Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!


Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-11-2009, 07:15 PM   #291
Wacky Be
Gifted
 
wikylo's Avatar
wikylo is a creator of wonder
wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

Default Re: Top 13 Decided! No more spots open! Please watch! WW's Next Top Model Season 5! Your kinz could become a star! Win upto 10 PSFS!

View Post Originally Posted by awsome
wik be positive and have a fun time! I almost wanted to quit after all the things I caused but I got right back up and taught myself a lesson! So always stay happy no matter what happens!

3 things:


1. this is my 3RD bad critique in a row

2. I wasn't yelling. I was politely pointing something out I could have more rudely said.

I could have been like


GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You guys are MEAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !
I hate yall!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


but I contained myself and put everything as lightly as I could and it still isn't good enough.

Anyone could have worn my outfit on rigorous mountain climbing. for kayaking, the bubble vest would make a GREAT life jacket and fashionable top! It's insulated and would keep you warm on your extended adventure.

Sporty is an adjective that describes activities more than just football, judges!

and

3: I have pmed something to volley and it hasn't been solved.



The judgings are beginning to get personal!


how would you guys feel, if your best friend, Esther in my case, was in the same contest as you and was eliminated. Would you not feel bad for them and miss them? I'm not asking for sympathy.

Judge me on something practical, not something personal

---------- wikylo added 4 Minutes and 38 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by TexasGirl8
*sighs* wik

You made one little mistake and we pointed it out to you and it started snowballing... I pretty much think that snowball is big enough for your snowman and that we can just drop that and move on thanks
In yalls' eyes I've made several.

I'm not even sensing that yall see anything in me.

I'm not getting this "figure of speech" your using tex.

I pmed something to volley and she said it would be solved.

This time my outfit isn't good enough.

Yall were pretty harsh on me about a "challenge" that I missed.

Brandi, Rosie, Victoria, Daisy(pardon me if i got your name wrong I tend to forget), and Ginger, aren't understanding Polly, if you guys can't see things from her eyes then you have no moral right to critique her on it. You guys are damaging her self-esteem.

Last edited by wikylo; 01-11-2009 at 07:15 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
wikylo is offline
Sponsored Links
Old 01-11-2009, 07:20 PM   #292
Mightystar159
Webkinz :)
 
Mightystar159's Avatar
Mightystar159 is a glorious beacon of lightMightystar159 is a glorious beacon of lightMightystar159 is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Top 13 Decided! No more spots open! Please watch! WW's Next Top Model Season 5! Your kinz could become a star! Win upto 10 PSFS!

Ok, Well bye Guys!
Mightystar159 is offline Female
Old 01-11-2009, 07:25 PM   #293
Gift Guru
 
TexasGirl8's Avatar
TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

Default Re: Top 13 Decided! No more spots open! Please watch! WW's Next Top Model Season 5! Your kinz could become a star! Win upto 10 PSFS!

View Post Originally Posted by wikylo
3 things:


1. this is my 3RD bad critique in a row

2. I wasn't yelling. I was politely pointing something out I could have more rudely said.

I could have been like


GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You guys are MEAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !
I hate yall!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


but I contained myself and put everything as lightly as I could and it still isn't good enough.

Anyone could have worn my outfit on rigorous mountain climbing. for kayaking, the bubble vest would make a GREAT life jacket and fashionable top! It's insulated and would keep you warm on your extended adventure.

Sporty is an adjective that describes activities more than just football, judges!

and

3: I have pmed something to volley and it hasn't been solved.



The judgings are beginning to get personal!


how would you guys feel, if your best friend, Esther in my case, was in the same contest as you and was eliminated. Would you not feel bad for them and miss them? I'm not asking for sympathy.

Judge me on something practical, not something personal

---------- wikylo added 4 Minutes and 38 Seconds later ----------



In yalls' eyes I've made several.

I'm not even sensing that yall see anything in me.

I'm not getting this "figure of speech" your using tex.

I pmed something to volley and she said it would be solved.

This time my outfit isn't good enough.

Yall were pretty harsh on me about a "challenge" that I missed.

Brandi, Rosie, Victoria, Daisy(pardon me if i got your name wrong I tend to forget), and Ginger, aren't understanding Polly, if you guys can't see things from her eyes then you have no moral right to critique her on it. You guys are damaging her self-esteem.
Wikylo....

okay number one: you made one mistake. You would not have been in the bottom two if you hadn't acted that way. You did an average job to me but your attitude just put you in a bad place.

We expect a lot from you wik and we were shocked when you didn't even say "hey I will try and get my entry in" or anything

I am saying, that your unhappiness over your success made us iffy and then you didn't post for the challenge. Then, you were kind of rude to us about it. Then, your outfit wasn't spectacular so it took over.

I really think it's in your best interest that you should drop it here.
TexasGirl8 is offline Female
Old 01-11-2009, 07:32 PM   #294
Wacky Be
Gifted
 
wikylo's Avatar
wikylo is a creator of wonder
wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

Default Re: Top 13 Decided! No more spots open! Please watch! WW's Next Top Model Season 5! Your kinz could become a star! Win upto 10 PSFS!

View Post Originally Posted by TexasGirl8
Wikylo....

okay number one: you made one mistake. You would not have been in the bottom two if you hadn't acted that way. You did an average job to me but your attitude just put you in a bad place.

We expect a lot from you wik and we were shocked when you didn't even say "hey I will try and get my entry in" or anything

I am saying, that your unhappiness over your success made us iffy and then you didn't post for the challenge. Then, you were kind of rude to us about it. Then, your outfit wasn't spectacular so it took over.

I really think it's in your best interest that you should drop it here.

Tex, not trying to be rude, but you don't know the first mistake. It happened a while before this judging or the challenge judging..

I didn't know about judging until you pmed me after you did it.

*holds it in*

tex, i don't want this contest to effect our friendship. I sent a pm to volley and the response I get determines whether I drop out.

If, in fact, I do drop out, please let Mightystar and Brownie.


But contests aren't worth the emotional trouble
wikylo is offline
Old 01-11-2009, 07:39 PM   #295
Gift Guru
 
TexasGirl8's Avatar
TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

Default Re: Top 13 Decided! No more spots open! Please watch! WW's Next Top Model Season 5! Your kinz could become a star! Win upto 10 PSFS!

View Post Originally Posted by wikylo
Tex, not trying to be rude, but you don't know the first mistake. It happened a while before this judging or the challenge judging..

I didn't know about judging until you pmed me after you did it.

*holds it in*

tex, i don't want this contest to effect our friendship. I sent a pm to volley and the response I get determines whether I drop out.

If, in fact, I do drop out, please let Mightystar and Brownie.


But contests aren't worth the emotional trouble

I was never assigned to PM anybody about judging and I don't know if anyone was to be honest. I don't want to end our friendship either, but this is getting way too out of hand for me. From what I saw everything was all fine and dandy until Esther didn't make top 13, but maybe I missed something? I just don't- err never mind.
TexasGirl8 is offline Female
Old 01-11-2009, 07:43 PM   #296
Webkinz :)
 
awsome's Avatar
awsome is a glorious beacon of lightawsome is a glorious beacon of lightawsome is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Top 13 Decided! No more spots open! Please watch! WW's Next Top Model Season 5! Your kinz could become a star! Win upto 10 PSFS!

I was just trying to sheer you up... sorry.
awsome is offline Female
Old 01-11-2009, 07:45 PM   #297
Wacky Be
Gifted
 
wikylo's Avatar
wikylo is a creator of wonder
wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

Default Re: Top 13 Decided! No more spots open! Please watch! WW's Next Top Model Season 5! Your kinz could become a star! Win upto 10 PSFS!

i'm going away to solve the problem
wikylo is offline
Old 01-11-2009, 07:46 PM   #298
Bring Back WNTM! :|
Webkinz :)
 
xShanniniix's Avatar
xShanniniix is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Top 13 Decided! No more spots open! Please watch! WW's Next Top Model Season 5! Your kinz could become a star! Win upto 10 PSFS!

aww, polly and wik, its okay, just keep your head up, i understand completely how you feel. I have my times when i feel like that too, but you know, i just think of my love for modeling and it goes away.

I know what you mean, that originally about esther. its hard, and i dont think u were being over dramatic.

but don't worry, ur still an AWESOME model and take great pics, ur just in a rough patch. dont worry, ull come out of it, just have faith in urself. i have faith in all of the models here! ur all great!

i know how it feels to be busy and not get a reminder, but dont worry, if u need one, ill try to remember to give ya a heads up!

I think that all of the models have their ups and downs, but in the end. they're awesome and all WINNERS!
xShanniniix is offline Female
Old 01-11-2009, 07:53 PM   #299
Wacky Be
Gifted
 
wikylo's Avatar
wikylo is a creator of wonder
wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

Default Re: Top 13 Decided! No more spots open! Please watch! WW's Next Top Model Season 5! Your kinz could become a star! Win upto 10 PSFS!

View Post Originally Posted by xShanniniix
aww, polly and wik, its okay, just keep your head up, i understand completely how you feel. I have my times when i feel like that too, but you know, i just think of my love for modeling and it goes away.

I know what you mean, that originally about esther. its hard, and i dont think u were being over dramatic.

but don't worry, ur still an AWESOME model and take great pics, ur just in a rough patch. dont worry, ull come out of it, just have faith in urself. i have faith in all of the models here! ur all great!

i know how it feels to be busy and not get a reminder, but dont worry, if u need one, ill try to remember to give ya a heads up!

I think that all of the models have their ups and downs, but in the end. they're awesome and all WINNERS!

Thanks shanninii!

(guys I'm not trying to get "pity points" but this isn't the only contest I'm in! And WI's not the only thing I do! This contest is a small marble in the giant Chinese Checkers board I call my life. I have a family to spend time with, school work to do, and Winterfest is coming up, friends to spend time with, contests to judge, a avvie shop to run, academic bowl, various clubs in real life, and random other hobbies. this contest is maybe 1/1000 th of my life. I can't devote 99.999% of my life to it. It helps to have a little reminder )
wikylo is offline
Old 01-11-2009, 08:06 PM   #300
Bring Back WNTM! :|
Webkinz :)
 
xShanniniix's Avatar
xShanniniix is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Top 13 Decided! No more spots open! Please watch! WW's Next Top Model Season 5! Your kinz could become a star! Win upto 10 PSFS!

its okay wik! but lets go back to having TONS of fun in this contest! its an awesome contest!
xShanniniix is offline Female
Closed

Tags
awsome was here!, bigitupgirl, kermo1192, puppylove101, [xo] esther<3

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:23 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright © 2007-2013 Kopi Enterprises, LLC
WebkinzInsider.Com is not an official site of, sponsored by, nor affiliated with Ganz, Inc, Webkinz, Lil'Kinz, or Kinzville Newz and all character names, logos, and images are trademarks owned by Ganz, Inc.
no new posts