Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-03-2008, 11:20 PM   #781
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

Default Re: WW's Next Top Model Season 4! Come and be a star! Your webkinz could be a supermodel! NO MORE SPOTS! JOIN NEXT SEASON! RESULTS ARE UP!

Interview questions will be up soon!

---------- volleyuup added 2 Minutes and 41 Seconds later ----------

Interview
1)
What has been the most challenging obstacle for you this season?
2) Why do you deserve to win this competition?
3) Which of these photo shoots this season do you think has been the most successful?
4) What is something that you have about your style that sets you apart from the rest?
5) What has been the most motivating in this competition to keep going and trying your hardest?
6) What do you think that you will have to improve if you want to make it to the top?
7) Who was the individual that inspired you and motivated you along this path of fashion?
If you are crowned champion what will you do with your title, how will you motivate others, and what will do at the new modeling agency currently being created?

Top 3, you must all answer these questions thought up by Puppylove101. All judges are juding from now on. Say "why" in your answers and have fun. See you guys at pannel!

Last edited by volleyuup; 12-03-2008 at 11:20 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
volleyuup is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-04-2008, 07:21 PM   #782
DoggyDandy
Webkinz :)

DoggyDandy is on a distinguished road

Default Re: WW's Next Top Model Season 4! Come and be a star! Your webkinz could be a supermodel! NO MORE SPOTS! JOIN NEXT SEASON! RESULTS ARE UP!

well it was a hard ride! this is my first contest so making it to the top 4 is very good! i agree that the outfit was not that good this round but i took a risk! i'll try to stop in every now an then to catch up! there is always next season! BYE YA'LL!
DoggyDandy is offline Female
Old 12-04-2008, 07:45 PM   #783
I Hate Hackers!

ButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to all

OMG! I am SOO glad that I took that risk I feel ecstatic yet sad. I am sorry to see you go, doggydandy. This has been a long road and you have done fabulous - I deffinately think that Chloe has a future in front of her. I hope that you never stop modeling and let her look towards her dreams. We will miss you good luck to tex and wik! Thanks - I will have to think about answers for some of those questions and I am REALLY busy with homework - I will be posting my interview this weekend
ButterCup1994 is offline Male
Old 12-04-2008, 08:22 PM   #784
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

So we just do the interview? Or will there be outfits we need to make too? Just curious.

---------- TexasGirl8 added 16 Minutes and 38 Seconds later ----------

Interview
1)
What has been the most challenging obstacle for you this season?
The hardest shoot for me was Modeling through the pain because it was hard to pretend I was in pain when I wasn't. In general, my biggest problem was probably making my outfit. Not necisarrily that it was hard to make the outfit, but as I began posing, I was thinking "Oh but maybe so-and-so's will be better, I should change this..." The fact that I kept changing my outfits, and handling my nerves. I kept changing my outfit some rounds. I kinda have grown out of that, but it was a big problem. I would get like so nervous my eyes started twitching when I saw that judging was up.
2) Why do you deserve to win this competition?
I think we are all qualified to win. But I think I should win because I am committed to this contest, I put effort and time into this contest, I have a good attitude, I am taking critiques as constructive critisisim, I have experience, I am talented in the area of fashion, I am creative, and kind to others. Modeling isn't just about "who makes the best outfit" it's about the perso
n too. I am kind and helpful and caring to others, and I really feel like I'm a good person and I have a good attitude as a model.
3) Which of these photo shoots this season do you think has been the most successful? I think the photoshoot where we had to make an outfit that showed our pride and commitment for this WNTM was really succsessful for me. I learned to really think about what you guys are asking us to do. I really put a lot off effort and creativity into that photoshoot and it gave me a little boost which I needed because I was always some where in the middle.
4) What is something that you have about your style that sets you apart from the rest?
I think the fact that I keep my eyes open in the area of fashion makes me different. Like, there are some outfits that just get used over and over by people that someone figured out, and I admit, I may have used some of those before, but I try to be creative and make new combinations. In my opinion, I think that my outfits can be VERY different from each other, but they all ave the same signature style.

5) What has been the most motivating in this competition to keep going and trying your hardest?
I have been eagerly waiting for this question! Who other than my older sister Betty. She is always helping me improve, and when I am disapointed in myself she always tells me that I can't learn anything without making mistakes. I think she is really elping me alot because she really understands the pressure and what I go through.

6) What do you think that you will have to improve if you want to make it to the top?
I think that I will need to take more risks. I think that sometimes I just take the safe way out.

7) Who was the individual that inspired you and motivated you along this path of fashion?
I bet you can guess... Betty! When I first was adopted, one of the first things I saw was Betty taking a pic for a contest. So I thought it looked really fun. Se inspired me to be a model.

She got married and was too busy with married people business to be in very many WNTMs. In the beginning, she told me to join a WNTM and that I'd be good at it. She knew I was into fashion, and told me "I can't enter. I want you to enter for me. :']" At the time, I had only been in like 3 contests that were nowhere near as popular and really meaningful and that would make me a model, for real! In other contests, it's an honor to win, but at the end, you end up with is some PSF and happiness and the right to say "I WON A WNTM! " But I actually get more out of this.

8 ) If you are crowned champion what will you do with your title, how will you motivate others, and what will do at the new modeling agency currently being created?

With my title, the first thing I will do is thank yall for hosting the contest and thank my fellow competitors for being a part of this contest. I will try to motivate people to expand their horizons and try new things, liek most people consider brown cordoroys are ugly. I want to push them to make them try to make them stylish. I also want to start new trends. Right now in te modeling industry, things are just same ol same ol. We need a fresh new look! I will also try to get some different pets into the modeling. Not just like snakes and pets that have limited clothing, but pets that you don't see often, like humming birds, and black bears, and spotted frogs, cocoa dinos, and bengal tigers. I want to see them just as much as brown dogs, american spaniels and pink poodles!

I will edit this as I answer questions.

Last edited by TexasGirl8; 12-05-2008 at 09:42 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
TexasGirl8 is offline Female
Old 12-04-2008, 09:26 PM   #785
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonder
wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

1] What has been the most challenging obstacle for you this season?

The most challenging obstacle I have had to face is my anxiety and perfection and OCD(obsessive compulsive disorder) I'm SO obsessed with making my picture perfect that I sometimes get carried away. I think that could hav been what happened to me last round. I was wanting to have my pose and evrything just perfect. I'm worried that some of my clothing choices were not fashionable enough...(pineapple hat.) But I was going for more practical rather than fashionable. But I also have another problem. I always beat myself up over my imperfections. And I have to confess that sometimes I use pain to get over it. sometimes it may be pinching myself really hard to replace the mental pain with a temporary physical one. But this competition and having won so many challenges and getting so many positive critiques has boosted my self esteem so much. I can now look in the mirror and see my inside beauty rather than this shell that I use to hide my feelings and I think if it weren't for this competition I would have serious depression. :'] <= tears of joy

2] Why do you deserve to win this competition?

My sense of style adds a more awkward uniqueness to the industry, (not throwing the others under the bus, but to me they're senses of style, I have seen countless times.) The thing about me is that I'm unpredictable and that I always keep you on wit's end and never bore you guys. And that's what many fashion editors are looking for. But I have such an inspirational story and I could inspire SO many anxious depressed kinz to take those feelings and incorporate them in a photo!

3] Which of these photo shoots this season do you think has been the most successful?

My most successful shoot HANDS DOWN was the halloween costume! I loved that shoot and I think that hat looked great on me and was really fun to wear! =] I had so much fun during that shoot because that was what wik ended up being for Halloween. He said he did it for me! :']

4] What is something that you have about your style that sets you apart from the rest?

The fact that my body and face can manage many different looks. I can go from beachy and cool to punky and devilish, to zen and serene. You guys have ALL saw it in me and I believe that I could continue to show it through many shoots to come and I would love to work it for yall!

5] What has been the most motivating in this competition to keep going and trying your hardest?

The fact that on the first week that I saw for the first time, someone besides wik believing in me. The bright smiles on the judges faces saying I had potential. NO MODELING AGENT previous to your contest had ever given me the same feeling! And that feeling keeps me going through all the shoots!

6] What do you think that you will have to improve if you want to make it to the top?

My paranoia and OCD. I feel that last shoot, my only bad shoot, was only because I overdid the pic. There were way too many elements to it and I feel that I was just anxious that I had a 25% chance of leaving so I didn't want to underdo it! I hope you guys can give me the chance to prove myself! =)

7] Who was the individual that inspired you and motivated you along this path of fashion?

Autumn the Chipmunk. In my family she is quiet and not too noticed but If you EVER see her pics they are AMAZING! She has a really interesting sense of tomboy chicfashion and makes even the most boyish of clothes look hot on girls! She is really kind when you get to know her and get past her emotional shield. Just like me! I guess our relatability really makes us click and our loyalty to each other keeps us reaching to the stars!

but I also want to thank a former model on here and my best friend Sunflower! She really kept me going after she got eliminated! We kept in touch everyday and told me to keep going. She told me that I shouldn't give up my dream because I missed her! And I will SO be happy, win or lose, to see her again because I miss her SO much!

8] If you are crowned champion what will you do with your title, how will you motivate others, and what will do at the new modeling agency currently being created?

With my title, I would give some of my brothers and sisters the chance they have worked so hard for and become excellent in photography! (Where I could really put my OCD to use! ) and Help get all kinds of models' names out there! I would give any kind of pet a chance! As for my Inspiration and motivation, I feel it my duty to go and speak out about chronic depression and the serious disorders that can result from it! I think I could motivate A LOT of potential models out of there gloomy inner shell and release their inner beauty on the outside! I will want to recruit a lot of new and interesting beauties at the modeling agencies! I feel WAY too many famous photographers are prejudice against the types of pets there are. I want to see tree frog and tiger and clown fish and rottweillers as models and not just the same old same old. We need a new look in the industry and I think I could find it!

I hope you judges find it in me to be the model of your choice!

With all sincerity,

Esmeree ♥
Old 12-04-2008, 10:38 PM   #786
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

Nope, no pics this round. We'll judge your overall experience.

No rush, but Brandi and Liberty, we're trying to get all entries by Saturday night just so you know.
Old 12-04-2008, 10:42 PM   #787
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

Gotcha. I will finish it tomorrow.
TexasGirl8 is offline Female
Old 12-04-2008, 10:46 PM   #788
Goofball
Gift Guru

Thanks, Tex. I appreciate it! BTW, I gotta PM you with a cool idea...
Old 12-05-2008, 02:08 PM   #789
DoggyDandy

DoggyDandy is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by ButterCup1994
OMG! I am SOO glad that I took that risk I feel ecstatic yet sad. I am sorry to see you go, doggydandy. This has been a long road and you have done fabulous - I deffinately think that Chloe has a future in front of her. I hope that you never stop modeling and let her look towards her dreams. We will miss you good luck to tex and wik! Thanks - I will have to think about answers for some of those questions and I am REALLY busy with homework - I will be posting my interview this weekend
thanks! i'll defently keep modeling Chloe!
DoggyDandy is offline Female
Old 12-05-2008, 05:07 PM   #790
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonder
wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

Ohhh I am SO nervous!!!
Closed

Tags
*chloe*, - buttercup1994 :], new modeling agency? =0, ~esmeree!♥, ~ljfyle =]