Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-19-2008, 03:54 PM   #101
Major Phantom Phan!
Gift Guru

cmwqt has a brilliant futurecmwqt has a brilliant futurecmwqt has a brilliant futurecmwqt has a brilliant futurecmwqt has a brilliant future

Default Re: Think your pet has what it takes? Then enter efron_fan7767's first annual modeling competition!!! No more spots, but fell free to watch!!

Little red riding hood is super cute!
cmwqt is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-19-2008, 03:57 PM   #102
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonder
wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

Default Re: Think your pet has what it takes? Then enter efron_fan7767's first annual modeling competition!!! No more spots, but fell free to watch!!

I think i might go because i only used 3 things in my outfit and it is such a bland outfit.... but i must keep up my confidence!
Old 05-19-2008, 04:05 PM   #103
Major Phantom Phan!
Gift Guru

cmwqt has a brilliant futurecmwqt has a brilliant futurecmwqt has a brilliant futurecmwqt has a brilliant futurecmwqt has a brilliant future

View Post Originally Posted by wikylo
I think i might go because i only used 3 things in my outfit and it is such a bland outfit.... but i must keep up my confidence!
I really liked your outfit! It was super creative and I would have never thought of it! Good luck!
cmwqt is offline Female
Old 05-19-2008, 04:08 PM   #104
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonder
wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

thanks cmwqt! I just hope efron_fan and the judges think so too
Old 05-19-2008, 04:18 PM   #105
Major Phantom Phan!
Gift Guru

I hope they like both of ours!
cmwqt is offline Female
Old 05-19-2008, 04:42 PM   #106
Webkinz :)

kgirl72 is a glorious beacon of lightkgirl72 is a glorious beacon of lightkgirl72 is a glorious beacon of light

Can you tell me when the next season starts so I can enter Molly next season? You posted on my profile a little earlier and I came, but all tthe spots were full! I'm gonna watch though...
kgirl72 is offline Female
Old 05-19-2008, 04:56 PM   #107
Major Phantom Phan!
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by kgirl72
Can you tell me when the next season starts so I can enter Molly next season? You posted on my profile a little earlier and I came, but all tthe spots were full! I'm gonna watch though...
what kind of webbie is your Molly? this season I entered my black and white cat named Molly!
cmwqt is offline Female
Old 05-19-2008, 05:24 PM   #108
Gifted

efron_fan7767 has a spectacular aura about

Hello every1!!! How is everyone.. I hope you guys are going great
we still need
* chanel
* Miranda
* Yeller.... I will pm them to let them know to post soon

---------- efron_fan7767 added 1 Minutes and 55 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by kgirl72
I will defineatly let you know when next season starts I am so happy you are watching.... would you like to be a guest judge sometime? pm me!!! Thanks

---------- efron_fan7767 added 1 Minutes and 25 Seconds later ----------

All of the entrys are soooo good.. judging is gonna be so hard lol GREAT JOB every1

Last edited by efron_fan7767; 05-19-2008 at 05:24 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
efron_fan7767 is offline Female
Old 05-19-2008, 05:26 PM   #109
I Hate Hackers!
Webkinz :)

ButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to all

okayy...so i didnt really know who to dress chanel up as so i decided to dress up as belle. and thank you for apoligizing and i am very sorry if i was mean about it but thank you once again. i dressed chanel in a yellow jacket and pants and then with a crown or wonder to show here royalty and then added the soft suede boots as her shoes. i am really not sure about this outfit...umm...i guess that is for you to decide...here you go...just one second.

here is the link: http://i29.tinypic.com/157kyet.jpg

thanks! cya. laterr.

- buttercup
ButterCup1994 is offline Male
Old 05-19-2008, 05:29 PM   #110
Major Phantom Phan!
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by ButterCup1994
okayy...so i didnt really know who to dress chanel up as so i decided to dress up as belle. and thank you for apoligizing and i am very sorry if i was mean about it but thank you once again. i dressed chanel in a yellow jacket and pants and then with a crown or wonder to show here royalty and then added the soft suede boots as her shoes. i am really not sure about this outfit...umm...i guess that is for you to decide...here you go...just one second.

here is the link: http://i29.tinypic.com/157kyet.jpg

thanks! cya. laterr.

- buttercup
I think she looks great!
cmwqt is offline Female
Closed