Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-11-2009, 08:08 PM   #301
ilovepink509
OMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the roughOMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Top 13 Decided! No more spots open! Please watch! WW's Next Top Model Season 5! Your kinz could become a star! Win upto 10 PSFS!

I understand, wik. We are all busy and we deal with drama and bad things and can't be on 24/7. It's just better to drop the subject and not be too over-dramatic about it. I understand you are a perfectionist, but people do make slip-ups every once in awhile and it's okay. It's just better to move on and forget about it. It is a rule to respect the judges and that rule is being broken. Thanks for the support xshanniniix, and awsome don't be sorry you were trying to be helpful. Let's just go back to having fun, because is supposed to let you escape the drama and stress of your life, not have more of it.

---------- OMGitzkelseey1 added 0 Minutes and 47 Seconds later ----------

ohh lol xshanniniix beat me to the point. Okay then, I agree! lol.

Last edited by OMGitzkelseey1; 01-11-2009 at 08:08 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
OMGitzkelseey1 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-11-2009, 08:09 PM   #302
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonder
wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

Default Re: Top 13 Decided! No more spots open! Please watch! WW's Next Top Model Season 5! Your kinz could become a star! Win upto 10 PSFS!

harsh judgings and 3 bad critiques in a row isn't fun.

I had a lot more fun last season...
Old 01-11-2009, 08:12 PM   #303
Bring Back WNTM! :|
Webkinz :)

xShanniniix is on a distinguished road

aww wik, don't worry about it, im sure ull do GREAT on the challenge!

i wonder when tex will post it
xShanniniix is offline Female
Old 01-11-2009, 08:14 PM   #304
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

Sorry I haven't posted it yet...
TexasGirl8 is offline Female
Old 01-11-2009, 08:18 PM   #305
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

Sorry ladies for the hold up! We didn't know who was doing the challenge! LOL!

CHALLENGE: We want a paragraph about what inspires you to be a good person and to be a good role model, not as a model, but as a normal webkinz.

DEADLINE: Wednesday night! (I might extend it!) at 8 KT!
volleyuup is offline Female
Old 01-11-2009, 08:24 PM   #306
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonder
wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

What makes me a good person is that I take people for who they are and don't try to change them. I try to respect others, and do my best to keep cool. I love all my siblings and as you saw last season in Esmeree's challenge entry, I can give good advice. I care for others over my modeling career. I would quit modeling if it meant that i could be of use somewhere else. I hope the judges don't portray me as a bad peson because I am not. I just don't like to be played and changed. I love my sister more than modeling and I'm not trying to be rude, I'm just trying to show that modeling isn't the only thing I care about and I shouldn't be criticized for it.

(If yall feel like volley just pmed me she felt please just eliminate me )
Old 01-11-2009, 08:31 PM   #307
Bring Back WNTM! :|
Webkinz :)

xShanniniix is on a distinguished road

thanks for getting your entry in quick wik! [[hey thats a rhyme!]]

:]
xShanniniix is offline Female
Old 01-11-2009, 08:38 PM   #308
Gift Guru

larkrose is headed for the top!larkrose is headed for the top!larkrose is headed for the top!larkrose is headed for the top!larkrose is headed for the top!larkrose is headed for the top!larkrose is headed for the top!larkrose is headed for the top!larkrose is headed for the top!larkrose is headed for the top!larkrose is headed for the top!larkrose is headed for the top!

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by wikylo
harsh judgings and 3 bad critiques in a row isn't fun.

I had a lot more fun last season...
Well, if you're not enjoying it, you don't have to participate. This is a "vote with your feet" kind of issue. If people don't like the way contests are run and don't participate, then the threads won't be successful and those running them might change the way they do things.

If you feel the judging is unfair, rather than bring it into the thread, please pm a mod.

No more posts from anyone on this subject. If you feel something needs to be resolved, pm me.
Old 01-11-2009, 08:54 PM   #309
Gift Guru

larkrose is headed for the top!larkrose is headed for the top!larkrose is headed for the top!larkrose is headed for the top!larkrose is headed for the top!larkrose is headed for the top!larkrose is headed for the top!larkrose is headed for the top!larkrose is headed for the top!larkrose is headed for the top!larkrose is headed for the top!larkrose is headed for the top!

Donation Award 

This contest is closed pending review.
Old 01-11-2009, 09:17 PM   #310
Gift Guru

Donation Award 

Ok, reopened. I have a few points I want to make.

1. Friendships are more important than contests. Don't take your role as either a contestant or a judge too seriously. If this contest is taking up a huge amount of your time, thoughts, self-esteem, then you need consider that you may have blown it out of proportion.

2. Simon Cowell would only last a couple of days on WI without being banned. Critiques are fine, but they should be about the entry, and not the person.

3. Any time you enter a contest, you need to accept that you might not win. Also, in a contest like this, you need to accept that you will be critiqued.

4. When an issue arises between members and you cannot resolve it, please bring it to a mod's attention.

If you have comments or questions, pm me. Do not discuss this on the thread, argue through pms, profiles, etc.
Closed

Tags
awsome was here!, bigitupgirl, kermo1192, puppylove101, [xo] esther<3