Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-24-2008, 02:48 PM   #1
ave
Banned
ave is a WI addict!
ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!

Donation Award 
Default Think you have what it takes to be a WI legend? (No spots left!) SEASON ONE!

Do you think you and the webkinz of your choice have what it takes to be a pair of WI legends?

If so, join this contest!
I will accept 8 contestants. Each contestant will choose one of their webkinz to partner up with them. For every round there will be a different challenge; it might be to choose a song, and after each contestant has their song in, I will put up a poll where WI members will vote for their favorite song. The contestant with the least votes will be eliminated. All the rounds are different.

Prizes-
Their a surprise!

Rules-
+ When the poll is put up, you can tell a few people but do not go around demanding that everyone votes for you.
+ Be kind, please!
+ Follow all the WI rules.
+ Have fun...or else.

If you would like to join, fill out this form-
Webkinz type:
Webkinz name:
Webkinz gender:

Here are the contestants. Once I have the 8, I will tell you the challenge for the first round.
1) Hannahlo with Lemon the Lioness
2) Fuzzypenguin with Blizzard the Samoyed
3) sp0ngeb0br0cksny with Lucky the Lil Googles
4) Webkinz005 with Quackers the Pink Google
5) Puncuation with Sparkles the Lil Unicorn
6) Pearlz13 with Squak the Lil Mouse
7) Pointy_Queen16 with Diamond the White Terrier
8) Jason303 with Teddy the Samoyed

ROUND ONE
Find a funny phrase on the web, or make your own. I'll put up a poll once all the contestants have told me theirs.

Join today! =)

-Ave

SIDE NOTE: I would love for someone to hold this contest with me. If you are interested, please PM me. It may not be one of the contestants.

Last edited by ave; 06-24-2008 at 08:11 PM.. Reason: Update
Sponsored Links
Old 06-24-2008, 02:57 PM   #2
hannahlo
Webkinz :)

hannahlo has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Think you have what it takes to be a WI legend? (7 spots open!) SEASON ONE!

Webkinz type: lioness
Webkinz name:Lemon

Webkinz gender girl
hannahlo is offline Female
Old 06-24-2008, 02:59 PM   #3
ave
Banned
ave is a WI addict!
ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!

Donation Award 
Default Re: Think you have what it takes to be a WI legend? (7 spots open!) SEASON ONE!

View Post Originally Posted by hannahlo
Webkinz type: lioness
Webkinz name:Lemon
Webkinz gender girl

Thanks! I'll add you.
Old 06-24-2008, 03:00 PM   #4
my mom says im
Gifted

fuzzypenguin7 is a jewel in the roughfuzzypenguin7 is a jewel in the rough

Wink Re: Think you have what it takes to be a WI legend? (7 spots open!) SEASON ONE!

Webkinz type: :samoyed:Samoyed :samoyed:
Webkinz name::samoyed: Blizzard:samoyed:
Webkinz gender: :samoyed:Boy:samoyed:
fuzzypenguin7 is offline Female
Old 06-24-2008, 04:55 PM   #5
ave
Banned
ave is a WI addict!

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by fuzzypenguin7
Webkinz type: :samoyed:Samoyed :samoyed:
Webkinz name::samoyed: Blizzard:samoyed:
Webkinz gender: :samoyed:Boy:samoyed:
Thanks so much for entering! I'll add you to the front. =)

Last edited by ave; 06-24-2008 at 04:55 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 06-24-2008, 05:16 PM   #6
T0MMY! xD
Gifted

sp0ngeb0br0cksny is just really nicesp0ngeb0br0cksny is just really nice

Default Re: Think you have what it takes to be a WI legend? (5 spots left!) SEASON ONE!

cool contest!

Webkinz Type: Lil Googles
Webkinz Name: Lucky
Webkinz Gender: Boy
sp0ngeb0br0cksny is offline Male
Old 06-24-2008, 05:37 PM   #7
Halloween(:
Gifted

webkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective socks

Default Re: Think you have what it takes to be a WI legend? (5 spots left!) SEASON ONE!

ill eneter

webkinz type: pink google
webkinz name: Quakers
Webkinz gender: girl

---------- webkinz005 added 0 Minutes and 29 Seconds later ----------

quackers not quakers

Last edited by webkinz005; 06-24-2008 at 05:37 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 06-24-2008, 05:56 PM   #8
puncuation
Gift Guru

puncuation is a name known to allpuncuation is a name known to allpuncuation is a name known to all

I would like to join

Webkinz name:Sparkle
Webkinz type:Lil Unicorn
Webkinz Gender:Girl
puncuation is offline Female
Old 06-24-2008, 06:02 PM   #9
Glambert<3
Webkinz :)

Pearlz13 will become famous soon enough

Webkinz name: Squeak
Webkinz type:Lil Mouse
Webkinz Gender:Girl

May I join?
Pearlz13 is offline Female
Old 06-24-2008, 07:25 PM   #10
ave
Banned
ave is a WI addict!

Donation Award 

Thanks for joining! I'll add you all. Once we get one more person we can start.
Closed