Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-08-2008, 06:39 PM   #671
I love my
Webkinz :)

gymnasticsgirl96 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: TOP 3! RESULTS UP! ljfyle's WNTM war!

ok!
my heart is beating, b/c i was scared to leave lol.
ummm i will have to hunt for my easter shoes, idk where they are, but i will try to find them!
gymnasticsgirl96 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-08-2008, 07:29 PM   #672

gmk1996 is on a distinguished road

Click the image to open in full size.
Here is Rico dressed up as Christmas!:rac:
He is wearing the shoes to represent presents!
He is wearing the hat to represent all the festivities!
And the shirt and pants to represent the Christmas colors!
Old 09-08-2008, 07:49 PM   #673
I love my

Smile Re: TOP 3! RESULTS UP! ljfyle's WNTM war!

Holidays!
WOW. what a fun idea! It may have taken a while to find items, place them & etc, but it was worth it :] & Princess had a TON of fun dressing up in her favoritve holiday outfits! So now I will describe each & every item & clothing item & what it means.
Clothing~
Hat- Well, this is Webkinz World, & we all know Webkinz Cares,so i thought it would be an important part to add, & it also represents Webkinz Day!(& a little valentines day-ish)
Shirt- Well, I decided to put a winterfest item to cover all things in Winter including Christmas & etc, including the other celebrated things (hanika & things like that) so i combined them
pants- The pants represent christmas by itself, since i celebrate christmas
shoes- The easter egg shoes of cource reprecent easter :]

~~*Background Objects*~~
Winter tree- this reprecents winter & all the things that happen durring this time
Christmas tree- reprecents Christmas
Autumn Print- fall & everything in that time period (thanksgiving)
pary machine- I think for a pet/person their birthday is an imfortant day, & is LIKE a holiday to them, so i thought i would add it as a creative thing
scary door- HALLOWEEN, which is comming soon yay!
fall tree- which is for thanksgiving & fall events
valentine flowers- valentines day
W cares bear- is part of w cares, & very colorful which ties all the colors together!

that took a while LOL, I hope it is thought of, & liked :]
enjoy!

Last edited by gymnasticsgirl96; 09-10-2008 at 05:07 PM.. Reason: Fixing picture
Old 09-08-2008, 09:41 PM   #674
ilovepink509
OMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the roughOMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the rough

Okay, it was hard to find an outfit that suited a bunch of holidays and matched, but here's what I came up with! And just saying that your 2 pictures are such big competition to mine!! They're soooo good! And look! Typing in prettyful colors! LOL!

So I tried to not only represent the different holidays, but all the seasons...winter, spring, summer and fall. I think it will cover all holidays within that season.
Winter: The Christmas Hat! I celebrate Christmas, so we got into some of the Christmas spirit with the hat! And Victoria is comfy in this and could wear this in the snow(somewhat concerned about the dress but you have to wear something nice to church and everything).
Spring: The Springtime Green Dress! Perfect to wear on Easter Sunday! The egg shoes didn't really match, lol. Tried to stick with a green theme, kind of like when the leaves finally turn green in springtime(and Christmas involves green too!).
Summer: The Hollywood Sunglasses! There aren't many summer holidays, but there are those "not so big" holidays you spend with your family. Like labor day! No white in this outfit! It kind of represents the sun getting in her eyes.
Fall: The mocassins! They're perfect for Thanksgiving! They're warm for the fall time to catch leaves in the fall fest. They're also good for Halloween spirit(kind of sort of) because they're brown like when the leaves turning brown.

Okay, Valentine's day is kind of a separate category...because it's not wintertime with Christmas and Hannukah neccessarily. And I didn't put in any pink or red, which is odd because Victoria loves pink and red and white. But the dress could definitely be worn in any holiday, except Halloween, because most holidays are sort of "fancy". Like something to a nice family dinner, church, a Valentines Day dance/date, etc. So it ties in with the thought of spending time with your family and looking nice. Victoria thinks that holiday's are about your family and friends and not being scared to show that you appreciate whatever holiday you're celebrating.

Just a fun fact, but each piece of clothing is normally worn by one of the members in her family. They all gave her one of their items. During family events, Victoria's family isn't afraid to be crazy and dress all chaotic yet somewhat sensible(lol not too wildd!). So each of them giving her a piece of clothing kind of represents giving and getting your family together. The most fun Victoria has is when she buys them presents and seeing their reaction when they open them!
Soooo....
Casey the pink pony gave her the dress. She dresses in pastel colors
Dancer the reindeer gave her the hat. She always dresses in winter/christmas clothes
ZhuZhu the panda gave her the shoes. She always dresses in more neutral colors
Lillicup the love frog gave her heart sunglasses, but they didn't match and Victoria wanted to wear hollywood sunglasses so she wore her own and hopes to wear the heart ones on valentine's day.
OMGitzkelseey1 is offline Female
Old 09-09-2008, 02:35 PM   #675
I love my

great job OMGitzkelseey!
i like it.
i am going to rea dthe stuff above your pic now, lol it's long
& colorful! like mine! cool
Old 09-09-2008, 03:00 PM   #676
ilovepink509

LOL sorry if I copied your "rainbowness", LOL you always type in rainbow colors! I just made it easier to distinguish the seasons, you know blue for winter yellow for summer brown for fall and green for spring...well those are the colors I think of! Thank you! I loveee everyonesss, this will be tough for ljfyle during judging!
Old 09-09-2008, 03:18 PM   #677
I love my

you didn't copy! you do use rainbow colors, i was kidding :]
& yea, maybe he will be making a poll sinc ehe wanted 3 pics.
hmmmm we will find out when we get the next theame!
Old 09-09-2008, 03:57 PM   #678
Save Our Planet!

ljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to behold

Great! Next round:

Back To School!
ljfyle is offline Male
Old 09-09-2008, 05:23 PM   #679
ilovepink509

View Post Originally Posted by gymnasticsgirl96
you didn't copy! you do use rainbow colors, i was kidding :]
& yea, maybe he will be making a poll sinc ehe wanted 3 pics.
hmmmm we will find out when we get the next theame!
LOL now you wrote this in black ink! You're rainbow stuff looks like a lot of work actually! I know you were kidding =) I was just saying haha. I think I first met you because you kept typing in rainbow colors with that same font and it was pretty cool! Anywayss it's very pretty! And I love all the items you put in it! And I have to use my ol' coconut for dis en', as my teacher says! I think the generic themes are the hardest! Like beach, winter, back to school. So I'll get working on it!
Old 09-09-2008, 05:39 PM   #680
I love my

haha!
lol yea i was :]
i forgot to change it! yea we did meet then!
I was typing for a rainbow theame (was it THIS contest??)
idk, but it was a funny way to meet, but i am glad we did!
thanks! your is cute too! your looks more like an outfit, mine is like...wacky seasons lol.
cool!
i will go get my back to school outfit ready!

p.s. when you click on my pic does it go bigger? i want to make sure everyone can see it
Closed

Tags
go blue team!, go red team!!!!!!!!!, good luck, kiara