Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-26-2008, 09:19 PM   #321
I Hate Hackers!
Webkinz :)

ButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to all

Default Re: WW's Next Top Model Season 4! Come and be a star! Your webkinz could be a supermodel! NO MORE SPOTS! JOIN NEXT SEASON! RESULTS ARE UP!

Ohh. And about the confusion of last round, I was trying to use het style. Not dress like her sorry about that.
ButterCup1994 is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 10-26-2008, 10:06 PM   #322
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonder
wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

Default Re: WW's Next Top Model Season 4! Come and be a star! Your webkinz could be a supermodel! NO MORE SPOTS! JOIN NEXT SEASON! RESULTS ARE UP!

This week, we'll be talking about how school is important for models to get educated and ready for the working world. For this challenge, we want to see a paragraph from each model saying how they are educating themselves so that they can be the best model that they can be!

Well ya know I know that I am not the only one that thinks school is boring but you have to look at it from several perspectives.

If modeling is your passion and you are watching this show you have to realize that pretty doesn't always cut it! You have to look at the artistic approach behind it. You have to be in-tact with the mathematical angles that will give you a better face in your picture. You have to know how to read the cue cards to work your Coverkinz commercials. And you need to know your face's chemistry. Ladies, you don't want to put on foundation that clogs your pores...Trust me. WORST way to look while being interviewed by fashion editors... And youhave to know your fashion history. Learn from the past what looks good and bad! There are many modely ways to school yourself up the charts! And who knows, with enough learning, you may be as successful as Rosie Raccoon!

Hope I did good!!!
Old 10-27-2008, 07:20 AM   #323
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

Great job, Esmeree!
volleyuup is offline Female
Old 10-27-2008, 08:17 AM   #324
musicmad123 Over 100

musicmad123 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey Just came to see stuff yeah?
Can't wait to see your entries on Friday
I bet they'll b stunning
I pmed volley and Im sure she will tell u the theme and I'll send u more details now volley
musicmad123 is offline Female
Old 10-27-2008, 05:48 PM   #325
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

They'll get their details when I annouce the challenge winner. We have to take it one step at a time!
volleyuup is offline Female
Old 10-27-2008, 06:06 PM   #326
I Hate Hackers!

ButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to all

:acs:

School, school, school...I must say that it is essential. I know that it is a stereotype that models arent smart, but normally they know some things that some old regular homosapien might not know about. Not only are fashion and style classes important you need other classes like Art, Language, PE, and Science. For instance, you would need art to be able to coordinate fashion and colors. Art could also help design clothes in other types of contests. Also, Language could help because you need constanants and vowels to interact and speak with contract coordinators and other fellow models. Health and PE to learn about how to stay fit and healthy. I feel like I know how to eat right and keep my figure. LOL. Lastly, you would need Science or Human Anatomy to help understand the way that your body works and when you consume something where it goes after consumption. There are a plethora of reasons why people and models need education and acknowledgement to understand life. That is my main stand point on edcation. Thanks :]

- Liberty *
Old 10-27-2008, 06:09 PM   #327
spider1224
Gift Trainee

awspeidel will become famous soon enough

Hey there! This is just like doing a public service announcement! Well, school is SO important. Without it, you can't win competitions in the Stadium! Seriously though, my BFF Allie and I love all our classes at the Kinzville Academy. We work so hard because we know that someday *sob* we'll have to live on our own, without our daddy or Winston to take care of us. We want to be able to survive, not like those other silly models who can't do squat (you know who you are!)

--Crystal
awspeidel is offline Male
Old 10-27-2008, 06:14 PM   #328
I Hate Hackers!

Three more, volley?

Last edited by ButterCup1994; 10-27-2008 at 06:19 PM..
Old 10-28-2008, 05:19 PM   #329
DoggyDandy

DoggyDandy is on a distinguished road

i'm sry i haven't done the challenge yet is it too late?

---------- DoggyDandy added 6 Minutes and 47 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by volleyuup
CHALLENGE #2!

This week, we'll be talking about how school is important for models to get educated and ready for the working world. For this challenge, we want to see a paragraph from each model saying how they are educating themselves so that they can be the best model that they can be!
Miley's
i think that i should be educated even though i have a career i might not want to be a model when i grow up plus i need a good education so i may be someone else in this world then a model, every day i try to do the kinzville academy so i may learn more about the model world and i love to read books about models and when they were little! i try my best at school to be the best model i can be i think that this contest (which is my first modeling contest) will be a great thing for me and i will be able to learn even more about modeling!

---------- DoggyDandy added 4 Minutes and 0 Seconds later ----------

Chloe's
i think school is a very important thing but i'm not going to lie i really don't think it's that fun but there is a few things i really like to do i love to do my kinzville acandemy which is SO much fun and i love to learn about people when there wasn't computers and tvs to keep them happy i think that it is wonderful to be a model and i am trying my best to keep up with what i have to do this is my first contest so i am learning very many things from this so instead of a contest this is more of a game that helps me learn!

Last edited by DoggyDandy; 10-28-2008 at 05:19 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
DoggyDandy is offline Female
Old 10-28-2008, 05:44 PM   #330
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonder
wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

I can't wait fer the challenge!
Closed

Tags
*chloe*, - buttercup1994 :], new modeling agency? =0, ~esmeree!♥, ~ljfyle =]