Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-05-2009, 06:44 PM   #231
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

Default Re: Top 13 Decided! No more spots open! Please watch! WW's Next Top Model Season 5! Your kinz could become a star! Win upto 10 PSFS!

View Post Originally Posted by wikylo
look. if it's drama, if you miss your twin sister, says I have the wrong attitude about my success then maybe this isn't the right place for me... I really don't think you guys know the bond that twins share... You guys DON'T understand, so don't degrade me for that... and if you feel that I'm not committed enough and that I'm not giving my best part then maybe I shouldn't be here either. I'm trying my hardest and yall accuse me of beng overly dramatic!

Wik says he's having a meltdown from all the contests! He's almost losing the sight of the fun in it.

I apologize for not posting but It was recently New Year's and wik's trying to spend time with his mom and the dad he almost lost in a car accident. He's been helping with the addition his family is adding to his house and all. He needs reminders. Not for AFTER the judging.

Wik also says he needs to pm volley about something else he needs to get off his chest so just expect it.

but here's my pic:

Click the image to open in full size.

I tried to keep it outdoor fresh by using the bubble vest which adds an adventurous touch. I kept with blue because it would compliment her fur well. the soft suede boots will keep her warm in the harsh winter cold. the beanie will keep her ears warm and the jeans add a somewhat rugged touch.

If you guys want me in, keep me. If I "don't have it in me", please don't waste my time

~Polly
Nice pic... I need to PM you.
TexasGirl8 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-05-2009, 06:56 PM   #232
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonder
wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

Default Re: Top 13 Decided! No more spots open! Please watch! WW's Next Top Model Season 5! Your kinz could become a star! Win upto 10 PSFS!

View Post Originally Posted by TexasGirl8
Nice pic... I need to PM you.
Ok
Old 01-05-2009, 07:00 PM   #233
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

You aren't in trouble LOL

---------- TexasGirl8 added 0 Minutes and 30 Seconds later ----------

Sorry for the wait on the PM I am on a mad hunt on the GE for a certain item

Last edited by TexasGirl8; 01-05-2009 at 07:00 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-05-2009, 07:05 PM   #234
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

ok .
Old 01-05-2009, 07:16 PM   #235
Gift Guru

Geez I guess everyone is keeping that if they have it xD I'll keep searching later

To compose PM!
Old 01-05-2009, 07:37 PM   #236
Save Our Planet!
Webkinz :)

ljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to behold

Is keeping what?
ljfyle is offline Male
Old 01-05-2009, 07:38 PM   #237
Wacky Be
Gifted

pm? ??? ...
Old 01-05-2009, 07:55 PM   #238
Gift Guru

Sent it.. sorry kept getting side tracked

---------- TexasGirl8 added 0 Minutes and 21 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by ljfyle
Is keeping what?
Something I am looking for on the GE....

Last edited by TexasGirl8; 01-05-2009 at 07:55 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-05-2009, 07:58 PM   #239
Webkinz :)

awsome is a glorious beacon of lightawsome is a glorious beacon of lightawsome is a glorious beacon of light

Why do I have to redo again?
awsome is offline Female
Old 01-05-2009, 08:02 PM   #240
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by awsome
Why do I have to redo again?
You no longer need to redo. That was the challenge, we are now on a photoshoot. You did an adjective if I remember correctly and it was supposed to be a noun. The photoshoot is on page 21 I think.
Closed

Tags
awsome was here!, bigitupgirl, kermo1192, puppylove101, [xo] esther<3