Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-12-2008, 01:52 PM   #131
sassmasterabbey
Gift Guru

richeyrox12 is cool as a bunny clownricheyrox12 is cool as a bunny clownricheyrox12 is cool as a bunny clownricheyrox12 is cool as a bunny clownricheyrox12 is cool as a bunny clownricheyrox12 is cool as a bunny clownricheyrox12 is cool as a bunny clownricheyrox12 is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: Survivor: Season 2!!! Come And Be A Star!!! Win 7 Psf's!!!

View Post Originally Posted by popcorn88888
actually i play 10 different sports i could list them if you want lol
Lolz... join the club, i have practice everyday for different sports, (except for softball b/c i have that all weekend) Quick question: why are we having this chat on here?
richeyrox12 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-12-2008, 01:56 PM   #132
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

So can I!!! I do ballet but I'm a hip-hop dancer, tapper and more. I can play football too and wrestle. I can even lift up my 200 pound brother and give him a piggy back ride!!!
volleyuup is offline Female
Old 04-12-2008, 02:07 PM   #133
sassmasterabbey
Gift Guru

richeyrox12 is cool as a bunny clownricheyrox12 is cool as a bunny clownricheyrox12 is cool as a bunny clownricheyrox12 is cool as a bunny clownricheyrox12 is cool as a bunny clownricheyrox12 is cool as a bunny clownricheyrox12 is cool as a bunny clownricheyrox12 is cool as a bunny clown

I'm on my skewls wrestling team! I almost did hip-hop dancing but i never did. I play on our state team, rec and the bom-bers for softball. I play on travel, rec, and the school team for basketball. Ugh, wrestling... i hate conditioning. My brother is a wrestler... for school... its boring to watch
richeyrox12 is offline Female
Old 04-12-2008, 02:11 PM   #134
popcorn88888

i play
basket ball
hockey
swimming
baseball
softball
tennis
cheerleading
soccer
gynastics
Old 04-12-2008, 02:12 PM   #135
I am so glad I am a
Gifted

animaluver247 is on a distinguished road

oh ok thanks popcorn888888
Old 04-12-2008, 02:16 PM   #136
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

OK. We got a little side tracked. But I still think that dancing is a sport. There are a lot of moves!
I need a lot more icons for people!
Old 04-12-2008, 02:16 PM   #137
I am so glad I am a
Gifted

animaluver247 is on a distinguished road

you should post who you need
Old 04-12-2008, 02:18 PM   #138
Goofball
Gift Guru

It's a little early for that. That will come on Monday. Hurry everybody!!!
Old 04-12-2008, 02:36 PM   #139
Marilyn is a
Gift Guru

zingergirl77 has a spectacular aura aboutzingergirl77 has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by volleyuup
First Challenge (this isn't really a challenge, it just needs to be done):
Pick the Webkinz Pet and name it that will represent you!!! If you already did that, you don't have to do it again. I recorded it. I just have to record the names. You can have the same pet but you have to name them differently. Thanks! Deadline: Monday Night, 9:00 P.M. CT(that is the time that we'll be using because that is my time zone). PM your teammates to make sure that they enter!!!
is my choice! Name: Pepper!!

Last edited by zingergirl77; 04-12-2008 at 02:42 PM..
zingergirl77 is offline Female
Old 04-12-2008, 02:42 PM   #140
Goofball
Gift Guru

OK. I am holding on to my computer. LOL!!
Closed