Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-01-2008, 09:13 PM   #331
Gifted
jaxpuppy1018 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Survivor: Season 2!!! Come And Be A Star!!! Win 7 Psf's!!!

okay. like i can't post a picture so can i just say what my pet is wearing? he's wearing an autumn sunset toque to keep his head warm, a burgandy hoody for those cold nights, grey camo pants for the rugged outback, and moccasins cause they are warm and protective. i don't know if you'll accept it but still thats what its wearing if i could post a picture.
Sponsored Links
Old 05-02-2008, 07:19 AM   #332
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

Sorry guys but I will have to judge tomorrow night. I just got back from dance reheaseal and it took like 5 hours and now, I have tons of homework still to do. I won't be on at all tomorrow morning due to my homework and this wasn't my plan. I am so sorry but the next judging and elimenation will be tomorrow! Sorry everyone!

---------- volleyuup added 564 Minutes and 44 Seconds later ----------

OK. Welcome to judging and elimenation. Let's get started.

Frosty-Good! Impressive! 4/5
Fiona-I didn't get why you chose that hat. The rest of the outfit is just kinda plain. 3/5
Balto-You needed a hat or something to make the outfit a little more complete. 3/5
Benjamin-Love it! Shows some attitude! 5/5
The Collie-The pants and the shirt don't quite match but other than that, great job!
Joey-Amazing! One of the best so far!

The first name in my hands is:
Joey!

Benjamin

Frosty

The Collie's!

Will Fiona and Balto please step forward?

Fiona-I felt like the outfit just didn't say camping with that outfit. I feel also that I barely know you so I didn't know if this was your style? Are you staying in the competitiion?

Balto-You needed something to add to the outfit to make it complete. This is a shock because you are a team leader and one of the strongest competors ever in SURVIVOR! Are you staying in this competition?

Balto-

You are staying!
We are so sorry doggyhugga! It's a hard descision! Next challenge will be posted tonight!

Last edited by volleyuup; 05-02-2008 at 07:19 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
volleyuup is offline Female
Old 05-02-2008, 07:33 AM   #333
Happily at last, a
Webkinz :)

Jane Austen is on a distinguished road

My collie's name is Opal Roxanne- (call her Opal for short)-
Jane Austen is offline Female
Old 05-02-2008, 08:03 AM   #334
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

I didn't know that that was her. Sorry!
Old 05-02-2008, 01:18 PM   #335
spider1224
Gift Trainee

awspeidel will become famous soon enough

Thanks! Balto is sorry, he will try harder!
awspeidel is offline Male
Old 05-02-2008, 03:24 PM   #336
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonder
wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

Yay Second!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 05-02-2008, 04:17 PM   #337
Goofball
Gift Guru

Next Challenge:

You must debate!!! Post what your favorite T.V show is and why and if you disagree, post that and say why that shouldn't be their favorite t.v. show. Whoever makes the not-so-good points or misses the challenge complety, are going to get elimenatied!
Old 05-02-2008, 04:23 PM   #338
fergierihanna, 4 mor
Gift Guru

doggyhugga26 is on a distinguished road

Ok, thank you for letting me be in this amazing competition!! Best of luck, everyone, and go Love Frogs!
doggyhugga26 is offline Female
Old 05-02-2008, 04:30 PM   #339
Goofball
Gift Guru

It was great to have you, doggyhugga26! Hope to see you at the finale!
Old 05-02-2008, 04:49 PM   #340
Gifted
jaxpuppy1018 is on a distinguished road

okay sweet this will be easy since i'm on the debate team at my school. Ok. My favorite tv show is Greys anatamy for several reasons. 1. It's really entertaining. 2. Patrick Dempsy(who plays derek) is really cute. 3. The characters are all really great actors and actresses and it's a really funny show. 4. It's educational and you get to learn about doctor stuff. 5. its really cool and suspenseful. Thus, greys anatamy is my favorite show. Good luck everyone. Go Lovepuppies!

---------- jaxpuppy1018 added 2 Minutes and 14 Seconds later ----------

oh and can we start more than one debate for other shows too?

Last edited by jaxpuppy1018; 05-02-2008 at 04:49 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Closed