Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-27-2008, 08:30 PM   #701
I Hate Hackers!
Webkinz :)

ButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to all

Default Re: WW's Next Top Model Season 4! Come and be a star! Your webkinz could be a supermodel! NO MORE SPOTS! JOIN NEXT SEASON! RESULTS ARE UP!

Yeah, LJ. You shouldnt feel bad! You have done amazing...sometimes you did better than I did
ButterCup1994 is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 11-27-2008, 08:32 PM   #702
Save Our Planet!

ljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: WW's Next Top Model Season 4! Come and be a star! Your webkinz could be a supermodel! NO MORE SPOTS! JOIN NEXT SEASON! RESULTS ARE UP!

I wanted the Flu....cuz i had an idea for that when i saw it.
ljfyle is offline Male
Old 11-28-2008, 11:44 AM   #703
DoggyDandy

DoggyDandy is on a distinguished road

Chloe's
One way i can help the envirment is recyelce! when u recylecle newspapers u r saving a bunch of trees! and ur also saving animals. when we cut down our trees the animals don't have anywhere else to go. that means they will all die! another thing we can do to help the envirment is use more gas efencent cars. that saves our lands, and our homes! when we get these gas efencent cars we are saving not only money but all the hard drilling and like i said before our homes! there are many more things i can think of to help the envirment but i wanted to share with you these 2.

sry i'm last to post!
DoggyDandy is offline Female
Old 11-28-2008, 12:26 PM   #704
Bring Back WNTM! :|

xShanniniix is on a distinguished road

nicee job chloe! ill alert victoria to tell her she can judge!
xShanniniix is offline Female
Old 11-28-2008, 12:32 PM   #705
ilovepink509
OMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the roughOMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the rough

Hey thankss everybody. =) I'm looking over all the entries!
OMGitzkelseey1 is offline Female
Old 11-28-2008, 12:38 PM   #706
ow I LOVE

rootbeer598 has a reputation beyond reputerootbeer598 has a reputation beyond reputerootbeer598 has a reputation beyond reputerootbeer598 has a reputation beyond reputerootbeer598 has a reputation beyond reputerootbeer598 has a reputation beyond repute

me and ginger would love to enter next seson:deer:this is ginger. i got her yesterday and she came in the mail. please respond.

---------- rootbeer598 added 2 Minutes and 3 Seconds later ----------

omgitzkelelseey1, your computer is funny. i just looked at that picture and read it.

Last edited by rootbeer598; 11-28-2008 at 12:38 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
rootbeer598 is offline Female
Old 11-28-2008, 12:57 PM   #707
ilovepink509
OMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the roughOMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the rough

Wow this is hard! Volleyuup makes this look easy. Haha. I'm deciding between 2 people. Thank you rootbeer, lol I made the error. We would love you to join next season. You are more than welcome to watch!

---------- OMGitzkelseey1 added 16 Minutes and 20 Seconds later ----------

---Wow! I loved all of your entries. I'm also glad to see that you are all helping the environment. Since I liked two, I had to give a 2nd place winner, if I'm allowed to do that.

Congrats to our winner, Esmeree! I loved how you related the environment to your modeling career. The idea of mineral makeup was different from the rest! Good job, enjoy your "environment friendly" package.

Okay 2nd place goes to Brandi! You were a close second. It was very realistic and a few things you did to save the environment were very unique. You will get a smaller "environment friendly" package.

Everybody else did absolutely wonderful! I did not see one bad challenge entry! I think you will all make wonderful and beautiful spokesmodel. Which brings up your photoshoot! For this photoshoot, you must somehow promote the message "Save the Earth!". Good luck everybody! I know you can do it!
~Victoria~

Last edited by OMGitzkelseey1; 11-28-2008 at 12:57 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
OMGitzkelseey1 is offline Female
Old 11-28-2008, 01:10 PM   #708
Save Our Planet!

ljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to behold

:cdee: Congrats Esemeree! Good luck you guys!
ljfyle is offline Male
Old 11-28-2008, 01:16 PM   #709
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonder
wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

OMG!!!! I'm SO ecstatic!!!! LOL

Thanks SO much Sunflower! Im gonna win it for you!!!

Ok I have an Idea!!!
Old 11-28-2008, 01:26 PM   #710
Save Our Planet!

:cdee: Thanks! I would win it for YOU, but.....im out. i dont like to talk about it

Sunflower is very sensitive....LOL
ljfyle is offline Male
Closed

Tags
*chloe*, - buttercup1994 :], new modeling agency? =0, ~esmeree!♥, ~ljfyle =]