Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-20-2008, 10:15 PM   #141
Gifted

efron_fan7767 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Think your pet has what it takes? Then enter efron_fan7767's first annual modeling competition!!! No more spots, but fell free to watch!!

Hello Everyone!!!!!!

Thanks for making this contest so fun….

I would like to start off by saying you all did so good!!! I was so impressed by all of your creativity!! You really blew the judges out of the water this round….. J J

With that said this judging was SUPER difficult..

You guys are all my good friends and I hope I don’t hurt any feelings this competition J

Now the moment you all have been waiting for lol JUDGEING!!!

Lets see what the judges thought of your fairytale outfits….

Yeller- We loved the creative idea.. The polka dot boots add a nice touch.. Great job!!

Ellie- The outfit looked so cute but it was the same outfit as your last entry except for the shoes and sunglasses.. Overall pretty good!!

Kip- We have never seen a more stylish male little red riding hood.. Another great job!!

Splotches- At a glance I could have mistaken Splotches for Ariel.. Awesome job!!

Giselle- Love the spider in the back round!! I little plain but still cute!!!

Molly- You looked like royalty, good job!!!!

Iccy- two words….. SNOW WHITE-TACTULAR!!! Fabulous job

Chanel- Not your best, However, the crown looks so good on Chanel!!
Good job!!

Miranda- Humpty Dumpty never looked so stylish lol however, we would love to see Miranda experiment with more color!!

Ok, Now for the hard part…. The RESULTS

1. ICCY

2. Splotches

3. Yeller

4. Kip

5. Giselle

6. Molly

7. Miranda

Now we have our bottom two…… Chanel and Ellie

Both of you have so much potential.. However, you both could have done better

Chanel.....

you have one more chance

With that being said.... Ellie I am srry but are going home.. I think i can speak for every1 when I say that you will be missed

Now for round three

The theme will be.......... COLORS.. you all will be assigned a color and you have to make an outfit using mostly that color

Ok lets get started....

Since this is the final eight, two of you will be assigned the same color beacause some colors in the w-shop have more to choose from than other and I want to make this contest fair

so..

blue- Kip and Yeller

pink- Giselle and Iccy

red- Chanel and Molly

purple- Splotches and Miranda

have fun!!!!
efron_fan7767 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-20-2008, 10:18 PM   #142
3OH!3
Webkinz :)

halfinger13 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Think your pet has what it takes? Then enter efron_fan7767's first annual modeling competition!!! No more spots, but fell free to watch!!

Yay! Pink is one of Iccy's fave colors! It is too late to post now..so I will post after school!
halfinger13 is offline Female
Old 05-20-2008, 10:20 PM   #143
Gifted

sounds great
Old 05-20-2008, 10:22 PM   #144
Major Phantom Phan!
Gift Guru

cmwqt has a brilliant futurecmwqt has a brilliant futurecmwqt has a brilliant futurecmwqt has a brilliant futurecmwqt has a brilliant future

I have the perfect idea for Molly
cmwqt is offline Female
Old 05-20-2008, 10:34 PM   #145
Major Phantom Phan!
Gift Guru

cmwqt has a brilliant futurecmwqt has a brilliant futurecmwqt has a brilliant futurecmwqt has a brilliant futurecmwqt has a brilliant future

~Here is Molly in Red!~
molly in red.jpg
cmwqt is offline Female
Old 05-20-2008, 11:08 PM   #146

skittlesrox2 is on a distinguished road

here is splotches all purple and ready to go!
Attached Images
File Type: pngPicture 3.png (13.8 KB, 6 views)
skittlesrox2 is offline Female
Old 05-20-2008, 11:48 PM   #147
Gifted

The entrys are really cute so far
Old 05-21-2008, 06:41 AM   #148
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonder
wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

Ooh pink i may be a guy but imagine all the possibilities! I'll post when i get home from school!!!
Old 05-21-2008, 06:47 AM   #149
E IZ CRAZY!!!!
Gifted

MattzKinz is just really niceMattzKinz is just really nice

Ooooh . . . PURPLE!!! lolz

I have to go to school. I'll enter later.
MattzKinz is offline Male
Old 05-21-2008, 04:04 PM   #150
I Hate Hackers!

ButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to all

i will enter...one minute.

---------- ButterCup1994 added 12 Minutes and 18 Seconds later ----------

okayy. i would just like to thank you for giving me another chance. and here is chanel in red. she is in red flare sunglasses. cuffed jeans. a red tshirt. a red bow. and red high heels. she thinks that red is an okay color. she thinks that it actually looks good on her. in my opinion though...this is one of my least favorite outfits. thanks. cya. laterr.

here is the link: http://i26.tinypic.com/2i77bys.jpg

- buttercup

Last edited by ButterCup1994; 05-21-2008 at 04:04 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
ButterCup1994 is offline Male
Closed