Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-16-2008, 07:09 PM   #71
MMSxKoala
Webkinz :)

Moana is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Survivor: Webkinz Insider Style!

8 more audition spots!! BUMP!!!
Sponsored Links
Old 04-16-2008, 07:54 PM   #72
I'm finally a

gatorgirlchamps is a jewel in the roughgatorgirlchamps is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by Moana
8 more audition spots!! BUMP!!!
O I HOPE I MADE IT!!!*fingers crossed!*
gatorgirlchamps is offline Female
Old 04-16-2008, 11:01 PM   #73
I'm a PC and I'm
Gifted

coolcat528 is a jewel in the roughcoolcat528 is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by cgrumpyme
SWISS ROCKS!!! Ok, well, I'm more of a Monterey Jack person. Holes scare me and cracks and dirt, oh can't stand dirt or germs. Gotta keep clean. But don't worry, I've got plenty of wet wipes. Sorry, haven't really watched Psyche. We are a Monk family, cuz It's a Jungle Out There. We would love to enter Survivor. Regardless of what anyone says, Monk is tough and can handle stress, challenges and yes even DIRT!!! He even left 5 crumbs on his desk to prove he's not a neat freak. LOL. May we please be a contestant on SURVIVOR!!!
Click the image to open in full size.
ok, ur on the list! (btw, I ♥ Monk! and I remember that episode!)

View Post Originally Posted by paws11kitty
SWIS rocks!

i think i should be able to compete because i'm not a "i'm going to win and no one is going to stop me" kind of person. i have perseverance but i am helpful and work well in a team.

please let me be in it!

ps: i can't make it on weekends or school hours
That's ok, but we may have to find a temporary replacement for you for weekends, that's when we're probably going to do it the most, is there anyone you would like to replace you on weekends?

View Post Originally Posted by gatorgirlchamps
Hi! U should pick me bcuz I grew up near a river in a little tiny town and am a tougher than most girls. My friends always make me open the waters they can't get open and I have MUCH more strength that most girls my age! I am kinda girly but I'm really a tomboy. I don't care about my clothes, or hair. I like pink, but I'm don't obsess over girly stuff. I luv survival things, except 4 killing animals. Me and my neighbors always go onto this big creek with a big boulder and look at the caterpillars and fish and bugs and lizards! So, as u can C, I'm much more naturey and tougher than other girls. I DO 2 b honest get all grossed out in the mud but only bcuz I know my parents are gonna get mad. If I'm in nasty clothes, and bad shoes, I don't mind. 1 time, me and my BFF walked up a creek and got all sandy and laughing. It was fun.
O yeah, SWIS ROCKS!!!!!
Sounds good to me!

---------- coolcat528 added 2 Minutes and 40 Seconds later ----------

5 more people!

Last edited by coolcat528; 04-17-2008 at 10:03 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
coolcat528 is offline Female
Old 04-17-2008, 12:23 AM   #74
MMSxKoala

Moana is an unknown quantity at this point

BUMP BUMP! 5 more audition spots! Come on people!
Old 04-17-2008, 07:12 AM   #75
I'm a PC and I'm
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by Moana
BUMP BUMP! 5 more audition spots! Come on people!
Yeah, what Moana said.

---------- coolcat528 added 24 Minutes and 53 Seconds later ----------

Bump, Bump, Bump!

---------- coolcat528 added 42 Minutes and 32 Seconds later ----------

*ATTENTION!*

If you noticed the front page, I have narrowed it down to 16 auditions, so the next person to audition is the last person, also, I have not recieved notification from paws11kitty about who should take her place while she's gone, if there's more than two people who audition the 2nd person will take her place while she's gone.

Thanks,
Coolcat

---------- coolcat528 added 5 Minutes and 22 Seconds later ----------

Sorry, that was unfair, I will give paws11kitty untill 8:00 to respond, since I posted the notice at midnight.
Sorry again!
Btw, I'm following WI time, a.k.a. eastern time zone.

Last edited by coolcat528; 04-17-2008 at 07:12 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 04-17-2008, 07:17 AM   #76
Do I look like a

webkinlover5678 is just really nicewebkinlover5678 is just really nice

This needs to be moved. It is aginst the rules to post in a wrong thread.(Unless you don't know) I am getting ready to leave so please remember...

Xoxo, ♥Holly♥
Old 04-17-2008, 10:54 AM   #77
I'm a PC and I'm
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by webkinlover5678
This needs to be moved. It is aginst the rules to post in a wrong thread.(Unless you don't know) I am getting ready to leave so please remember...

Xoxo, ♥Holly♥
What? This is a contest for food, you can see that on the front page, and I was giving an anouncement that I was narrowing down the auditions list, and there's one person who can't be here on weekends, so I was seeing if anyone would takeover for her on weekends. I do admit, however, that me and awspeidel were getting off-subject, but we were bumping, so those posts could be moved, but I don't see how the thread should be moved.
Thanks for trying to make WI a safer place, and keep it up!

---------- coolcat528 added 141 Minutes and 19 Seconds later ----------

Bump, only one (mabe 2) people can make it on the audition list!

---------- coolcat528 added 26 Minutes and 22 Seconds later ----------

Bump bump bump bump BUMP!

---------- coolcat528 added 30 Minutes and 25 Seconds later ----------

Bump
Up
My

Last edited by coolcat528; 04-17-2008 at 10:54 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 04-17-2008, 10:56 AM   #78
wjmc9qq3

sweetheart565 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Survivor: Webkinz Insider Style! We need 1-2 more people! so please come on over!

this looks fun. I wish I could enter but I have a busy schedule
sweetheart565 is offline Female
Old 04-17-2008, 10:59 AM   #79
I'm a PC and I'm
Gifted

Default Re: Survivor: Webkinz Insider Style! We need 1-2 more people! so please come on over!

View Post Originally Posted by sweetheart565
this looks fun. I wish I could enter but I have a busy schedule
Aww... oh, well! Thanks, anyways!
Old 04-17-2008, 10:59 AM   #80
wish I wasn't a

reedboysrule will become famous soon enough

I should be in SWIS because I am new and should get a chance to get in things like this and because no matter what I can go straight to the top of the line so pick yeah thats what I am talking about (though what is with the bumping?) and though I have no idea of what surviver is I learn quickly and will be determined to Win. I am Reedboysrule on both and ebkinz
reedboysrule is offline Male
Closed

Tags
coolcat where are you