Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-22-2008, 07:04 PM   #631
DoggyDandy
Webkinz :)

DoggyDandy is on a distinguished road

Default Re: WW's Next Top Model Season 4! Come and be a star! Your webkinz could be a supermodel! NO MORE SPOTS! JOIN NEXT SEASON! RESULTS ARE UP!

i love the picture in ur avvie buttercup1994!
DoggyDandy is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-22-2008, 09:07 PM   #632
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

Default Re: WW's Next Top Model Season 4! Come and be a star! Your webkinz could be a supermodel! NO MORE SPOTS! JOIN NEXT SEASON! RESULTS ARE UP!

I'm sorry, Brandi, but we can't push this any further. You said that you were busy so you are excused for the challenge.

Two people understood this challenge and two didn't. However, that's workable. Now, then, the winner was someone who understood and got this concept rather well. The winner, who wins a spa food package, is....Chloe! Congrats!

For this photoshoot, you must each model through the pain! Good luck!

Chloe-Headache
Esmeree-Backache
Sunflower-Sore Throat
Liberty- Broken Paw
Brandi- Flu
volleyuup is offline Female
Old 11-22-2008, 11:39 PM   #633
Save Our Planet!

ljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to behold

that doesn't make sense....how are we supposed to model a pain?
ljfyle is offline Male
Old 11-23-2008, 12:08 AM   #634
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

That's the mystery. How can you act through pain?
Old 11-23-2008, 12:44 PM   #635
Save Our Planet!

ljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to behold

oh i get it! But is there like a certain theme we have to dress in? or just any outfit...
ljfyle is offline Male
Old 11-23-2008, 01:13 PM   #636
DoggyDandy

DoggyDandy is on a distinguished road

Chloe won the challenge? no way! thanks so much! she must be on a role with the challenges!
DoggyDandy is offline Female
Old 11-23-2008, 09:47 PM   #637
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonder
wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

I like have an idea!!! xDDD

(Congratz again Chloe! *hugz*)
Old 11-24-2008, 12:54 PM   #638
Goofball
Gift Guru

OK, here's a hint: For the outfit, how would you dress your pet if they were sick like this?
Old 11-24-2008, 02:11 PM   #639
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonder
wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

- Well, back on the modeling through pain challenge, I feel that it is not inspirational to girls (and guys) world wide to take a picture of myself looking all sick in my pjs. What does it prove? You should always push yourself until you have reached your limits! but for a mere back ache, there's no excuse for missing your shoot! For my pic I decided to promote coping with the pain! I feel that yoga just takes you to your happy place and just mends the pain. I think pose wise this is my best pic to date! So just slip on a comfortable tank and some yoga pants a clip to keep back your hair and some comfy flip flops and breathe in the incense!!!

Yoga really clears your senses and you do some great modelesque poses in the process! and without further ado the pic:

Click the image to open in full size.

I hope you judges love it! Because this honestly was my favorite shoot! =)

<3
eSMeRee
Old 11-24-2008, 06:33 PM   #640
Goofball
Gift Guru

Thank you wik for the entry.
Closed

Tags
*chloe*, - buttercup1994 :], new modeling agency? =0, ~esmeree!♥, ~ljfyle =]