Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-02-2008, 10:34 PM   #351
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

Default Re: Survivor: Season 2!!! Come And Be A Star!!! Win 7 Psf's!!!

Sorry IN the Sun but NO more Entries! I thought that I told you that! Oh, well. See you next season!
volleyuup is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-02-2008, 10:42 PM   #352
To the invisible (:
Webkinz :)

In The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to behold

oh i thought that was for WNTM
In The Sun is offline Female
Old 05-02-2008, 10:46 PM   #353
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

Oh, well that is almost over so you could enter that too in like two days as well.
Old 05-03-2008, 07:17 AM   #354
Happily at last, a

Jane Austen is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by wikylo
Well (gonna try not to say rudely phew.....okay let's start) America's Next TOp Model I
Awesome-er than Gilligans Island and Big Brother Because it teaches something educational by how you can use your body to be art and you don't have to be the best drawer, painter etc. Plus the photoshoots are very creative! It must be awesome because i'm a guy and i still watch it! And for all reality TV fanatics there's a looooot of drama so it tooooootally tops Gilligan's Island and Big Brother extremely to the highest!!!!!!!!!!!!

Woo Hoo! Go ANTM!
Besides the comedy and drama of animaluver's and mine aforementioned shows, not only do they have suspense and humor, they appeal to the younger crowd as well as adults. I can imagine a young kid saying: "Mom, let's get home quickly because I want to watch Gilligan's Island/Big Brother!" more than I can imagine them saying: "Mom, let's get home quickly because I want to watch America's Next Top Model!". There will always be a few exceptions, but it seems to me that the wider an audience range (in general) a show will appeal to, the better. Most families, after all, will have a few younger children, and will want to sit down and watch something together once in a while!

Note- I am not trying to be rude in any of my debating, but contradicting another person's statement while presenting a reason for the contradiction is what debating is.
Jane Austen is offline Female
Old 05-03-2008, 08:01 AM   #355
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonder
wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

America's Next top model has a waaaaaaaaay larger audience range there has to be some kind of audience watching it or it wouldn't be on it's like 10th cycle. Plus i tell my mom that allllllll the time(although she sometimes doesn't listen) Do you ever here about whoever the actor is that plays Gilligan is I hear way more about Tyra. Plus Nobody on Gilligan's Island wins anything. On ANTM The winner receives 100,000 dollar contract w/ covergirl and gets to travel all over the world. Whose dream gets to come true on GIlligan's Island?
Old 05-03-2008, 08:16 AM   #356
Happily at last, a

Jane Austen is on a distinguished road

The reason that you do not hear anything about Bob Denver is because he died from cancer. And I would dispute the fact that America's next top model has a way larger audience range. It may be true that they currently hold a larger audience total, but I doubt that the range in age varies as much as animaluver's and my shows. However, biggest (in profits or number of viewers) is not always the best. Think of Galileo, in whose time people thought the sun revolved about the earth. His idea that the earth revolved about the sun was considered preposterous. But because more people believed that the sun revolved around the earth, was this the right or better way to think? In the same way, a show with more viewers is not neccessarily better than one that has fewer, it all depends on the content. Of course it all comes down to opinion, and the odds are that we will never agree, but there you have it.
Jane Austen is offline Female
Old 05-03-2008, 08:40 AM   #357
Goofball
Gift Guru

These are great! Deadline is again at 2 ET!
Old 05-03-2008, 09:10 AM   #358
watermellen14

watermellen14 is an unknown quantity at this point

These are all really good!!
Good luck deciding volleyuup...
Old 05-03-2008, 09:23 AM   #359
Goofball
Gift Guru

Yeah! LOL! It's not going to be easy!
Old 05-03-2008, 02:14 PM   #360
sassmasterabbey
Gift Guru

richeyrox12 is cool as a bunny clownricheyrox12 is cool as a bunny clownricheyrox12 is cool as a bunny clownricheyrox12 is cool as a bunny clownricheyrox12 is cool as a bunny clownricheyrox12 is cool as a bunny clownricheyrox12 is cool as a bunny clownricheyrox12 is cool as a bunny clown

My favorite show is Next(MTV). I love this show because it is hilarious to see the people inside the bus and how they are all excited and when they lose, they hate the person forever and ever. The challenges they have people perform are so histerically funny. I mean who doesnt love to watch someone have to fall down stairs? My favorite part though, is when someone takes the money and runs. The main person gets all sad, and its really quite funny. If you have never seen Next, I really think you should watch it.

---------- richeyrox12 added 3 Minutes and 12 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by Jane Austen
The reason that you do not hear anything about Bob Denver is because he died from cancer. And I would dispute the fact that America's next top model has a way larger audience range. It may be true that they currently hold a larger audience total, but I doubt that the range in age varies as much as animaluver's and my shows. However, biggest (in profits or number of viewers) is not always the best. Think of Galileo, in whose time people thought the sun revolved about the earth. His idea that the earth revolved about the sun was considered preposterous. But because more people believed that the sun revolved around the earth, was this the right or better way to think? In the same way, a show with more viewers is not neccessarily better than one that has fewer, it all depends on the content. Of course it all comes down to opinion, and the odds are that we will never agree, but there you have it.
I must say I do agree with you. ANTM may have a bigger audience total, but content is all the matters. I disagree that you could watch it with younger children because like every show they have a naked photoshoot! What does that teach little kids?

Last edited by richeyrox12; 05-03-2008 at 02:14 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
richeyrox12 is offline Female
Closed