Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-05-2008, 05:15 PM   #791
I Hate Hackers!
Webkinz :)

ButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to all

Default Re: WW's Next Top Model Season 4! Come and be a star! Your webkinz could be a supermodel! NO MORE SPOTS! JOIN NEXT SEASON! RESULTS ARE UP!

1) What has been the most challenging obstacle for you this season?

- The most challenging option for me in this contest is probably try to meet perfection in all of my photoshoots. I try to be just right on top of everything when it comes to modeling and get all the points that are available. Also, I feel that trying to deal with other models that do so amazing making me anxious at the pannel. Mainly, I feel that trying be perfect is the biggest obstacle

2.) Why do you deserve to win this competition?

- I truely believe that everybody has a fair opprotunity. But, I think that I have put a plethora of effort, time, committment, and perfection into this contest. I was in the finale of season two and I must say that it was one of my favorite contests that I have ever been enrolled in. I love this contest and have tried so hard to win! Liberty normally still models in the Aconda Room that we had to make in season two and we just feel that we have potential

3.) Which of these photo shoots this season do you think has been the most successful?

- I feel that the most successful photoshoots that I have had this season have been the dealing with the pain photoshoot and the show your affection for the environment photoshoots. I feel that these were some of my best because I put a plethora of cretivity into them and I think that they showed the true me and that it showed how creative and how fashionable yet on topic I can be. I think that those two photoshoots were deffinately my best photoshoots

4.) What is something that you have about your style that sets you apart from the rest?

- Normally my photoshoots show you that I am girly, fashionable, creative, punkish, and caring. I think that those are some of my main styles. I like my style because you always can see how much thought I put into them and I try to relate the theme to it as much as possible. I feel that when I do a photoshoot I put it all out there and I try to accomplish everything! You can really see what all I put into my outfits in my opinion

5.) What has been the most motivating in this competition to keep going and trying your hardest?

- I think that the critiques or evaluations are the main things that have kept me going and motivating me. I think that I have also tried to listen to every piece of advise that the judges have given to me. I think that I have been motivated by trying to develop and do better. I have given everything that I have out there and on the line and I feel that is all that I can do. I have been also motivated by my sister, Ebony. She has encouraged me to try and do my best and has made me so determind to win a competition and I will not stop modeling until I win this competition. Ebony has modivated me some but, mostly the critiques and evaluations and the models influence on my confidence

6.) What do you think that you will have to improve if you want to make it to the top?

- I think that I will have to improve my committment at times because sometimes when everybody has posted for a challenge or photoshoot and I was the last one. I think that homework and sport/school activities held up my owner's ability to submit and entry. Also sometimes I had outfits that werent perfect and now that I think back and look at them again that at times I could have done better and been more creative

7.) Who was the individual that inspired you and motivated you along this path of fashion?

- My owner, ButterCup1994, inspired me yet, he motivated me to keep on going and trying harder and harder in each round. He along with Ebony (black poodle) has inspired me a lot because she won her first contest on her first try and she just keeps telling me that if I try harder and harder and am determind to win a competition, specidically this one, that I will eventually reach my goals

8.)If you are crowned champion what will you do with your title, how will you motivate others, and what will you do at the new modeling agency currently being created?

- I will inspire others to model and I will let them know that if they look towards their dream and goals that they can accomplish them. I will be sure that people observe me and be sure that I make them want to do better if they dont put a whole lot of effort into their outfits. I would make everybody at Aconda feel that we could do anything and make any outfit and do anything together. Ginger, Daisy, and Victoria would be totally amazing together and we could all do photoshoots together and show people what we are all about and help for them to want to do better and inspire or motivate others

:acs:
Thank you all for reading this and understanding where I am coming from. Also thanks for all of the opprotunities that all of you have given me and ButterCup.

Last edited by ButterCup1994; 12-05-2008 at 05:21 PM.. Reason: Modifying (:
ButterCup1994 is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 12-05-2008, 08:30 PM   #792
ilovepink509
OMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the roughOMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: WW's Next Top Model Season 4! Come and be a star! Your webkinz could be a supermodel! NO MORE SPOTS! JOIN NEXT SEASON! RESULTS ARE UP!

View Post Originally Posted by DoggyDandy
thanks! i'll defently keep modeling Chloe!
You should definitely enter the next season. You'll probably do even better! Thanks for your positive attitude and commitment to this competition. You did pretty good for your first contest. Great job!
OMGitzkelseey1 is offline Female
Old 12-06-2008, 12:35 PM   #793
I Hate Hackers!

ButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to all

OMG! I am SOO nervous
Old 12-06-2008, 08:34 PM   #794
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

Get entries in fast!
volleyuup is offline Female
Old 12-06-2008, 09:46 PM   #795
I Hate Hackers!

Volley - all entries are up. They have been up since last night. LOL. Tex just edited her post
Old 12-06-2008, 09:55 PM   #796
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

OPPS! Volley's not paying much attention today! Judging is now!
Old 12-06-2008, 10:07 PM   #797
I Hate Hackers!

OMG! Okay. I can wait - I am SOO anxious/nervous/joyful at the same time...LOL XD
Old 12-06-2008, 11:10 PM   #798
Goofball
Gift Guru

I need the judges to respond and we'll have our results!
Old 12-06-2008, 11:12 PM   #799
I Hate Hackers!

Ahh...okay - take your time
Old 12-07-2008, 11:19 AM   #800
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonder
wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

Judge fast! xDDD
Closed

Tags
*chloe*, - buttercup1994 :], new modeling agency? =0, ~esmeree!♥, ~ljfyle =]