Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-15-2008, 02:08 PM   #1
fudge4u22
Webkinz :)

fuddge4u is on a distinguished road

Exclamation Top Chef!

So do you want to be a Top Chef?
Well you came to the right place!
Every week I will give you a challenge than you must create a picture of the food and post a description of the food. One chef will be gone after each challenge.

Prizes!
1st place: choice of 10 psf
2nd place: choice of 7 psf
3rd place: choice of 5 psf

Psf: :goo::gor::rdr:

Judges!
-Paris
- Corbin
- Snowflake
:clyde:- Dixon

Now fill out the form

Pet type:
Pet Name:
WW user name:

ONLY 10 ENTRIES WILL BE ACCEPTED!!

Sponsored Links
Old 05-15-2008, 03:32 PM   #2
Woo! I'm finally
Gifted

LuckyWebkinz is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Top Chef!

Can you post an Example of What to do here?
Old 05-15-2008, 03:37 PM   #3
tree lover

sorry i cant do this!!!
Old 05-15-2008, 04:33 PM   #4
Indiana Jones is
Gifted

writergirl7 has a spectacular aura about

Please don't join this contest. The Top Chef trademark is owned by me, writergirl7. Only members with my permission can use the trademark. fuddge4u hasn't asked for my permission.
Old 05-16-2008, 04:14 PM   #5
YAY!!!! i am a

hugslovesu1 is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by writergirl7
Please don't join this contest. The Top Chef trademark is owned by me, writergirl7. Only members with my permission can use the trademark. fuddge4u hasn't asked for my permission.
excuse me but she did NOT copy you she came up with this because she likes Top Chef you do not own top chef only the people who produce the show own it!!
Old 05-16-2008, 04:21 PM   #6
GymnastGirl724

yes, but excuse me, she was the first and only person to use this idea on WI. They joined WI at the same time, so they could've done it earlier if it was "their idea". However, since writergirl thought of it first, you must ask their permission. See webkinz newz, for example. Everyone credits and gets permission from Zkat before they start a webkinz news thread. Because Zkat was the first person to do Webkinz newz.
Old 05-16-2008, 04:35 PM   #7
Indiana Jones is
Gifted

Well, I was the first person to make a Top Chef and I asked for people not to copy it and ask my permission to use the trademark. Fuddge didn't ask for my permission.
Old 05-16-2008, 04:41 PM   #8
fudge4u22

View Post Originally Posted by writergirl7
Well, I was the first person to make a Top Chef and I asked for people not to copy it and ask my permission to use the trademark. Fuddge didn't ask for my permission.
ok i did not ask for permission i have never seen a top chef thread and i have never seen you around here. and legally you do not own the right to "top chef WI". you need a patent and you do not have one. sorry if i sound mean but i am stating the facts, again i am sorry i did not ask your permission but i did not know that i had too any way. again i have never seen that kind of thread before.

ps where in wi does it say i have to ask permission to make a thread? is it a rule?
Old 05-16-2008, 04:46 PM   #9
Indiana Jones is
Gifted

Well, it says on my thread that I don't want you to copy it. Do you want the link? It's actually in it's final round. I'll get the link.

---------- writergirl7 added 3 Minutes and 29 Seconds later ----------

Here is the link. There. 2 weeks before yours:

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...html?p=7224801

Last edited by writergirl7; 05-16-2008 at 04:46 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 05-16-2008, 04:46 PM   #10
fudge4u22

AHHHHHHH!!!!! i did not copy you! i came up with this on my own i did not see your thread! please stop harassing me!
Closed