Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-25-2008, 11:17 PM   #661
Save Our Planet!
Webkinz :)

ljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: WW's Next Top Model Season 4! Come and be a star! Your webkinz could be a supermodel! NO MORE SPOTS! JOIN NEXT SEASON! RESULTS ARE UP!

:cdee: Ok, this morning, I woke up with a sore throat! I had to go to a photoshoot and an interview, too! My photoshoot went well, they just told me to go to the dressing room, and dress up in a out-for-walk-but-just-got-out-of-bed outfit...SO it took this hat for shade, some nice cozy for walking slippers, a coat so I won't get cold, and some walking pants I like this outfit, it is very normal person-ish...It is also a good look for just waking up. Here is one of the pics,

Click the image to open in full size.

And my clothing...
Click the image to open in full size.
ljfyle is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 11-25-2008, 11:58 PM   #662
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonder
wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

Default Re: WW's Next Top Model Season 4! Come and be a star! Your webkinz could be a supermodel! NO MORE SPOTS! JOIN NEXT SEASON! RESULTS ARE UP!

post results! xDDD
Old 11-26-2008, 11:00 AM   #663
DoggyDandy
Webkinz :)

DoggyDandy is on a distinguished road

those r adorable!
DoggyDandy is offline Female
Old 11-26-2008, 12:40 PM   #664
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

I'll post results after I have lunch. Thanks!

volleyuup is offline Female
Old 11-26-2008, 12:45 PM   #665
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

thanks volley! x}
Old 11-26-2008, 01:08 PM   #666
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

Welcome to judging, ladies!

This week was a difficult one and I think that you all did well. However, still one must go home.

Rosie was the only judge for this round.

EVALZ!

Esmeree!- This rocked, girl! This had to be your best photoshoot to date! Congrats!

Chloe !- I liked your outfit but the pic and theme was too simple for me. Congrats on winning the challenge!

Liberty:acs:!- Where did this model come from? This is your best work ever at least in this competiton! Congrats!

Brandi !- I liked this outfit but I think that it could have been better with slippers. The other thing that I've noticed is that your outfits are starting to get repetitive or looking the same.

Sunflower :cdee:!- I really didn't like the outfit. The one thing that I've started seeing with you is that you're not improving. Every week, you should be getting stronger.

Now, who's going to the final 4?

The first name that I'm going to call is the only one who may use kinzstyle this round. That pet is...

:acs:Liberty! Congrats!

The next name is...

Esmeree! C'mon on up here, girlfriend!

The next name is...

Chloe! Congrats!

Will Sunflower and Brandi please step forward?

Brandi- You have done well this competiton but lately your outfits have been looking the same. A model has to be diverse.

Sunflower- I feel like you haven't been improving. I don't feel your passion anymore either.

Both of you have done well this season but only one may stay.

It's time to go crazy, Brandi.

You have to just go crazy and don't get stuck in your comfort zone! Just go and feel free!

Sunflower, you are a good model. You just have to work hard and I know that you can be a top model.

CHALLENGE!: Write a paragraph (pet's view) about how you help the envrionment. Please be honest and don't make stuff up! We want to see how real this is to you.

Thanks!

-Rosie and the judges
volleyuup is offline Female
Old 11-26-2008, 01:35 PM   #667
Wacky Be
Gifted

- SUNFLOWER! NO! OMG! I'm gonna miss you so much, girl.

---------- wikylo added 18 Minutes and 11 Seconds later ----------

-Ok Well Here's how I like to keep natural and organic! =)

I homegrow my foods instead of using W-Shop brand food. It's a LOT better for ya and AND it saves a lot of carbon emissions from going into the air from shipping products to the W-Shop! I also like to use mineral make-up and lead-free lipstick. as you know, lead is poisonous so when we buy it we are letting these cosmetic companies just pour all this poisonous metal into our make-up so we can get shine. I will not stand for it!!! Mineral make-up is much better for you AND the environment! What's there to lose for doing it? =)

Last edited by wikylo; 11-26-2008 at 01:35 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 11-26-2008, 02:35 PM   #668
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

OMG. I was so scared for a sec.. I will miss you lj! You got really far though, you sould still be proud.. There were no slippers? I thought there were slippers on her.... *goes back a few pages* Oh.... Okiedokie!! I will post soon.

---------- TexasGirl8 added 11 Minutes and 31 Seconds later ----------

Hey guys! Well as you know, our environment is going down the toilet. I grow all my food which wastes less gas getting food to the wshop, plants release oxygen in the air for us to breathe, and it tastes better and is better for you! Also, when I get online, I don't use google to search stuff or as my homepage, I use Blackle! http://www.blackle.com/ Blackle is by google, and is exactly the same, but everything is black w/ white text instead of the other way around! They did a scientific study and using black saves energy because it takes more light + energy to show white! I also turn off my lights, TVs, radios, lamps, etc when I'm done using them. That way we aren't wasting energy! I am also proud to say that on WW I do not ride vehicles! I walk around the house and yard! I also recycle my trash (that is recyclable, of course!) And every earth day, I plant trees and other plants! I think showing your respect to the environment is very important.

Last edited by TexasGirl8; 11-26-2008 at 02:36 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
TexasGirl8 is offline Female
Old 11-26-2008, 02:37 PM   #669
Wacky Be
Gifted

Let's get' em in Doggy and BuCu
Old 11-26-2008, 02:38 PM   #670
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

LOL that is stuff I do, but I tried to transfer it into WW. Besides the vehichle thing, because we live out in the booneys compared to where stores are and stuff, but we do have a fuel efficient car!
TexasGirl8 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
*chloe*, - buttercup1994 :], new modeling agency? =0, ~esmeree!♥, ~ljfyle =]