloe101 has a spectacular aura aboutzoeychloe101 has a spectacular aura about

then what is it????
Old 10-05-2008, 08:20 AM   #184
Jacob Black ♥'s
Banned

here it is finally!!!

Last edited by zoeychloe101; 10-11-2008 at 09:47 AM..
Old 10-05-2008, 09:37 AM   #185
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

OK I will judge.
Old 10-05-2008, 09:41 AM   #186
Jacob Black ♥'s
Banned

okey dokey artichokey
Old 10-05-2008, 10:00 AM   #187
derrie100
Webkinz :)

Derrie is on a distinguished road

HURRAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Derrie is offline Male
Old 10-05-2008, 10:23 AM   #188
Wacky Be
Gifted

OK Judging time!!!

but first off

only one of you is going to be out since Elephant had to drop out...

So let's begin critiques!!!

First off

Pancake El ****erWubbaWoopyWoo wants to thank everyone for making him look handsome in all of the avvies and siggs!

Kritiques!!!

Derrie- I loved both your avvie and siggy! Simple yet appropriate! Good job!!!

Gupdoo- I don't think you put enough emphasis on the hippo. There was a LOT of background and I think the virtual hippo pic would have been better.

SomeoneSpecial- I understand the hearts but the pink made it look a bit girly...

Tex- Good job! Love the standing hippo but the circles on the side were kind of distracting...Yet I still loved it!!!

Pub-OMG!!!!! Yours was so creative and awesome!!!!! I loved it!!!

Kitty- I love the background colors!!! Good job!

Rukia- yours was good...but I personally didn't like the font you used. but i guess that's a matter of opinion.

IceBrownie-I LOVED Your Siggy!!! But I wish the avvie matched it more...

Zoey- Your graphic was so good! But where was Pancake El ****erWubbaWoopyWoo? I clearly stated in the rules he had to be in it!

ok

Pass time!!!!

- I am proud to pronounce this round's winner as....

Spoiler: show
Click the image to open in full size.

2nd...

3rd...

4th...

5th...

6th...

7th...

Will our bottom 2 please step forward...

Both of you had issues this round...

gupdoo- You had WAY too much background and not enough hippo. That was the only thing...

zoey- your outfit would have been the best if you had followed directions...you took a huge long time, and it took you didn't even really read the directions several times!...

I only have one pass...

and that pass belongs to the person has another chance at becoming one step closer to being my graphic partner...

and that pass belongs to...

Congrats! you have another chance at this contest!

Zoey

You are a great graphics designer but you need to a read all the directions and get them in in a timely fashion! You have it in you but we just haven't seen it yet!

Good luck and may our paths cross again!

wik

here's your pass if you want it =)

ok guys! this next round

we are going to give you a webkinz and a fruit! xD

You have to make an AVVIE/SIGGY matching set that incorprates both of them!!!

ok

Pub- I know you like cows so that is your webbie!

and your fruit is oranges!!!

--------

IceBrownie- You love your cheeky monkey so that is your webbie! and the fruit you must incorporate is...

POMEGRANATE!!! xD

-----

Derrie- you come off to me as a grey wolf kinda person!

sooo...

that's your webbie!

and your fruit is...

PAPAYA!!!

-----

Tex- yours is gonna be the grey arabian!

and your fruit is going to be

AVOCADO!!! xD

------

Kitty- I know you like your grey and white cat so that will be your webbie!

and your fruit is a

CLEMENTINE!!!

--------

Rukia- Since you like Asian cartoons you must like Asian animals! xD

You are getting the bengal tiger!!! xD

and your fruit is...

MUSKADIMES!!!!! xD

---------

SomeoneSpecial- You like your spotted leopardso that's your webbie!

and

your fruit is...

PLANTAINS!!!!

--------

and last but not least-

gupdoo!

your animal is the bull frog since i remember Michael from OceanBluue's WNTM! xD

and

your fruit is...

PERSIMMONS!!! xD

-------------

CAN'T WAIT TO SEE HOW YALL DO!!!

wik!

who is

xD-licious!!!
Old 10-05-2008, 10:57 AM   #189
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

WOOHOO! I have an idear let's go make it!
TexasGirl8 is offline Female
Old 10-05-2008, 11:19 AM   #190
Jacob Black ♥'s
Banned

I DIDNT SEE THAT HE HAD TO BE IN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i always lose at everything!
Closed

Tags
abcdefghijklmnoqrstuvwxyz, amanda misses this!, bananas in cereal rocks!, best contest ever!, good lucks! top 3s!, i know kung-fu! ~ice, luck to tex-pub-ice, madd judging skillz x}, soooo close! :], ss will miss you!, ss won round something!, tagginess <3 texasmiley, ubpay wuz here