Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-18-2008, 07:14 PM   #581
Bring Back WNTM! :|
Webkinz :)

xShanniniix is on a distinguished road

Default Re: WW's Next Top Model Season 4! Come and be a star! Your webkinz could be a supermodel! NO MORE SPOTS! JOIN NEXT SEASON! RESULTS ARE UP!

Welcome to Panel!

This round went A LOT better then I expected. Great Job everyone! But sadly, someone has to go. We're getting down to the nitty-gritty so only the best of the best will stay in. Now, before I give the evalz, lemme say, all of you are winners. Your outfits are fabulous! Everyone has a future in modeling this season!

EVALZ!

Esmeree! ~ Your theme fit in nicely with the holidays! I loved the outfits and concepts, except a few tiny details. On Polly[or Esther(Not shurr)] the pants don't go with the blue shirt and flip-flops for winter are a big no-no . Esmeree's green hat wasn't my favorite aspect of the outfit, but it brought color which was nice! :]

:acs: Liberty! ~ Your outfits were cute, but kinda plain. The flowers took my eye more then the outfits. The concept was awesome, but you didn't interact much. Even with Liberty. For a family shoot, she should really be smiling, or interacting with her family members. :]

Brandi! ~ Your outfits were also plain, but the overall theme was simple. That way, the background didnt over power it. The colors went very well. One thing I would like to see is Brandi in the front. She did stand out in the back, but thats only my opinion. Other clients may think that she blends in. To asure she stands out, put her where Lily is. :]

:cdee: Sunflower! ~ I am going to say the same thing I did for Brandi. Your outfit was very nice and ah-dorable, but you kind of faded into the background. Fang is so big he seems the center of the shot. At first, I thought he was your pet you were using. That should never happen. Fangs maroon sweater didnt go that well with the hat. The argyle sweater that matches the hat would have worked better. :]

Miley! ~ Your theme was one of my favorites, but your outfits weren't. They were beachy but they just didn't work well. The outfits on all three of you didn't click. They looked like they belonged in different shoots. I do like how Miley was the center of attention. The spotlight really was on her. :]

Chloe! ~ Your theme was also one of my favorites, but the outfits weren't great. They were okay. There are little things that would have made it perfect, like The blue mary janes. I just didnt like them with the outfit. :]

So overall the outfits were very good, but one of yours was just a bit better then the rest!

Spoiler: show
For the Second Week in a Row... BRANDI!

A close second was...

ESMEREE!

The next two are also safe!
CHLOE!

SUNFLOWER!

So that leaves us with our bottom 2...

Liberty and Miley.

Liberty: You are here because the outfits were good, the theme was good, but you didn't have much emotion. You didn't interact with your props and the props overpowered the shot. You have to be careful of that because it could keep you from getting a job with a client. You have had excellent shots this season, but if you don't interact with your setting more, it may cost you.

Miley: You are here because this weeks outfits were not good. They just didn't blend well. You have been the underdog this season, but you didn't do anything to blow me away. It was always average. If you want to win this you need more then average. You need fabulous and I feel you weren't giving me that.

So the person staying with us tonight is....

LIBERTY!

I see a lot of potential in you. You have what it takes and I know you can do it!

Don't give up Miley! I can see you doing great things soon! Just study modeling a little bit more and practice and by next season, you'll be ready to knock um dead!

Volley will post the next challenge, since I don't know what it is :]

~Shanninii and Ginger :acs: <3

xShanniniix is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-18-2008, 07:18 PM   #582
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

Default Re: WW's Next Top Model Season 4! Come and be a star! Your webkinz could be a supermodel! NO MORE SPOTS! JOIN NEXT SEASON! RESULTS ARE UP!

Thanks guys! I guess I'm on a roll! lol. I'm glad I did well!
TexasGirl8 is offline Female
Old 11-18-2008, 07:29 PM   #583
Save Our Planet!

ljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to behold

yay! Im safe! I only put Fang in the middle because he was a big kinz & the otehr 2 were birds...so itd make sense if the birds were on the outside...and i didnt do the argyle sweater with fang's hat cuz Wikylo already did that....
ljfyle is offline Male
Old 11-18-2008, 07:30 PM   #584
DoggyDandy

DoggyDandy is on a distinguished road

congrats to all u guys that made it to the next round! even though i am dissappointed that Miley didn't make it i can see y. i have been struggling the last couple of weeks with her outfits and in my oppinion didn't quite go either i understand the judges completely and thanks!

and by the way u will still be seeing me around Chloe is still in!
DoggyDandy is offline Female
Old 11-18-2008, 07:39 PM   #585
Bring Back WNTM! :|

xShanniniix is on a distinguished road

thats the spirit doggy! and lj, it would have been okay to use the argyle sweater, but no biggie, ur still in :]
xShanniniix is offline Female
Old 11-18-2008, 07:40 PM   #586
Save Our Planet!

ljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to behold

yea, but im just sayin to clear things up and my reasons of y i did that
ljfyle is offline Male
Old 11-18-2008, 07:41 PM   #587
DoggyDandy

thanks! ur a great judge
Old 11-18-2008, 07:43 PM   #588
I Hate Hackers!

ButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to all

See...I would have tried to get them to smile, but I didnt know how to get all of them to do it at the same time. LOL. Sorry.
ButterCup1994 is offline Male
Old 11-18-2008, 07:45 PM   #589
DoggyDandy

how do u get alll of them to smill at one time?
Old 11-18-2008, 07:45 PM   #590
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

View Post Originally Posted by ButterCup1994
See...I would have tried to get them to smile, but I didnt know how to get all of them to do it at the same time. LOL. Sorry.
xD It wouldn't have murdered anyone to ask, ya know. And if all else failed, I could photoshop it fer ya
TexasGirl8 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
*chloe*, - buttercup1994 :], new modeling agency? =0, ~esmeree!♥, ~ljfyle =]