Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-01-2008, 07:19 PM   #761
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

Default Re: WW's Next Top Model Season 4! Come and be a star! Your webkinz could be a supermodel! NO MORE SPOTS! JOIN NEXT SEASON! RESULTS ARE UP!

He just emptied the trash yesterday. How convienent. Well. I can't log into WW so I guess I will have to wait till tomorrow..
TexasGirl8 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-01-2008, 07:39 PM   #762
DoggyDandy
Webkinz :)

DoggyDandy is on a distinguished road

Default Re: WW's Next Top Model Season 4! Come and be a star! Your webkinz could be a supermodel! NO MORE SPOTS! JOIN NEXT SEASON! RESULTS ARE UP!

that's ok we can wait
well that's fine with me! that just gives us more time to have fun with this contest!
DoggyDandy is offline Female
Old 12-02-2008, 05:43 PM   #763
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonder
wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

I know it's hard tex but I am SO ready to get to the finale!!! xDD
Old 12-02-2008, 06:34 PM   #764
DoggyDandy

DoggyDandy is on a distinguished road

i know! but i probly won't make it but i don't care! (even though i want to win but everybody wants to win)
DoggyDandy is offline Female
Old 12-02-2008, 06:59 PM   #765
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

Guys. You have no idea. We got the modem, plugged it in, fired it up, and no dice. It didn't change a thing. My dad called at&t and they said they'd come out tomorrow to try and fix it. I cannot get on WW. It's not that I am having a hard time w/ the outfit. I'm just under a lot of stress right now because people keep nagging me to post, and I guess posting a message on my profile and in my siggy about the matter isn't enough. Also, people are like "JOIN MY CONTEST! 4 SPOTS LEFT! PLZ!" And then people are like "Are we still doing this trade?" or "Deadline is tomorrow! Get your pics in or you are eliminated!" I just don't know what to do. This is an important photoshoot but I can't enter and I don't want to be late and I don't want to be eliminated either. I just don't know what they hey I'm supposed to do. Sorry for dumping on you, I'm just really stressed.

Last edited by TexasGirl8; 12-03-2008 at 05:42 PM..
Old 12-02-2008, 08:27 PM   #766
ilovepink509
OMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the roughOMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the rough

Yeah, it's okay tex. We'll wait for you. Plus you can always describe the outfit. I guess it doesn't matter that you didn't get your gift for the challenge but I'm sorry buttercup! My mom went crazy on my account and bought millions of stuff from the new christmas theme. She bought like 3 new rooms and then the wonderful and fabulous bed came! Then we bought like 5 of those. Yes, so now I'm broke. Sorry for the delay. Good luck to your computer issues tex! I don't know how I'd survive with no internet!
OMGitzkelseey1 is offline Female
Old 12-02-2008, 09:31 PM   #767
I Hate Hackers!

ButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to all

Take your time, tex.
ButterCup1994 is offline Male
Old 12-03-2008, 09:41 AM   #768
Gift Guru

YAY for that creeper guy that just fixed our internet! My pic should be in this afternoon. But WW is still being a poobah, it keeps logging me out everytime I make someone wave or smile but OH WELL! xD
Old 12-03-2008, 03:15 PM   #769
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

Tex, if you can't get a pic, just describe the outfit. I think that would be better.
volleyuup is offline Female
Old 12-03-2008, 04:04 PM   #770
Gift Guru

Okay I will go get it now! Maybe it will work better on this computer

---------- TexasGirl8 added 15 Minutes and 43 Seconds later ----------

YAY! Okay, here's my pic

Click the image to open in full size.

Brandi and her new best friend Ellie helped make the community center more green! They added Bamboo floors, 100% recycled materiel walls (and table), and bamboo chairs! They chose the walls because they are glass so they let light in so they won't have to use lights durring the day. Here they are giving a speech to the new ecology club on how to make their every day life more green. Brandi and Ellie both are wearing old jeans that they patched up (to use less material and to try to use things to the farthest extent), organic cotton tops, no shoes (most shoes are made from leather, which is made from animal skins), and a cute clip/bow to finish off the outfit!

Good luck everyone!!

PS: Brandi and Ellie would be in chairs, but they wouldn't freeze smiling when on a chair and I don't have photoshop on this computer.

Last edited by TexasGirl8; 12-03-2008 at 04:55 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Closed

Tags
*chloe*, - buttercup1994 :], new modeling agency? =0, ~esmeree!♥, ~ljfyle =]