Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-08-2008, 03:12 PM   #141
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

Default Re: WW's Next Top Model Season 4! Come and be a star! Your webkinz could be a supermodel!

View Post Originally Posted by Kermo1192
did i make it?
If you want to know, check the list. If your pet's name is not on there, they did not make it.
volleyuup is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-08-2008, 03:56 PM   #142
Save Our Planet!
Webkinz :)

ljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: WW's Next Top Model Season 4! Come and be a star! Your webkinz could be a supermodel!

Ok, Hey! :cdee:Sunflower Here!

Well, when i make MY Halloween Costume, I like it to put either 120% of my time into it, or i just go buy one from the W-shop! But, whats the fun in that?!? It's all about creativity, baby! I start by buying some really colorful clothes, that match! I normally have an idea in my head, but sometimes when im shopping, they just come to me!

This year, i am going as Cat Chick!
EVERYONE knows her! xD
so i buy the Pink Leopard-ish hat...then i buy some clothes that are pink/purple, and will go w/ the outfit!! But, if you put your heart into your costume, i KNOW that u can make it ABSOLUTELY STUNNING! You can get MANY costumes here in WW, including a Celebrity, Army Man, Cat Chick, Harry Pupper, you can even go as Food (EXAMPLE: Apple, Skittles, M&M's, ETC!) But remember, always have FUN!
ljfyle is offline Male
Old 10-08-2008, 04:11 PM   #143
spider1224
Gift Trainee

awspeidel will become famous soon enough

How many more need to post their responses?
awspeidel is offline Male
Old 10-08-2008, 06:13 PM   #144
~Go GREEN!~

Starr52995 will become famous soon enough

Hey Guys! Chanel Here!

Well, I think that Halloween is my favorite holiday besides Christmas cause you get presents! But you do get candy on Halloween.. Okay, I'm getting off track! Well anyways, I always go trick-or-treating with Bella, :clyde:, my BFF, so our costumes have to go together, like last year, we were ketchup(all red) and mustard(all yellow)! I believe this year we are going as Ms. Cowoline and her student! One thing we don't like to do is spend a lot of money on something that you will wear for only one night. So what we do is look at the stuff we DO have and we saw our academy shirt and pants and the dress, so we decided to go with those clothes! Thank you and remember, always bring a flashlight when trick-or-treating!

Last edited by Starr52995; 10-08-2008 at 06:16 PM..
Starr52995 is offline Female
Old 10-08-2008, 09:24 PM   #145

Pandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clown

Volleyuup! I luv the new avvie! Coca-Cola is AWESOME!
Pandora's Box is offline Female
Old 10-08-2008, 10:22 PM   #146

Kermo1192 is on a distinguished road

i was just wondering why i didnt make it?
Old 10-08-2008, 10:25 PM   #147
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

I'm not saying why somebody didn't make it.
Old 10-08-2008, 10:30 PM   #148

okay are you going to have a next season and if you are i would like to do it! and why wont you tell?
Old 10-08-2008, 10:32 PM   #149
Goofball
Gift Guru

Yes, I will have a next season and I don't tell because I don't think that it's appropriate!
Old 10-08-2008, 10:33 PM   #150

okay pm me when you start the next seaosn! thanks!
Closed

Tags
*chloe*, - buttercup1994 :], new modeling agency? =0, ~esmeree!♥, ~ljfyle =]