Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-26-2008, 06:50 PM   #681
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

Default Re: WW's Next Top Model Season 4! Come and be a star! Your webkinz could be a supermodel! NO MORE SPOTS! JOIN NEXT SEASON! RESULTS ARE UP!

lfyle, look at Rosie. It took 13 tries before she won. That's a lot!

You can do it! Never give up!
volleyuup is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-26-2008, 08:27 PM   #682
I Hate Hackers!
Webkinz :)

ButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to all

Default Re: WW's Next Top Model Season 4! Come and be a star! Your webkinz could be a supermodel! NO MORE SPOTS! JOIN NEXT SEASON! RESULTS ARE UP!

:acs:

Well well well...I must say that I am so thankful that I won the challenge but also that I recycle anything the is able to be recyled. I also plant some of my food because it tastes better, is healthier, and is better for the environment. Right now, I am doing my dailies and just got some pumpkin seeds from the woodland wonders! That is fantabulous in my opinion. Also, I like greenhouses - my owner (ButterCup) went on a field trip to a farm that had a plethora of greenhouses and learned about them and then came home and told me about them because he cares about me and wants me to understand things about the environment. I dont like when I see people cutting down trees, only when they plant them. In fact, on Earth Day my owner bought us some new Cherry Blossom Trees to put in the back yard :] I try to be eco-friendly as much as I possibly can &+ that is all that I can do...

Thank you!
ButterCup1994 is offline Male
Old 11-26-2008, 11:24 PM   #683
ilovepink509
OMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the roughOMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the rough

aww I keep missing judging. Do you judge the same time each week, volleyuup? I always see judging come up right after I get back from dance. lol I missed my own round!

Anyways, Sunflower we will definitely miss you, but make sure you enter the next season and I know you will improve. I used to get eliminated the first round(lol I still do), and I didn't get better until volleyuup's first season. I think that was like...9 contests later. Sometimes it takes a little longer to soak in everything, but you'll definitely get there eventually. Just don't give up and enter a bunch of contests, I know you can do it. It's gotten far into the competition, so I'm trying to encourage everybody to not give up because I want to see their outfits in other contests, lol.

As for the entries, keep them up, they are awesome! They are very creative so far. And I now use blackle.com!
OMGitzkelseey1 is offline Female
Old 11-26-2008, 11:39 PM   #684
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonder
wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

all we needis DoggyDandy
Old 11-27-2008, 09:58 AM   #685
DoggyDandy

DoggyDandy is on a distinguished road

i'll do it 2morrow i'm leaaving today
DoggyDandy is offline Female
Old 11-27-2008, 11:41 AM   #686
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

OMGitzkelseey, you're judging this week! LOL!
Old 11-27-2008, 11:57 AM   #687
Save Our Planet!

ljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to behold

well, this wasw sunflower's first contest...which means she did really good! I don't think any my pets got 5th on their FIRST TRY!

but, together, i have been in over 50 contests and still havent won
ljfyle is offline Male
Old 11-27-2008, 11:59 AM   #688
Goofball
Gift Guru

ljyle, things take time. I promise you that you'll win someday. I know that you will one day.
Old 11-27-2008, 12:03 PM   #689
Save Our Planet!

ljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to behold

Thanks Tex, Wik, and Volley.

Ur right.
ljfyle is offline Male
Old 11-27-2008, 12:10 PM   #690
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonder
wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

Your right LJ! Sunflower did amazing! Half the time she did better than Esmeree!

You've seen how good she did so try again with her next season!
Closed

Tags
*chloe*, - buttercup1994 :], new modeling agency? =0, ~esmeree!♥, ~ljfyle =]