Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-09-2008, 06:06 PM   #21
Marilyn is a
Gift Guru

zingergirl77 has a spectacular aura aboutzingergirl77 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Survivor: Season 2!!! Come And Be A Star!!! Win 7 Psf's!!!

Hi there! I would love to play!!! I'm working on my audition! hold on...
zingergirl77 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-09-2008, 06:12 PM   #22
I am so glad I am a
Gifted

animaluver247 is on a distinguished road

I would like to be on Survivor Season 2 because first of all I watch Survivor! I love the challenges and would be a great contestant if I were to be on it. I have very strategic and would make a very good player. I have watched Survivor Season 1 and thought you made it very creative and fun! If you were to let me be on this season, I would greatly appreciate it and would make a great addition to it. Thank you in advance for your time! ~ animaluver247 ~
Old 04-09-2008, 06:13 PM   #23
Marilyn is a
Gift Guru

zingergirl77 has a spectacular aura aboutzingergirl77 has a spectacular aura about

Why I would like to join the show!
Well, last season, I was about a day late to join, but I sayed tuned into the show and checked back everyday to see what the next challenge woould be, or who would get voted off! I found it soo exciting like the regular TV show and I was shocked that waermelen14 won!!!! I wanted to be a part of all the excitement, so I waited and waited until this day to ask to be on it and
with this, Hopefully I will!! Thank you!
~zingergirl77~
zingergirl77 is offline Female
Old 04-09-2008, 07:05 PM   #24
popcorn88888

i guess i didn't get acceoted so bye~
Old 04-09-2008, 08:07 PM   #25
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

Remember that I will say the teams on Saturday night which is the night that we stop taking submissions so we have not made any descisions yet.

Also, I think, for all those who make it, we will use animals to be you and to compete against other WI members and their pets!
volleyuup is offline Female
Old 04-09-2008, 10:13 PM   #26
Happily at last, a
Webkinz :)

Jane Austen is on a distinguished road

I really want to enter but how exactly does this work? Somebody please explain!
Jane Austen is offline Female
Old 04-09-2008, 10:31 PM   #27
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

Just write why you would like to be on the show and that's your audition. If you are called back, you get to be on the show!!! You must be committed to checking the site everyday but other than that, it's a fun time and game!
Old 04-09-2008, 10:31 PM   #28
Gifted
jaxpuppy1018 is on a distinguished road

i would like to be on the show because i've watched every season of survivor and i think it would be really fun. Also, i want to see what the survivor competions are like and someday i want to be on the actual survivor show. i'd really like you to consider my audition because i'm dedicated and i really want to try this out.

thanks for considering my audition!
Old 04-09-2008, 10:39 PM   #29
Goofball
Gift Guru

These are looking good!
Old 04-09-2008, 10:43 PM   #30
Gifted
jaxpuppy1018 is on a distinguished road

how do we know if we are accepted?
Closed