Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-13-2008, 02:24 PM   #171
MMSxKoala
Webkinz :)

Moana is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Survivor: Season 2!!! Come And Be A Star!!! Win 7 Psf's!!!

I'll enter!

Username: MMSxKoala
Pet: Grey & White Cat
Name: Princess

---------- Moana added 3 Minutes and 21 Seconds later ----------

Oh wait.. can I still enter? If I can here is my audition:

Me and Princess will like to be in your Survivor Season Two because we just love contests and know that yours will be awesome. I've heard of your season one and what I have heard is that it was tons of fun and every enjoyed it. Princess and I would be soo honored to be apart of season 2!

Last edited by Moana; 04-13-2008 at 02:24 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Sponsored Links
Old 04-13-2008, 04:35 PM   #172
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

Sorry!!!!!!!! No spots are left. Please audition for season 3!!!
volleyuup is offline Female
Old 04-13-2008, 05:41 PM   #173
MMSxKoala

Moana is an unknown quantity at this point

Lol! Sure ok.
Old 04-13-2008, 06:39 PM   #174
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

The list of people I still need will go up tonight. We are celebrating our baby hood and watching family tapes but I will check in tonight! Moana, you should watch this season!
Old 04-13-2008, 08:03 PM   #175
watermellen14

watermellen14 is an unknown quantity at this point

I did have fun, and thanks guys!!! Disney was amazing
So if there's anything I can do, volleyuup, let me know!!
PS: I like the new avvie!
Old 04-13-2008, 08:06 PM   #176
Goofball
Gift Guru

Thanks!!! Thanks Mushroom for it! it is so cool!!! Thanks for posting!
Old 04-14-2008, 05:41 AM   #177
pizzadudes

pizzadudes is an unknown quantity at this point

What's up
I'm using Rico, my Chihuahua
Old 04-14-2008, 02:48 PM   #178
Goofball
Gift Guru

OK. The list will go up in about 10 minutes.

---------- volleyuup added 18 Minutes and 24 Seconds later ----------

Wow!!! We are only missing one icon!!! That was quick, teams! I still need one from Soccer_Emmy and I will PM her now. The icons are for the top four purposes and so on. I will post the first challenge this evening and everyone will only have 2 days to enter for it!

---------- volleyuup added 6 Minutes and 22 Seconds later ----------

Sorry, soccer_emmy! She actually has an icon so we have all of them! Congrats! Now for prizes before we get to the first challenge.

1st: 7 PSFs, a mention in my siggy, gets to be my assitant for season 3, and gets to give advice to newcomers in season 3!
2nd: 5 PSFs and a mention in my siggy, and gets to pick one challenge for season 3!
3rd: 3 PSFs and a mention in my siggy

---------- volleyuup added 3 Minutes and 2 Seconds later ----------

Now, for the first challenge, you must answer this question. You must PM the answer to me and if you are correct, you can't tell your team the answer but you can give them hints. The first team to have all their teammates answer will win the challenge! As for the other team, they must pick someone to say goodbye to this experience.
Now, here is the question!:

Out of these Webkinz, which three are about to retire?
Panda
Black and White Cheeky Dog
Monkey
Cocker Spainel
Cow
Pig
Mouse

Please PM me the answer and good luck teams! We will keep count!

---------- volleyuup added 171 Minutes and 6 Seconds later ----------

You can guess twice but the correct answer doesn't really help your team. You just have to answer the question.

Last edited by volleyuup; 04-14-2008 at 02:48 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 04-14-2008, 04:03 PM   #179
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonder
wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

kewl gots to pm da team!
Old 04-14-2008, 04:06 PM   #180
Goofball
Gift Guru

Here's the scoreboard:

Love Frogs: 3

Love Puppies: 1
Closed