Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-03-2008, 04:27 PM   #771
I Hate Hackers!
Webkinz :)

ButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to all

Default Re: WW's Next Top Model Season 4! Come and be a star! Your webkinz could be a supermodel! NO MORE SPOTS! JOIN NEXT SEASON! RESULTS ARE UP!

Good job, tex! I am excited for results.
ButterCup1994 is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 12-03-2008, 04:30 PM   #772
DoggyDandy

DoggyDandy is on a distinguished road

Default Re: WW's Next Top Model Season 4! Come and be a star! Your webkinz could be a supermodel! NO MORE SPOTS! JOIN NEXT SEASON! RESULTS ARE UP!

i'm glad ur computer finally worked out! trust me i understand with things like that! sometimes my computer won't let me get on webkinz for some reason and things like that happen.
DoggyDandy is offline Female
Old 12-03-2008, 05:43 PM   #773
ilovepink509
OMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the roughOMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the rough

Thanks tex! Glad you're internet's back up and running! I'm looking over everybody's entries, I'm not sure who else is joining me though. I hope to post ASAP! =)

---------- OMGitzkelseey1 added 43 Minutes and 47 Seconds later ----------

ahh, this is hard! I'm going to have to look at previous entries and attitude as well. You guys are very talented!

Last edited by OMGitzkelseey1; 12-03-2008 at 05:43 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
OMGitzkelseey1 is offline Female
Old 12-03-2008, 05:50 PM   #774
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonder
wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

Good Job Tex! I think yours is one of the best!
Old 12-03-2008, 07:41 PM   #775
I Hate Hackers!

ButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to all

Good luck to everybody
Old 12-03-2008, 07:53 PM   #776
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

OMGitzkelseey, you're judging alone.

Great job everyone!
volleyuup is offline Female
Old 12-03-2008, 08:18 PM   #777
I Hate Hackers!

OMG! I cant wait ready when you are, kelseey.
Old 12-03-2008, 10:28 PM   #778
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

View Post Originally Posted by wikylo
Good Job Tex! I think yours is one of the best!
Aww why thank you wik! My heart is pounding like CRAZY right now. I think you did very well too, wik! The pineapple hat was a really creative idea. Everyone did really well this time...
TexasGirl8 is offline Female
Old 12-03-2008, 10:47 PM   #779
ilovepink509
OMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the roughOMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the rough

Okay, sorry, I had dance. Ready to go! I think...

Wow, was this a hard judging! It's been getting closer to the end of the competition and everybody has been doing really well. I guess Victoria's going solo!

Hello ladies,
Click the image to open in full size.
.....to our very first photoshoot judging by me, Victoria! First off, let me say congratulations to everybody for making it into the top 4! Be proud of how far you have come. It was difficult to decide, so I asked for some friends' help(lj offered, but I wanted to post judging now because I know you all want to see it). It's time for EVALZ!! In no particular order let's start with

Esmeree! That was a good outfit. I liked the description, and you have improved so much throughout the competition. But this outfit was not your best. It definitely was not a bad outfit, but it didn't stick out too much in my opinion. It sorta lacked creativity. You may have to step it up a notch to top the talent in this competition.

Brandi, come on over here girl! Wow, I really loved the background and the description. The whole idea was pretty neat. The outfit is simple and nice looking. However, the outfits are starting to look a little repetitive. I like that you have a signature style, but do not be scared to take a risk every now and then!

Chloe, it's your turn! This outfit definitely was not horrible. But it wasn't really the strongest one either. The ideas are good, but the colors and styles don't really match. This also was not too creative. Try thinking outside the box a little bit! Go above and beyond! You are improving throughout this competition, but very slowly. I know you have the potential to win, but the contest is almost ending, so you'll have to work very hard on it!

:acs:Liberty, time for you! When I first saw your outfit, it did not fit the theme AT ALL. But when I read the description it completely changed my mind!(haha, tricked ya). I love how you took a risk, and it was very creative. It said a good message, but was still fashionable. Just a random sidenote, won't using wool hurt those poor sheeps?

Okay, whoo! Glad I got all that over with. I really did think that all the outfits were absolutely fabulous, just trying to give you some tips on things to improve on. Now for the most nerve wracking and tear jerking moment....let's see those scores!

Congratulations to our winner....
:acs:Way to step it up, Liberty! The risk taking paid off!(or is it payed off?). That drastic improvement is shouting "You're wrong, I do deserve to win!"

Our runner up is...
Whoo!! *takes heavy sigh of relief* congrats!

Our bottom two...oh no!!!
Brandi and Esmeree
Oh now wait a second......

The judging got all switched. One of you 2 in the bottom 2 should be in the top 2. One of you in the top 2 should be in the bottom 2. *say what?*

Spoiler: show
Brandi, you're not in the bottom 2! You're the runner up! I had to find some sort of way to scare you.

Wait, so who is in the bottom 2?
Chloe, I'm sorry. You are not 2nd place, unfortunately. Please join Esmeree in the bottom 2.

Awww....as a poodle myself, I am kind of disappointed to see 2 other poodles in the bottom 2. But I am kind of proud of you guys too. I did like your outfits and I am happy that you made it through such a hard competition. Chloe, you are fading away in this competition. You are beginning to lack creativity and we are starting to forget you. Esmeree, this one photoshoot wasn't as strong as your last one. Are you starting to go downhill?

Esmeree...
Of course you are not going downhill. It was just one small slip-up. Your previous photoshoots were very creative. I know you are going to rock the next round!

Chloe, I am sad to see you go home, and I bet everybody else is too. Be proud of yourself for staying this long. You are a great model and I know you have potential. I admit, this is a very hard contest! Make sure you watch the finale and join next season. Who knows, you could win!

Wow, so much drama! Now for the exciting news.....WOW LOOK IT'S THE TOP 3!!!! Can you believe it?
New round will be posted soon!
Thanks, I really enjoyed judging!
~Victoria~

---------- OMGitzkelseey1 added 3 Minutes and 27 Seconds later ----------

Buttercup, I owe you texas's gift+6 bunny clowns right?

Last edited by OMGitzkelseey1; 12-03-2008 at 10:47 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
OMGitzkelseey1 is offline Female
Old 12-03-2008, 10:54 PM   #780
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

*falls over and faints*

OMG! I am so elated! WOW and 2nd place! You really had me scared there for a sec, Victoria! I just don't know what to say! Betty has never even got this far... Ummm Tex? Are you okay..? I want popcorn, so WAKE UP! Bye bye guys! Be back in a bit, I guess I have to have Emeril make my popcorn.

TexasGirl8 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
*chloe*, - buttercup1994 :], new modeling agency? =0, ~esmeree!♥, ~ljfyle =]