Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-15-2008, 11:01 AM   #491
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup is a golden guidevolleyuup is a golden guidevolleyuup is a golden guidevolleyuup is a golden guidevolleyuup is a golden guidevolleyuup is a golden guidevolleyuup is a golden guidevolleyuup is a golden guidevolleyuup is a golden guidevolleyuup is a golden guidevolleyuup is a golden guidevolleyuup is a golden guidevolleyuup is a golden guidevolleyuup is a golden guide

Default Re: WW's Next Top Model Season 4! Come and be a star! Your webkinz could be a supermodel! NO MORE SPOTS! JOIN NEXT SEASON! RESULTS ARE UP!

I remember that! Gosh, we were debating for an hour on the opener for Season 3! LOL!

NEXT CHALLENGE: Family is one the most important things to have. Write about 2 family members that you admire the most in your family and why you love so much. Make it a paragraph!

Thanks and we'll move on when we have all entries!
volleyuup is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-15-2008, 11:02 AM   #492
Bring Back WNTM! :|
Webkinz :)

xShanniniix is on a distinguished road

Default Re: WW's Next Top Model Season 4! Come and be a star! Your webkinz could be a supermodel! NO MORE SPOTS! JOIN NEXT SEASON! RESULTS ARE UP!

Good Luck everyone! I want to see the BEST ENTRIES EVER!
xShanniniix is offline Female
Old 11-15-2008, 11:04 AM   #493
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup is a golden guidevolleyuup is a golden guidevolleyuup is a golden guidevolleyuup is a golden guidevolleyuup is a golden guidevolleyuup is a golden guidevolleyuup is a golden guidevolleyuup is a golden guidevolleyuup is a golden guidevolleyuup is a golden guidevolleyuup is a golden guidevolleyuup is a golden guidevolleyuup is a golden guidevolleyuup is a golden guide

BTW, contestants: xShannixx thought of the challenge all by herself!
Old 11-15-2008, 11:27 AM   #494
Bring Back WNTM! :|

xShanniniix is on a distinguished road

awww Volley, im flattered :] but i cant take 100% credit. i did base it on Volley's original concept :] but it WILL be different, you'll see
xShanniniix is offline Female
Old 11-15-2008, 12:12 PM   #495

geros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wonder

Actually I know because you told me. About the judgin being committed, you don't know what that meant either.
geros9 is offline Female
Old 11-15-2008, 12:24 PM   #496
Save Our Planet!

ljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to behold

OUR family members? or the WW family members?

BTW, I am SO SO SO SO SO SO Sorry i didnt turn in my pic. I am ashamed of myslef. and to think u let me stay. u are saints Volley & Shanninii
Thank you. We will be MORE committed and turn in pics quicker EVERY TIME now!
ljfyle is offline Male
Old 11-15-2008, 01:36 PM   #497
Goofball
Gift Guru

No, the pet's family members. Your other pets.
Old 11-15-2008, 02:55 PM   #498
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

Thankyou so much volley + Shaninii! I am very honored. Over to Brandi for the challenge!

OMG! Thanks so much guys!

In our webkinz family, I really admire 2 of my sisters, Betty(), and Lily (:easter
I admire Betty because she is such an experienced model and always tries hard and does her best. When I was first adopted, she's the one who inspired me to model. I saw her in her room, trying on outfits while I was wandering through the house. She seemed to be having so much fun! I started talking to her, and she told me everything I know about modeling! (Well I have learned some things, but they are specific to me. Like the fact that red isn't my best color!) She is the one who got me to where I am now. When I need an emotional boost, she's always there for me.
I admire Lily because of her persistance and self confidence. As you have probably noticed, you don't see very many ducks in the modeling industry. People told her she was too fat to model at modeling camp. They locked her out of the cabin. But that didn't stop her. She stayed at camp and learned how to model. She entered a few contests and so far it's woking out well! I just really admire her for that.

---------- TexasGirl8 added 0 Minutes and 53 Seconds later ----------

Woops posted it before I was done! Let me fix it... lol

Last edited by TexasGirl8; 11-15-2008 at 03:01 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
TexasGirl8 is offline Female
Old 11-15-2008, 02:57 PM   #499
Goofball
Gift Guru

Great entry so far, Tex!

Oh, my fingers are frozen! It's snowing here in my area and I was outside for an hour!
Old 11-15-2008, 03:01 PM   #500
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

Ah there we go! lol

---------- TexasGirl8 added 1 Minutes and 59 Seconds later ----------

Thanks! That stinks. It's cold and rainy in Ohio. I hate ****** weather. All the shopping carts at walmart were like dripping wet. lol. I still need to rake the leaves... but I don't think wet leaves are easy to rake. I guess I'll have to wait until they dry....

Last edited by TexasGirl8; 11-15-2008 at 03:01 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
TexasGirl8 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
*chloe*, - buttercup1994 :], new modeling agency? =0, ~esmeree!♥, ~ljfyle =]