Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-18-2008, 02:59 PM   #41
I am so glad I am a
Gifted

animaluver247 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: SURVIVOR: Season 3! You can get 10 PSF! Become a Star! Enter quick! Deadline is coming up fast!

Hi! I will also be watching!! Come on and enter!
Sponsored Links
Old 05-18-2008, 03:07 PM   #42
I am Oh so
Gifted

Linhaus is on a distinguished road

Default Re: SURVIVOR: Season 3! You can get 10 PSF! Become a Star! Enter quick! Deadline is coming up fast!

Brandy would like to enter
Golden Retriever

WI name: Linhaus
WW name: Linhaus

It sounds like a lot of fun and we can't wait to see what we need to do.

---------- Linhaus added 3 Minutes and 5 Seconds later ----------

Brandi is a girl. Golden Retriever. She is tough and girly at the same time. She can survive anything life wants to throw at her. (As long as it is not past bedtime.)

Last edited by Linhaus; 05-18-2008 at 03:07 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Linhaus is offline Female
Old 05-18-2008, 04:26 PM   #43
Gifted

gottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of art
gottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of art

BUMP!!!!!!!!
gottaluvjoe is offline Female
Old 05-18-2008, 06:33 PM   #44
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

Just two more entries until we begin!
volleyuup is offline Female
Old 05-18-2008, 07:35 PM   #45
Webkinz :)

swilk is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by volleyuup
Have you ever gotten a A plus report card? Have you ever survived something pretty minor? Then, you are ready for our contest! SURVIVOR: Season 3! Here our previous winners:

SURVIVOR Season 1: watermellen14
SURVIVOR Season 2: animaluver
SURVIVOR Season 3: U could be it!!!

Want to be on this show and achieve fame? All you have to do is fill out this form and say why you would like to be the next SURVIVOR by May 16th. Here is the form:
WI username:
WW username:
Pet using for competiton and what webkinz pet is it:
Why you want to be on the show:
Boy or Girl:

Prizes will be annouced when I reveil the teams! If you have any questions, please PM me!!! Thanks and enter, please!
swilk
kellipawsord
snake- rocky
boy
i want to be on this show because i know my snake s strong an i want to put him to the challenge
Old 05-19-2008, 04:14 PM   #46
Jason303
Gifted

Jason303 is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by volleyuup
Just two more entries until we begin!
you saw my entrie right?
Jason303 is offline Male
Closed