Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-19-2008, 12:29 AM   #61
Bring back WNTM!
Gift Trainee

dazyandoreo! is a jewel in the roughdazyandoreo! is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: WW's Next Top Model Season 5! Your kinz could become a star! Win upto 10 PSFS!

Pet Name: Twilight
Pet Gender: Girl

Pet Type: Lil Unicorn
Former Experience: I have won a couple contest! But I am entered in alot!
Why do you want to win?: I think I have a pretty good chance of winning cuz Twilight is a very good model that know fashion!
I promise to turn in my pics on time and be comitted to this thread: Yes
Pic:
Click the image to open in full size.
dazyandoreo! is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-19-2008, 11:14 AM   #62
DoggyDandy
Webkinz :)

DoggyDandy is on a distinguished road

Default Re: WW's Next Top Model Season 5! Your kinz could become a star! Win upto 10 PSFS!

cute picture!
DoggyDandy is offline Female
Old 12-19-2008, 02:49 PM   #63
Bring back WNTM!
Gift Trainee

dazyandoreo! is a jewel in the roughdazyandoreo! is a jewel in the rough

Thanks DD! :]
dazyandoreo! is offline Female
Old 12-19-2008, 05:54 PM   #64

karategirl620 is an unknown quantity at this point

Dear dazzyandoreo,

I really like your picture of Twilight, your 'lil kinz unicorn. I'm not sure if I could compare to such an awesome photoshoot. I see that you are Gift Trainee status. Congratulations!!! I myself am only a Webkinz, but I hope to post enough to be Gift Guru status someday. Best of luck in the competition!

Sincerelly,

~<3 Karategirl
karategirl620 is offline Female
Old 12-19-2008, 06:17 PM   #65
Obsessed with

WIluver345 will become famous soon enough

I will enter! Plz save me a spot!!

(i am going to post my pic in a second...)

-bells

---------- WIluver345 added 17 Minutes and 28 Seconds later ----------

sorry this is taking me so long!

-Bells

Last edited by WIluver345; 12-19-2008 at 06:17 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 12-19-2008, 06:46 PM   #66
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonder
wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

aww that was sweet of you to say to dazy karategirl!

thanks WIluver! I can't wait! don't forget people you can enter 2 pets
Old 12-19-2008, 06:54 PM   #67
Obsessed with

Ok! I'm trying my best...but my webkinzworld connection is currently down.
Old 12-19-2008, 06:58 PM   #68
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

just post the form and get the pic later tonight
Old 12-19-2008, 07:15 PM   #69
Obsessed with

Click the image to open in full size.
Jessica is wearing her soft boots, a comfy blouse, some cute white jeans, and to top it off a sparkly bow!

---------- WIluver345 added 8 Minutes and 3 Seconds later ----------

Pet name: Jessica
Pet gender: female
Pet type: German shepard
Former experience: I have been in many PSF contests as well as prizes galore contests. Some are ANTM contests, and some were beauty pagents. I am eager to start a new experience here!
Why do you want to win: I haven't really experienced the feeling of winning something before. I usually sit on the sidelines and watch other people take the fame. I believe that I have just as good chances winning as any of the other contestants here. Everyone else here seems really nice and I also want to make some new friends.
I, WIluver345 promise to turn my pics in on time and stay commited to this contest. I am ready to have some fun!

Last edited by WIluver345; 12-20-2008 at 07:38 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 12-19-2008, 07:19 PM   #70
Wacky Be
Gifted

YAY! cute pic WIluver! Remember:

you can enter 2 pets

I entered my two sheep

Polly
&
Esther

Closed

Tags
awsome was here!, bigitupgirl, kermo1192, puppylove101, [xo] esther<3