Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-29-2008, 09:14 PM   #61
ilovepink509
OMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the roughOMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: WW's Next Top Model Season 4! Come and be a star! Your webkinz could be a supermodel!

Okay! I can't wait!
OMGitzkelseey1 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-29-2008, 09:28 PM   #62
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonder
wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

Default Re: WW's Next Top Model Season 4! Come and be a star! Your webkinz could be a supermodel!

Click the image to open in full size.

Well as you can see I'm just a typical punk-goth girl! I love modeling and I will gladly take criticism unless I fell unfair! Good luck guys! May the best move on!
Old 09-30-2008, 04:19 PM   #63
Save Our Planet!
Webkinz :)

ljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to behold

BUMP! :]
ljfyle is offline Male
Old 09-30-2008, 04:55 PM   #64

cutiebug343 defies all odds
cutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all odds

View Post Originally Posted by volleyuup
Welcome to Season 4 of WW's Next Top Model! Can you believe that it's Season 4?

Welcome! This is a WW's Next Top Model Contest but there's a twist! But the judges aren't telling yet!

Speaking of our judges, let's meet them!
Rosie, the Raccoon, Head Judge (volleyuup's pet)
Rosie is a winner of a WW's Next Top Model herself after 13 tries. She has learned a lot and wants to share her knowledge with you!

Ginger, the American Cocker Spainel, Right Hand Judge(xShannixx's pet)
Ginger won Season 1 and now is a full time model! She knows how to look amazing and she can help you with that!

Daisy, the Golden Retriever, Left Hand Judge (puppylove101's pet)
Daisy won Season 2 and she hadn't had much experience but because she listened to the experts and was herself, she is now a winner of this competition! She can help you with making amazing outfits!

We'll have another judge join us after our first cut!

Here are the rules for this competiton:
1) Be nice. Don't be rude. No one wants to listen to any negativity and we want to have a good time here.
2) Don't whine or pout if you get elimenated. You made the outfit, we didn't.
3) Be on time. We will not have deadlines this season but we will if we need to!
4) Have fun and learn!
5) Make friends!

Here is the entry form to get in! We will take 20 'kinz and then cut it to 13. Boys or Girls are welcome!

Pet Name:
Pet Type:
Pet Gender:
Experience that this pet has had:
Why do you want to win?:
Pic:

The theme is pet's favorite outfit!

See you all at the first judging! Have fun!

~volley

Contestants:
1. doxxiesnow with Cotten Kandy
2. ljfye with Sunflower
3. awspeidel with Crystal
4. SwimGirl4Life with Peanut
5. TexasGirl8 with Brandi
6. geros9 with Autumn
7. Chilipepper38 with Blitzen
8. Starr52995 with Chanel
I'd like to enter!
Pet name: Venus
Pet type: Love Puppy
Pet gender: Female
Experience: Venus has entered several fashion shows, and put %110 effort but never won.
Pic:
I'll post it in a minute!
Here is the picture of her!

Last edited by cutiebug343; 11-05-2008 at 05:14 PM..
cutiebug343 is offline Female
Old 09-30-2008, 05:00 PM   #65
Save Our Planet!

ljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to behold

7 more! xD
ljfyle is offline Male
Old 09-30-2008, 05:05 PM   #66
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

I'm nervous! xD
Old 09-30-2008, 07:32 PM   #67
~Go GREEN!~

Starr52995 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by wikylo
I'm nervous! xD
Me too! Oh and I like the quote in your siggie. I L-O-V-E that show!
Starr52995 is offline Female
Old 09-30-2008, 07:36 PM   #68
3OH!3

halfinger13 will become famous soon enough

Hey volley! Congrats on having your FORTH season already! I'd love to join, but I feel bad for having to quit your last contest =[ Do ya think you could take me back *wink wink* lol!
halfinger13 is offline Female
Old 09-30-2008, 08:17 PM   #69
Wacky Be
Gifted

thanks starr! =)

umm ButterCup promises he will post Liberty tomorrow =)
Old 09-30-2008, 08:34 PM   #70

cutiebug343 defies all odds
cutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all odds

The picture of Venus is up now!
cutiebug343 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
*chloe*, - buttercup1994 :], new modeling agency? =0, ~esmeree!♥, ~ljfyle =]