Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-02-2008, 08:54 PM   #271
madii11
Webkinz :)

madi11 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: SURVIVOR: FIRST 20 PEOPLE To Sign Up PLAY!! Great Prizes!

was it alrite??
Sponsored Links
Old 04-02-2008, 09:13 PM   #272
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

it was perfect. Results are coming in 5 minutes!

---------- volleyuup added 11 Minutes and 46 Seconds later ----------

Okay this is the news that you have been waiting for all season (well... the winner will be annonced tomorrow!). Let's start with one person judging:

pounder: You have been a great leader and pulled your team together. Look all 4 ducks are in the final 4!!! But your report kinda kept saying the same thing!

watermelen14: At first you were one of the followers but at the end, you came out of your shell and became an important teammate. You also shared your own thoughts which made your report great!

richeyrox: You took the place of a duck who quit early in the competition and you worked hard! You helped your team and helped ponder! You took this very importantly after you stepped in!

madi11: You have been busy most of this season but you had a friend help you and that means you were making an effort to stay in this competition. Your report was great and so nice!

So, who is going to the finale?

First is...watermelen14!!!
Second is...richeyrox!!!
And Third is and believe me this is hard to do. I'm actually crying...pounder!!!

The challenge will be put up tomorrow at 7 CT for the finale.

Madi11, this was hard to do but you all were very serious but I will miss you! You did well and don't forget to watch SURVIVOR Season 2!! PM me!!! Thanks everyone!!! The finale is tomorrow! At 9 CT!!! Be there! Also, contestants, check out the challenge before school or after school or what but make sure that you enter!!!

Last edited by volleyuup; 04-02-2008 at 09:13 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
volleyuup is offline Female
Old 04-02-2008, 09:27 PM   #273
watermellen14

watermellen14 is an unknown quantity at this point

Ok, thanks volleyuup!!!
And congratulations richeyrox and pounder.
And Madi11, I was glad to have a chance to work with you. I'm sorry to see you go!
See you guys tomorrow!!
Old 04-02-2008, 09:35 PM   #274
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

Yes. See you all in the morning. You guys have to log on tomorrow because you have to enter this kinda long challenge!!!
Old 04-02-2008, 09:41 PM   #275
Gift Guru

MelMelLisa is just really niceMelMelLisa is just really nice

WOW! I have read all 28 pages of this Webkinz Survivor, and man, this is so intensifying!!! I think it's sad that Madi was kicked out, but I still can't wait to see the final winner though!!! Best of luck to the final three though!
MelMelLisa is offline Female
Old 04-02-2008, 09:47 PM   #276
Goofball
Gift Guru

Yes. We hope to see you at the finale tomorrow MelMelLisa. All of tomorrow we will have a communtater(molly my lil'black lab and billy ray, my lil'basset hound). Be here for the biggest event of the season!
Old 04-02-2008, 09:53 PM   #277
Gift Guru

MelMelLisa is just really niceMelMelLisa is just really nice

Ooooh! Yay! Do you mind if I write about this? I am starting this secret project where I will write about happenings in WI and WW! I would like to include this in my umm..."secret progect" very much!

---------- MelMelLisa added 0 Minutes and 44 Seconds later ----------

I would also love to interveiw you sometime and the finalists!

Last edited by MelMelLisa; 04-02-2008 at 09:53 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
MelMelLisa is offline Female
Old 04-02-2008, 09:55 PM   #278
Goofball
Gift Guru

Sure go adhead!!! Everyone (even though it's early) tune in at 7 CT to figure out what the contestants have to do and meet our commentatars!!!

---------- volleyuup added 1 Minutes and 7 Seconds later ----------

Oh, Wow!! An interview! I never thought that SURVIVOR would be this popular and that I had to have a second season by request!! This is a dream come true!! Thanks for everything!!!

Last edited by volleyuup; 04-02-2008 at 09:55 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 04-03-2008, 06:39 AM   #279
Gift Guru

pounder knows the way
pounder knows the waypounder knows the way

Wow...... Thank You so much!!
pounder is offline Male
Old 04-03-2008, 06:46 AM   #280
Its really fun being

iluvwebkinz84 is a name known to alliluvwebkinz84 is a name known to alliluvwebkinz84 is a name known to all

Ill join!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
iluvwebkinz84 is offline Female
Closed