Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-07-2008, 07:13 AM   #1
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

Default SURVIVOR: Season 2 Finale! With commentary! Cheer on your favorite contestant!

Wow. We started out with just 13 this season but now, we are down to 3. These 3 have survived all the challenges and any of them could take the title of SURVIVOR!!! Let's meet the contestants:

awespedial- A team leader since day one, awespedial is one tough cookie. Bringing the team together, he was one that stuck out. But the judges wonder, Is this contestant that we loved so much fading away?

Jane Austen- Not exactly a leader but a strong follower is really what Jane Austen is. Jane Austen could be a leader, don't get me wrong. But usually someone else is the leader but she tries to assist them beautifully. But the judges wonder, Could this contestant really be a leader in an emergency?

and animalluver- One sweet contestant from the start, the judges liked how you stood out and how soft you were. But after a problem with your teammates, you went complaining. The judges wonder, if she is the SURVIVOR, can she be calm and even with whoever comes her way?

Who will win? We'll find out at 8:59 PM CT this evening! All day, we will have commentary with Molly and Billy Ray to keep you posted on the results. Now this is for the contestants: Congrats on making it this far! Now for the finale, you must answer this questions. Please PM me them, ok? Now their are five questions!

1) What is the 7 and 6 most valuable webkinz?
2)Are the Love Frog, Reindeer, and the Black Retired now?
3) Give me the recipe for Tripple Hot Chocolate.
4) What was my first webkinz and what was her name?

Good luck! Here is Molly and Billy Ray!!!

Commentary will begin in two minutes. Thank you and be here for an amazing WI story in history!

---------- volleyuup added 12 Minutes and 10 Seconds later ----------

Hi, I'm Molly, the lil'kinz black lab!

And I'm Billy Ray, the lil'kinz basset hound!

We are here hosting the orange carpet known as the SURVIVOR carpet.

When the contestants arrive on this thread, they will be rocking their stuff on the orange carpet.

We will try to snag some interviews today to keep things more interesting. Gosh, Billy Ray, this was such a hard season to decide a winner! I can't even pick the winner now!

I have to agree, Molly. I wonder who has done this before and who's not. I mean, if you have done it before, wouldn't you be a little more calmer than the other contestants who this was their first time?

Good thought. I think awespedial has the most experience in SURVIVOR things. He already is running his own season!

I see Jane Austen around but not as much as animalluver because aminalluver is in all sorts of contests. Jane Austen is getting there though.

We will be back right after breakfast!

Last edited by volleyuup; 05-07-2008 at 07:13 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
volleyuup is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-07-2008, 11:12 AM   #2
wish I wasn't a
Webkinz :)

reedboysrule will become famous soon enough

Default Re: SURVIVOR: Season 2 Finale! With commentary! Cheer on your favorite contestant!

ooo GO Jane Austen go Jane Austen Woo Hooo
reedboysrule is offline Male
Old 05-07-2008, 02:42 PM   #3
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

Default Re: SURVIVOR: Season 2 Finale! With commentary! Cheer on your favorite contestant!

We are back with more live coverage of this amazing finale. We wanted to give you all an update on how many people have entered their entries for the challenge: 0/3

Gosh, they only have 7 hours to do it! Remember last season when one of the contestants never entered the last challenge and took home third place just because of that?

Indeed, I do. But that contestant had a good reason so it's ok. Now, that the owner of the thread has gotten back from her job (school student) we will be giving news every half hour. Please cheer for your favorite contestants! They need your support! We will be back at 3:00.

Also, please remember that the finale results will be at 8:59 PM CT. Thank you! And keep watching!
Old 05-07-2008, 03:02 PM   #4
3OH!3

halfinger13 will become famous soon enough

Come on everyone!!!
halfinger13 is offline Female
Old 05-07-2008, 03:18 PM   #5
Gifted
jaxpuppy1018 is on a distinguished road

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!!!! especially Jane Austen and Animallover, who i got the privllege of being a teammate to until the last vote. Good luck guys!
Old 05-07-2008, 04:11 PM   #6
Goofball
Gift Guru

No entries yet for an update. Only 5 hours are left!

I hope that they hurry! Keep the comments coming!
Old 05-07-2008, 04:34 PM   #7
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

Hi vollleyuup, who is on what team?
TexasGirl8 is offline Female
Old 05-07-2008, 04:40 PM   #8
Goofball
Gift Guru

They on not on teams anymore. Now, they are now themselves.
Old 05-07-2008, 04:56 PM   #9
Obsessed with

WIluver345 will become famous soon enough

Good luck everyone! I have messages for each of the contestants and Molly and Billy Ray:

awespedial: You are a fierce competetor! You are a hard worker and a great team mate, your team mates could always count on you

Jane Austen: You are very kind and smart. You whipped your team mates into shape and thats why you have made it this far!

animalluver: You might not be a leader but you definately are an excellent example of a strong, smart team mate!!

Good luck contestants!!!!

Billy ray: You are a great commenter! You kept me reported with everything I need to know!!

Molly: Just like Billy ray, you are excellent with keeping me informed! Without you and Billy ray I would not have known everything I know now!!
Old 05-07-2008, 05:01 PM   #10
Goofball
Gift Guru

Thanks so much for the compliement, WIluver345! We really want everyone to be informed and more.

Glad to know that we are wanted! It comes to almost 5:00 CT and still, no entries! I am getting a little worried.

Try giving it another hour, Billy Ray.

OK. We will be back with more of the news. We will be sharing some of the most unique survivor players yet!
Closed