Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-25-2008, 06:40 PM   #291
~Go GREEN!~
Webkinz :)

Starr52995 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: WW's Next Top Model Season 4! Come and be a star! Your webkinz could be a supermodel! NO MORE SPOTS! JOIN NEXT SEASON! RESULTS ARE UP!

Thanks! Glad Chanel made it!
Well, here she is with her challenge response::

Hey guys! Chanel here! Well, you know that us models are stereotyped as being dumb by some rude people. But the truth is that if we are so dumb, why do some of us start are own businesses and make tons of money? Well, I take education very seriously, so when I do a photo shoot or an interview, I'll know if they aren't paying well, and I'll know what is going on in the world. Right now I am currently taking classes at the Kinzville academy and reading the Webkinz News everyday! I love the Kinzville academy, they have tons of fun classes, that are very educational. I think it is very important for a model to be educated!
Starr52995 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-25-2008, 06:45 PM   #292

tink my doxen is a jewel in the roughtink my doxen is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: WW's Next Top Model Season 4! Come and be a star! Your webkinz could be a supermodel! NO MORE SPOTS! JOIN NEXT SEASON! RESULTS ARE UP!

Pet Name:
Pet Type: German Shepard
Pet Gender: GIRL
Experience that this pet has had: A few shows but none of the shows ever finsihed
Why do you want to win?:Because I believen Natalie can do it and she is cute and i have never won
Pic:
below

Click the image to open in full size.
tink my doxen is offline Female
Old 10-25-2008, 07:01 PM   #293
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

View Post Originally Posted by cutiebug343
:I love school, and what's better than going to the Kinzville Academy, THE place for fantabulous education!
Everyday I change into bright and colorful clothes, like a rainbow-colored thick knit sweater with blue or red Mary Janes and green jeans.
I am best in computer lab, style, and science, and can type 33 words per minute!
I love when we have fall festivals and end of the quarter parties at school, especially when we go to the fall carnival!
I always get a perfect 10 or 20 on classes, which shows that I am very smart and dedicated to school.
My favorite food in the cafeteria is their garlic bread, and I always choose milk for a drink since it helps grow strong bones, and what's the sense of being a valuable Love Puppy if your bones aren't strong and valuable too?
School in my eyes is FABULOUS!
You were elimenated. See the Love Puppy Icon at judging!

---------- volleyuup added 0 Minutes and 22 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by tink my doxen
Pet Name:

Pet Type: German Shepard
Pet Gender: GIRL
Experience that this pet has had: A few shows but none of the shows ever finsihed
Why do you want to win?:Because I believen Natalie can do it and she is cute and i have never won
Pic:
below

Click the image to open in full size.
No more entries please!

Last edited by volleyuup; 10-25-2008 at 07:01 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
volleyuup is offline Female
Old 10-25-2008, 07:10 PM   #294

cutiebug343 defies all odds
cutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all odds

View Post Originally Posted by volleyuup
You were elimenated. See the Love Puppy Icon at judging!

---------- volleyuup added 0 Minutes and 22 Seconds later ----------

No more entries please!
In all the other fashion shows I entered if you were eliminated it was just for that round!
I don't think this is fair......
cutiebug343 is offline Female
Old 10-25-2008, 07:23 PM   #295
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

View Post Originally Posted by cutiebug343
In all the other fashion shows I entered if you were eliminated it was just for that round!
I don't think this is fair......
I don't quite understand you. And this is how most people do it.
Old 10-25-2008, 07:57 PM   #296
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

Okay...so, school.

Tex feels it's very important that I not only take fashion classes, but the regular math, science, etc etc. She refused to hire a tutorer () Because she thinks I'd be depribed of a normal school life, so I go to public school too. I have to wake up early, get dressed and all that crap like everyone else! lol! I kinda like school though.... it's a very nice school. No, it's not KA, it's another new school. It is very nice, and the teachers are the best. I am always- well most of the time, well behaved at school. I have been caught passing a note in science once though. After half my classes, we have lunch. That's my favorite time of day! The food, surprisingly, is very yummy. I always get a small salad with italian dressing, pizza with basil, and water! The pizza may not be the best thing for you, but it has cheese and tomato sauce, so it can't be that bad! I sit with my buds at lunch and at some tables, people are standing on top of the tables.....or having a fist fight over animal crackers! haha!

Not only are these basic classes just for general learning, in a way, they help modeling too! Like art. Helps you learn patterns and what colors look good together, etc. PE keeps you fit and healthy. And I could go on and on!

I do have a fashion tutor from Peanut's magizine give me fashion and model training, because, as you probably know, your average school doesn't have a special class for models!
I also read a lot, to keep my brain working, and to entertain me, and to expand my knowledge!
For some people, modeling just doesn't work out. And that's one reason why I go to school every day! One day I could just decide modeling isn't my thing. If I didn't go to school, I'd be stuck! I wouldn't know diddly! (I'd have to work at KinzDonalds!) So let's say modeling didn't work out for me. With everything I know.... I cpuld be:

-a banker!
-a librarian!
-a technology geek person who does stuff with computers! :-D

And so much more!
Education is very important to me....and it should be to everyone else too!

Last edited by TexasGirl8; 10-28-2008 at 08:03 PM..
TexasGirl8 is offline Female
Old 10-26-2008, 02:11 AM   #297
SwimGirl4Life
Gifted

SwimGirl4Life is on a distinguished road

:el1:: Peanut here!! Ooh... school! School is essential, as everyone knows, and is a good way to meet new people. You learn a lot, get smart, and make friends. Most schools will let you have some fun, through art, music, physical ed, or any other electives. I think that teacher's think that sometimes kids need a break from school, and so do they. I know some people think that teacher's like to make them study and do lots of homework, but I don't think it's true. If you never went to school, you would never know anything and could not make a good use of your life. If you never went to school, you would have never met new people; your best friends, your enemies, and.... BOYS! Even though I can't say that I really love school, sometimes it can be really fun!
SwimGirl4Life is offline Female
Old 10-26-2008, 07:44 AM   #298
Goofball
Gift Guru

We need 7 more entries!

BTW, all of them so far have been fabulous! How am I ever going to pick a winner?
Old 10-26-2008, 08:30 AM   #299

tink my doxen is a jewel in the roughtink my doxen is a jewel in the rough

So i'm not in the contest? or what?
tink my doxen is offline Female
Old 10-26-2008, 08:58 AM   #300
Bring Back WNTM! :|

xShanniniix is on a distinguished road

no Tink you are not, we started the contest already. Please come back next season.
xShanniniix is offline Female
Closed

Tags
*chloe*, - buttercup1994 :], new modeling agency? =0, ~esmeree!♥, ~ljfyle =]