Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-05-2008, 06:00 PM   #341
Gifted

efron_fan7767 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Think your pet has what it takes? Then enter efron_fan7767's first annual modeling competition!!! No more spots, but fell free to watch!!

we are all gonna miss ya buttercup1994!!!! you were a pleasure to have around
efron_fan7767 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-06-2008, 11:14 PM   #342
Webkinz :)

skittlesrox2 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Think your pet has what it takes? Then enter efron_fan7767's first annual modeling competition!!! No more spots, but fell free to watch!!

ok here i go. i didnt have anything fancy so i did my best...

here is splotches going to a dinner at the kibble nibble restaurant (fancy)
Click the image to open in full size.

and the one i selected is the one that i used last round
Click the image to open in full size.
skittlesrox2 is offline Female
Old 07-07-2008, 12:59 AM   #343
I Hate Hackers!

ButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to all

thank you so much efron. i just didnt mean for it to sound rude. i just thought that was one of my better outfits but i guess that everybody is different with their opinions. but thank you for keeping me this long. i will be sure to watch the rest of the competitionn. thank you so much and i am sorry once again if i sounded rude earlier.
ButterCup1994 is offline Male
Old 07-07-2008, 02:33 PM   #344
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by ButterCup1994
thank you so much efron. i just didnt mean for it to sound rude. i just thought that was one of my better outfits but i guess that everybody is different with their opinions. but thank you for keeping me this long. i will be sure to watch the rest of the competitionn. thank you so much and i am sorry once again if i sounded rude earlier.
dont even worry about it i didnt think u sounded rude at all!!!! i will defienatly pm u when season 2 starts but i dont think it will untill school starts again cause people are not on vacation lol

---------- efron_fan7767 added 0 Minutes and 24 Seconds later ----------

very cute outfit, skittles

Last edited by efron_fan7767; 07-07-2008 at 02:33 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 07-07-2008, 02:34 PM   #345
I Hate Hackers!

ButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to all

i just got off the phone with wikyloo! he will be home tonight we were naming all of our friends on earlier. lol. and i was telling him all of the new news. lol.
Old 07-07-2008, 02:37 PM   #346
Gifted

oh cool.. do u know anyone who won the forth of july/ canada independence giveaway.. i am so jealous lol
Old 07-07-2008, 02:44 PM   #347
I Hate Hackers!

nope. i wish that i would have got it. lol. it makes me jealous too. but i know NONE of them. lol. do you want to enter my idol contest? we only need one more person :]
Old 07-08-2008, 01:38 PM   #348
Gifted

ohh... what do u do in the idol contest?
Old 07-08-2008, 02:23 PM   #349
I Hate Hackers!

You pretty much give songs and I set up a poll and you see who wins. Lol. But we already have enough peoplee. Sorry. Maybe next season you can enter.
Old 07-08-2008, 11:30 PM   #350
Gifted

that is ok.. is wikylo back for vacation?
Closed