Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-05-2008, 04:29 PM   #381
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonder
wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

Default Re: Survivor: Season 2!!! Come And Be A Star!!! Win 7 Psf's!!!

i agre with you 100% jaxpuppy but the round is over you need to send your pic for elimination
Sponsored Links
Old 05-05-2008, 04:43 PM   #382
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

Since I got all three Love Puppie's picks, I am going to post the results right now.

All right, everyone. We are deciding now who is on the final four and then, who's going to the finale! That's when I start judging again. Now the person going home based on their team's votes is:
jaxpuppy

We were so glad to have you play! You made it far so be proud!

This next challenge is going to decide if you are going to the finale. I will not only judge this entry but your overall experience on SURVIVOR. Here is the challenge: Write a paragraph about your experience on SURVIVOR: Season 2. What did you like about it? What didn't you like about it? What have you learned? Do you have new role models or new friends?

As soon as everyone enters, we will decide who is going finale bound and start our finale commentary!
volleyuup is offline Female
Old 05-05-2008, 04:54 PM   #383
Happily at last, a
Webkinz :)

Jane Austen is on a distinguished road

Do we post it here or PM it to you?
Jane Austen is offline Female
Old 05-05-2008, 04:55 PM   #384
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonder
wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

Weeeeeeeel I think since this is the first time i've ever entered a Survivor contest i don't think i've gotten the truest taste of it yet. Mine and Benjamin's opinions have changed a loooot throughout the whole competition. At first we thought it was about competition since we had to beat like 30 other people to get here, but as we went on teamwork played more of an important role. A few friends i won't forget are awspeidel and doggyhugga26 they were both amazing and i was kinda sad to see doggyhugga go. We've thoroughly enjoyed the experience and all the friends we'd like to thank for helping bring us this far!

[w][i][k][y][l][o]
[&]
[B][e][n][j][a][m][i][n]

Old 05-05-2008, 05:11 PM   #385
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

You can post it. That's ok.
volleyuup is offline Female
Old 05-05-2008, 05:31 PM   #386
Happily at last, a

Survivor Season two. I'd heard of it around WI. I was hanging around in the contest section, and I saw the thread. At first I just thought: "Hey, looks fun, I'll give the tryouts a go."

Webkinz Survivor was a lot more than I expected it to be. I didn't know what the challenges would be like, but I found myself anticipating each new one. Me and the rest of the Love Puppies, most of us new to Survivor, started off on a streak of misfortune. As I realized how much I would regret being eliminated, I began to realize what Survivor, Season 2, was about.

It's not about the prizes. I've been having so much fun playing, I don't even remember (or care) what they are. Each new round presented is a direct challenge to me, to everyone playing. We're fighting (in a friendly way) to reach the top and be the ultimate Survivor. It's not only the thrill of passing each challenge that drives me, it's the amazing competitors. I am against them, but for them. Each one eliminated, the people I have gotten to know, goes as my friend, even if they're not on my team. I've been enough of a Survivor to make it this far, and I've made a special friend as well, animaluver247, who is still in the running, and we will stick together no matter what!

But no matter if I win or lose, I will always be happy that I joined and got to know everyone so well. I will go for the top, but I will applaud whoever wins, and return next time for another round!

And that is the most important thing about a Survivor.

No matter how many times they fall, they get back up.

I am a Survivor. I will see you at the finish line!

J.A.
Old 05-05-2008, 05:36 PM   #387
Gifted
jaxpuppy1018 is on a distinguished road

thank you so much for this opprotunity, it was very fun. I look forward to seeing the outcome and finding out who the winner is. Good luck lovepuppies, i hope one of you wins the challenge! Thanks so much!!!! Good luck to everyone.
Old 05-05-2008, 05:39 PM   #388
Happily at last, a

Did I make my points clear enough? Just in case you couldn't tell, what I didn't like was when people were eliminated. What I liked was the friendly competition. I've learned to keep trying when it seems like you're losing. And my new friend is animaluver247. Just thought I would add this, because I made my points in a different style than simply saying: I learned that no matter how many times you fall, you should still get back up. Again, just in case it wasn't immediately clear. I wanted it to be from a more personal perspective.

---------- Jane Austen added 1 Minutes and 3 Seconds later ----------

Jaxpuppy, I was sorry to see you go. We miss you and will be looking for you!

Last edited by Jane Austen; 05-05-2008 at 05:39 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 05-05-2008, 05:53 PM   #389
I am so glad I am a
Gifted

animaluver247 is on a distinguished road

Survivor Season 2 has meant a lot to me for many reasons. It is not just one of those competitions where you go there for two seconds post the answer or pictures. It is a competition that I spend a lot of time on and really think about my answer to competitions or challenges.

I have really been an active member on this competition like for the first couple of weeks I PMed everyone to tell them to post the answer or something else like that. I cheered my team up even though in the beginning we were losing like saying this will be OUR challenge or we can do it.

Survivor is not just a silly competition it is a competition where you make new friends, compete in a friendly way to get to the top, and participate in challenges where you might have to think on your feet.

ALL of my teammates on the Love Puppies team are my friends and I have talked to each one of them individually and just chatted whether or not about this competition or not. There is my friend Jane Austen who just clicked with me from the beginning. We have stuck together and played a really great game if we have gotten to the final four.

If our team lost a competition then I would just pick myself back up and that would make me push myself that much harder to make our team win. Whoever wins this whole thing that means that A. they are great competitors or B. they have good strategy. I believe that I have both of those components to make a great Survivor winner. Whatever happens at the end, I am a Survior.

~ animaluver247~

---------- animaluver247 added 1 Minutes and 24 Seconds later ----------

WOW I didn't know that I posted that much but hey it proved all of my points.

Last edited by animaluver247; 05-05-2008 at 05:53 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 05-05-2008, 05:57 PM   #390
Happily at last, a

Wow, great entry animaluver247! I thought mine was pretty clear, did you?
Closed