Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-24-2008, 08:17 AM   #271
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

Default Re: Survivor: Season 2!!! Come And Be A Star!!! Win 7 Psf's!!!

If you have already entered, you don't have to change where you posted your answer but please guys PM me!!! PleasE!!! If you post, I kinda have to tell you if you got it right and that is going to be unfair to other team. So, no more posting your answers. Please PM me!

---------- volleyuup added 657 Minutes and 37 Seconds later ----------

Here are the results:

Love Frogs: 2

Love Puppies: 2

Now, I am giving everyone one more day to enter. Please PM your teammates or something but make sure that we can break the tie!

Last edited by volleyuup; 04-24-2008 at 08:17 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
volleyuup is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-24-2008, 09:16 AM   #272
I am so glad I am a
Gifted

animaluver247 is on a distinguished road

can you tell us who already answered for the love puppies team?
Old 04-24-2008, 09:47 AM   #273
spider1224
Gift Trainee

awspeidel will become famous soon enough

Nice avatar, Volleyuup! I love blue!
awspeidel is offline Male
Old 04-24-2008, 04:17 PM   #274
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

Thanks! animaluver, I think you need to ask your team.
Old 04-24-2008, 05:01 PM   #275
pinkcottencandy1
Webkinz :)

pinkcottencandy is an unknown quantity at this point

ummmmmmm i think its either d or b!
pinkcottencandy is offline Female
Old 04-24-2008, 10:47 PM   #276
Goofball
Gift Guru

Teams! We have a winner for this challenge (FINALLY! JK!). The correct answer was D. I was surprised. I thought that everyone knew this. Oh, well. Now, who was the team that won? The winning team is...

Love Frogs!!!
Great job! I couldn't decide who to give the winning PSF to so you guys can pick!

Love Puppies: I am pretty surprised. Most of you have been great team leaders and looked like you were the person to beat in the competition but now, those leaders have given up. Other teammates have just kinda not entered or not really cared about these challenges. This is a team game, not a solo game! So, Love Puppies, my advice to you is to step it up! It is possible! Look at the ducks from season 1!

Love Puppies, I need your elimenation picks by tomorrow afternoon at 4:30 ct. If I don't have any, I will be very upset and will elimenate two people instead of one. So, pm your picks as soon as possible! Thanks! Next Challenge will be posted at that time as well. Good night!
Old 04-25-2008, 01:21 PM   #277
spider1224
Gift Trainee

awspeidel will become famous soon enough

yay pinkcottencandy! Woohoo! Another win for the Love Frogs!
awspeidel is offline Male
Old 04-25-2008, 04:31 PM   #278
Goofball
Gift Guru

O.K everyone. I have decided who got the PSF for the Love frogs and that's pinkcottoncandy. Also, we have an elimenation and a new challenge so let's get to it!

Thanks, to one Love Puppy who actually voted which was great! This is going to hurt someone's feelings but we'd love having you on the show again! Going home is: Soccer_Emmy
We'll miss you!

Now, the next challenge is this. Tell me what Webkinz that I should get and why in 3 or less sentences. I will chose the one that I like best and that team will win. I will not pick favorites. Oh, yeah. Forgot to mention...Deadline is TOMORROW MORNING At 9 ET!!! So enter while you can to save your team! An elimenation will happen as well. So, hurry and enter quick!
Old 04-25-2008, 08:05 PM   #279
fergierihanna, 4 mor
Gift Guru

doggyhugga26 is on a distinguished road

Do we have to PM you, or just post it here?
I think you should get the Cocker Spaniel because this is one of the first Webkinz. Cocker Spaniels are loyal and dependable. And they are close to retiring!
Thank you!
doggyhugga26 is offline Female
Old 04-25-2008, 08:08 PM   #280
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonder
wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

you should get the Himalayan cat because it is veeeery fluffy and cute! It's psi is the bomb and with it come a variety of room ideas! It is such an awesome webkinz and i hope this proved to you that you should get it!
Closed