Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-13-2008, 09:56 PM   #891
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

Default Re: TOP 2 DECIDED! WW's Next Top Model Season 4! Come and be a star! Your webkinz could be a supermodel! NO MORE SPOTS! JOIN NEXT SEASON! RESULTS ARE UP!

Four.......
TexasGirl8 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-13-2008, 09:57 PM   #892
Save Our Planet!
Webkinz :)

ljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: TOP 2 DECIDED! WW's Next Top Model Season 4! Come and be a star! Your webkinz could be a supermodel! NO MORE SPOTS! JOIN NEXT SEASON! RESULTS ARE UP!

Three....!!!!
ljfyle is offline Male
Old 12-13-2008, 09:58 PM   #893
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

Two...........
Old 12-13-2008, 09:58 PM   #894
Save Our Planet!

ljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to behold

haha, we have waisted like 15 posts w/ the countdown! xD
ljfyle is offline Male
Old 12-13-2008, 09:59 PM   #895
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

Welcome to the Final Judging, ladies.
This is it. One of you will be recieving our prizes so let's list them out again, shall we?

Prizes:
An appearance in my siggy and avvie for a week
A job at Paige modeling agency
10 PSFS and...
getting to be a judge next season!

Now, let's start judging.

Looking at the poll, Brandi, you won there. Congratulations!
Remember, though, that the poll does not decide the winner entirely.

Let's now look at your portfolios. Esmeree, you're first.

- The judges thought that you picked well. We're really glad that you picked outfits that you did well with.

-We didn't like your portfolio. The reason is that you picked outfits that you used the same items on them so it looked repitive.

Now, time for your everday pics!

-It didn't feel like you. We felt like you were trying to be someone different than you were.

-We liked how honest it was. Great job!

Now, time for the offices!

-Too much pink. The other thing is that it doesn't look like an office. It looks like a hangout.

-The judges like it but it's really bare.

Now, for the beautiful, Covergirl shots!

-I like how your face looks but the outfit doesn't feel Covergirl enough.

-Loved it! You looked gorgeous!

Now, it's time to annouce who will be WW's Next Top Model.

It could be Esmeree, the girl with OCD who took great shots from the beginning and showed off some of the best creativity ever. Will Esermee be WW's Next Top Model?

It could also be Brandi, the girl who had a great personality and related to other kinz so well. Will Brandi be WW's Next Top Model.

The judges thought very hard and this was the hardest decision ever for a winner.

WW's Next Top Model is...

Click the image to open in full size.

BRANDI!

Nananana, wanna be on top?

Congratulations!

Check out Season 5 and brand new Paige modeling agency! Thanks for a great season too!
volleyuup is offline Female
Old 12-13-2008, 10:04 PM   #896
Save Our Planet!

:cdee:Congrats Brandi!!!!!!

Congrats to u too, Esmeree!!!!!!

You both did wonderful! U made it farther than me, anyways

Good Job Tex & Wik!
ljfyle is offline Male
Old 12-13-2008, 10:06 PM   #897
Gift Guru

Zero.... happy new year! xD

I litterally just fell over.... oh geez oh geez! WOO WOO! I was so not expecting this!

Well I'm the one who is the model Tex! jk. I am not a brat lol

Esmeree, you did really well and you should be proud to have gotten this far! I will def. go check out the new agency, and I am so happy!
Old 12-13-2008, 10:08 PM   #898
ilovepink509
OMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the roughOMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the rough

Congrats Brandi!!!!!!

I still owe you your package. I didn't forget! My mom went super crazy buying those christmas beds the 3 days I wasn't on webkinz! When I am "officially" back on the computer you will get them for sure! And buttercup you'll get your shipping money back. =]
OMGitzkelseey1 is offline Female
Old 12-13-2008, 10:11 PM   #899
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by OMGitzkelseey1
Congrats Brandi!!!!!!

I still owe you your package. I didn't forget! My mom went super crazy buying those christmas beds the 3 days I wasn't on webkinz! When I am "officially" back on the computer you will get them for sure! And buttercup you'll get your shipping money back. =]
Thanks!

Don't worry about it Kels. You don't have to send it.
Old 12-13-2008, 11:04 PM   #900
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonder
wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

Thanks so much for the oppurtunity guys!

I want you to know that that was the true me and that if that isn't what you are looking for I apologize.

This was one of the best experiences of my life and I will never forget it.

Congratulations Brandi! I am so happy for you!

Guys I feel that I gave my all and I wouldn't have changed a thing!

I won't be entering next season but 1 or maybe 2 (possibly 3 *crosses fingers*) could be joining. They are all great and I can give you my reccomendation.

I ♥♥♥ you all and I wish Brandi, Liberty, Chloe, Sunflower and all of the other models the best in their future.

I will see yall in the future!

♥♥♥
[<3]~Esmeree♥
Closed

Tags
*chloe*, - buttercup1994 :], new modeling agency? =0, ~esmeree!♥, ~ljfyle =]