Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-21-2008, 05:35 PM   #1
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

Exclamation SURVIVOR: The Other Season! Enter today!

My other seasons of SURVIVOR have been really successful and many people have PMed to make another season soon. I decided instead of having everyone wait for season 2 to end, why not host two SURVIVORs?

So, everyone gets a chance to play! Here are the prizes:
1st: 7 PSFs, a mention in my siggy, gets to give advice to other season's contestants, and also...a new, rare, unique item!!!

2nd: 5 PSFs, and a mention in my siggy

3rd: 3 PSF

Now, for the audition. Here it is:
You must say what Webkinz is your fave and why. You will not be judged on what webkinz you pick but for how you say why. Also, tell me your icon for the game, like for example: My Bullfrog, Spots!

The deadline for auditions is: April 26th, 2008 at 9:00 ET.
We will not take auditions after that date. Further rules and challenges will be posted along with who made it, an half hour after the deadline. Please enter!
volleyuup is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-21-2008, 05:39 PM   #2
ltrimarco
Webkinz :)
ltrimarco is on a distinguished road

Default Re: SURVIVOR: The Other Season! Enter today!

My favorite webkinz is the pegasus because it looks so unique, caring, lovely and friendly. If fact, I have one. If those creatures were real, I would treasure them most of all. My icon for the game will be my pegasus, peggy!

-Ltrimarco
Old 04-21-2008, 05:40 PM   #3
lyssa7099

lyssa1924 is an unknown quantity at this point

I will enter! I will use my yellow lab, Sadie. She is my favourtie webkinz because in her description when i first adopted her, it said that she loves adventures and playing fun games! I think shes the one thats most like me, so shes my favourtie! She also has been in many other fun competions like americas next top model, inventing contests, and more! I hope we make it!
lyssa1924 is offline Female
Old 04-21-2008, 05:40 PM   #4
ltrimarco
ltrimarco is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by ltrimarco
My favorite webkinz is the pegasus because it looks so unique, caring, lovely and friendly. If fact, I have one. If those creatures were real, I would treasure them most of all. My icon for the game will be my pegasus, peggy!

-Ltrimarco
Also, I think the pegasus is a beautiful, peaceful creature as well.
Old 04-21-2008, 05:41 PM   #5
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

Great you guys! I will consider those entries! Hope we make fifty auditions!
Old 04-21-2008, 05:44 PM   #6
hat's up?
Banned
Mushroom will become famous soon enough

Hi, My fav webkinz is the Cheeky Cat well because it was the first webkinz i ever got! The reason why i think i should be on the show is because i love the real show and i watch it every night and i would love to be on the webkinz one! My icon will be my Love Puppy Rose!
Old 04-21-2008, 06:09 PM   #7
Goofball
Gift Guru

Awesome! Congrats on getting 1,000 posts, Mushroom!

---------- volleyuup added 22 Minutes and 8 Seconds later ----------

We have 3 entries. Let's keep them coming please!

Last edited by volleyuup; 04-21-2008 at 06:09 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 04-21-2008, 06:30 PM   #8
I am so
Gifted

Hallwaymill is on a distinguished road

My favorite Webkinz is the Collie.
I like the collie because I have a little Sheltie. It was my Grandpa's sheltie, but he died a few years a go and we got her, and it looks like my sheltie, Lady. My mom got me one for christmas. She went to four stores to find one. So the collie reminds me of how much my parents love me, and my grandpa and his dog Lady. so I will use my Webkinz Collie Lady.
Hallwaymill is offline Female
Old 04-21-2008, 06:37 PM   #9
rambo33...save ur kc
Gift Trainee
yukita03jm is just really niceyukita03jm is just really nice

my favorite webkinz is my yorkie, pumpkin pie. the reason why i picked her is because she was my very first webkinz. she was the reason why i'm addicted and why i'm still playing webkinz. i had her for a year before i adopted my second one. she gave me an opportunity to have fun in this virtual world. we so much fun together.

wow that was touching..haha
yukita03jm is offline Female
Old 04-21-2008, 07:36 PM   #10
pinkcottencandy1

pinkcottencandy is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi I am pinkcottencandy. My favorite Webkinz is the American Cocker Spainel because I really like the ears and the color of it's fur. I will be using my lil kinz Allie. Thank you for the oppertuinity,
pinkcottencandy
pinkcottencandy is offline Female
Closed