Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-07-2008, 11:16 PM   #131
Webkinz :)

Pandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clown

Talking Re: WW's Next Top Model Season 4! Come and be a star! Your webkinz could be a supermodel!

View Post Originally Posted by volleyuup
I'm sorry but it wasn't there at the time of judging. I'm sorry.

---------- volleyuup added 0 Minutes and 45 Seconds later ----------

You can be in because your pic is great and you were so understanding! Congrats!
THANKS!!!! I am so glad to be in the competition!

---------- Pandora's Box added 11 Minutes and 58 Seconds later ----------

Welcome to our first cut! Rosie, the Raccoon, was the only one who judged who is still in. We had 18 entries and we had to cut it down to 13 finalists.

TOP 13!

Sunflower
Peanut
Chanel
Brandi
Lavender
Esemene
Venus
Blackie
Liberty
Crystal
Autumn
Miley
Chloe

For all those that didn't make it, you all have potential. You have to prove Rosie and myself wrong!

All right, top 13!

Are you ready to start cycle 3?
It's time for your first challenge!

For your first challenge, you will have to tell us how you create a Halloween outfit. You don't need to post a pic or anything. Just write one paragraph on how you create one and you'll be set!

CYCLE 3 STARTS NOW!
Heyyy! Cleopatra here!

I guess I would make a halloween outfit by first getting a good idea of what kind of theme I was going to do. For example if it were going to be something scary like a zombie.....you might want to wear some white and black outfit that when it would be combined it would look spooky! But if it was going to be a funny outfit you might want to wear something silly like a clown wig or funny colored clothing e.g.

Here's a pic of what I can do when the costume is silly

I'll post a scary one if I have time!

Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by Pandora's Box; 10-08-2008 at 09:22 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Pandora's Box is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-08-2008, 04:41 AM   #132
SwimGirl4Life
Gifted

SwimGirl4Life is on a distinguished road

Default Re: WW's Next Top Model Season 4! Come and be a star! Your webkinz could be a supermodel!

Peanut here!!

"So... how i design my halloween costumes are first, I chose what to be. Most of the time, I would chose the easy/common costumes like witch, fairy, etc... If I do chose a common idea, then it's time to go shopping! My friends and I bombard all the stores and find an outfit that fits what I want to be. If I don't find something that fits my needs, I have one of my friends, family, or someone I know make me a specially designed costume. Next, it's accessories time! I always need lots of accesories for Halloween. The nail polish (of course!) to match my costume, necklaces, bracletes of all sort, and of course some great makeup! We don't have to go overboard with makeup, just some to enhance the outfit more! And of course shoes... just find a cute, comfy pair that matches! Lastly, you must find some great ways to "act" like your character, for a witch, you may carry a broom with you and act "witchy" mean to people. For a pirate, you could talk using pirate slang, "Aargh, ya landlubbers!" or something like that. Accents, and the way you act will totally make your Halloween funner and you'd act more like the thing you're dressing up as! Any Halloween costume is not complete unless it includes ALL of this! And ya must be cute...
~Peanut! XOXO"

Yup! That's about it, Peanut's feeling a bit girly right now so ignore her extra comments!
SwimGirl4Life is offline Female
Old 10-08-2008, 07:25 AM   #133
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

Default Re: WW's Next Top Model Season 4! Come and be a star! Your webkinz could be a supermodel!

Thanks everyone. Pandora, pics are not needed but if you want to add them that's fine.
volleyuup is offline Female
Old 10-08-2008, 01:59 PM   #134

Kermo1192 is on a distinguished road

did i make it?
Old 10-08-2008, 02:00 PM   #135

Pandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clown

Thanks everyone. Pandora, pics are not needed but if you want to add them that's fine.
I know! I like to add them for fun!
Pandora's Box is offline Female
Old 10-08-2008, 02:15 PM   #136
DoggyDandy

DoggyDandy is on a distinguished road

Welcome to our first cut! Rosie, the Raccoon, was the only one who judged who is still in. We had 18 entries and we had to cut it down to 13 finalists.

TOP 13!

Sunflower
Peanut
Chanel
Brandi
Lavender
Esemene
Venus
Blackie
Liberty
Crystal
Autumn
Miley
Chloe

For all those that didn't make it, you all have potential. You have to prove Rosie and myself wrong!

All right, top 13!

Are you ready to start cycle 3?
It's time for your first challenge!

For your first challenge, you will have to tell us how you create a Halloween outfit. You don't need to post a pic or anything. Just write one paragraph on how you create one and you'll be set!

CYCLE 3 STARTS NOW!
yes both my pets made it!!

---------- DoggyDandy added 3 Minutes and 20 Seconds later ----------

Miley's Well first i like to think of something that would be cute but nobody else would think of and then i look in the w-shop and see if they have anything i can use! (i personly like to use kinzstyle too!) well after trying on all these things to make it look like what i want to look like i chose which one looks the cutes and where it

---------- DoggyDandy added 5 Minutes and 47 Seconds later ----------

Chloe'sI first off look in the w-shop and look at my kinzstlye stuff and i think of a theme i want to do this year (this year i'm gonna be a princess) i think of the color dress i want to wear i picked pink then i decide what kind of hat or crown i want to wear then i think "what shoes should i wear to look like a princess?" and then i put it all together after i decide on the outfit every now and then i have to change something and wait for Oct. 31 to got trick or treating

---------- DoggyDandy added 0 Minutes and 31 Seconds later ----------

(i hope u understand i put it like my animals were talking)

Last edited by DoggyDandy; 10-08-2008 at 02:15 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
DoggyDandy is offline Female
Old 10-08-2008, 02:22 PM   #137

monkeyluva13 is an unknown quantity at this point

ok but it would have been in if there was a specified judging time. just sayin.
Old 10-08-2008, 02:39 PM   #138
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonder
wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

-Esmeree- Well I like picking out random pieces and just giving it a name. Halloween isn't all about matching, You need a lot of creativity! Like instead of dressing as a lion you could dress as a Purple Leopard Lion From the TC3 Dimension! xD

Or something like that, Just be yourself and let your personality shine through!!! =)
Old 10-08-2008, 02:54 PM   #139
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

Thanks! Keep them acoming!
volleyuup is offline Female
Old 10-08-2008, 03:10 PM   #140

geros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wonder

Autumn: I love to be creative and stylish with my outfits. I mean, what's a costume without creativity? It's totally boring. I like to go to the w-shop and find unusual items, and also look in my closet for fun CSO's. Mixng and matching pieces is how good costumes happen, and if you spent some time looking around, you'd be surprised how many costumes there are in webkinz world. The next time you're complaining about not being able to find a costume, just use the creativity I know you have, and find the best outfit possible!
geros9 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
*chloe*, - buttercup1994 :], new modeling agency? =0, ~esmeree!♥, ~ljfyle =]