Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   Members - Food (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/members-food-150/)
-   -   Survivor: Webkinz Insider Style! (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/members-food-150/survivor-webkinz-insider-style-276627/)

Whitley1304-12-2008 10:32 PM

Re: Survivor: Webkinz Insider Style!
 
I Meant All My Webkinz Freinds Think I'm Too Girly Haha!

coolcat52804-12-2008 10:56 PM

Re: Survivor: Webkinz Insider Style!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Pumpkin_Pie (Post 6830445)
SWIS ROCKS!

....out loud! Cinnamon is up and ready for the challenge. Better go get that black football eye paint!

LOL! I'm glad Cinnamon is up for it!


Quote:

Originally Posted by Whitley13 (Post 6830502)
I Meant All My Webkinz Freinds Think I'm Too Girly Haha!

Oh, I think I get it now.

puppydog3904-13-2008 10:15 AM

Re: Survivor: Webkinz Insider Style!
 
Swis Rocks!

I think I should be in it because I like survivor.:)

coolcat52804-13-2008 10:34 AM

Re: Survivor: Webkinz Insider Style!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by puppydog39 (Post 6838663)
Swis Rocks!

I think I should be in it because I like survivor.:)

ok, you're in my consideraton list.

pinkcottencandy04-13-2008 10:57 AM

Re: Survivor: Webkinz Insider Style!
 
Hi! I think SWIS Rocks! I am here with my my Love Frog Juliet! We love watching the show and competing! We think that this would be an apporetuntity of a lofe time! Thank You!!!!!!!

---------- pinkcottencandy added 0 Minutes and 24 Seconds later ----------

Its a life time not a lofe time!

coolcat52804-13-2008 01:26 PM

Re: Survivor: Webkinz Insider Style!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by pinkcottencandy (Post 6840196)
Hi! I think SWIS Rocks! I am here with my my Love Frog Juliet! We love watching the show and competing! We think that this would be an apporetuntity of a lofe time! Thank You!!!!!!!

---------- pinkcottencandy added 0 Minutes and 24 Seconds later ----------

Its a life time not a lofe time!

Nice entry! I'll put you on the list!:)

Moana04-13-2008 01:38 PM

Re: Survivor: Webkinz Insider Style!
 
SWIS Rocks!

I would like to be in the Survivor WI Stle because I know it will be a fun experience for my and my webkinz. Princess's and my favorite thing to do is enter contests for the thrill and excitment. I have entered many fashion shows, triva, and all the other various contests but I have never been in a survivor contest, and yours sounds like so much fun!

coolcat52804-13-2008 02:00 PM

Re: Survivor: Webkinz Insider Style!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Moana (Post 6846435)
SWIS Rocks!

I would like to be in the Survivor WI Stle because I know it will be a fun experience for my and my webkinz. Princess's and my favorite thing to do is enter contests for the thrill and excitment. I have entered many fashion shows, triva, and all the other various contests but I have never been in a survivor contest, and yours sounds like so much fun!

You sound very qualified.:)

Moana04-13-2008 02:28 PM

Re: Survivor: Webkinz Insider Style!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by coolcat528 (Post 6847402)
You sound very qualified.:)

Lol! Thanks. :D

coolcat52804-13-2008 02:48 PM

Re: Survivor: Webkinz Insider Style!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Moana (Post 6848585)
Lol! Thanks. :D

No Problem!
Bump
Up
My
Post
!


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:50 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright © 2007-2013 Kopi Enterprises, LLC