Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-02-2008, 02:57 PM   #261
Gift Guru

pounder knows the way
pounder knows the waypounder knows the way

Default Re: SURVIVOR: FIRST 20 PEOPLE To Sign Up PLAY!! Great Prizes!

Why I like this game,

I like this game survivor because this is fun and it challenges you and your team mates and you have to help each other, like pming them so they know what to do for the challenge and you have to partcipate in the challenges so you won't be taken off the team, like like other people I seen, the first couple challenges were hard because you had you get the team together to get them to do the stuff they had to do and like pming them to get their icons which was kind of hard becuase some were off when the challenge was posted and you had to tell to get on and stuff like that was hard, but it was so much fun I can't say enough to describe it, and I hope I can stay and play till the end, which I hope I can do because I worked pretty hard doing it. Thanks volleyuup for letting me do this, and thanks for being such a good host, I'm sure it's pretty hard to do . Thanks for everything.

Pounder
pounder is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 04-02-2008, 04:13 PM   #262
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

Wow. I have loved hosting this competition and it was hard (checking out PM's, thinking of new challenges, and the hard part: picking people to go home!) but it was a great experience!!! Now, all we need is Madi11 and I will see who will head to the finale. This is going to be hard but I will judge on participation.
volleyuup is offline Female
Old 04-02-2008, 04:19 PM   #263
Marilyn is a
Gift Guru

zingergirl77 has a spectacular aura aboutzingergirl77 has a spectacular aura about

Hi! Even though I'm not in the game, I've been watching everything that is going on and I think this is one of the best games I've seen on WI!! Great Job!! I will watch the finale and I would love to be in your next season since I was too late for this one! Anyways, if possible, please lmk when you are taking new contestants because I'd LOVE to play!

Thanks!! zingergirl77
zingergirl77 is offline Female
Old 04-02-2008, 04:25 PM   #264
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

That's great that we actually have viewers! LOL!! Afterall, 2000 views!!! Contestants you made that happen!!! Congrats! Auditions for the next season are the second wednesday in april (7 days!!!)
Old 04-02-2008, 04:50 PM   #265
Gift Guru

pounder knows the way

Here it is....
Attached Images
File Type: jpgPet22.JPG (6.4 KB, 23 views)
pounder is offline Male
Old 04-02-2008, 05:24 PM   #266
Goofball
Gift Guru

Madi11, hurry or you have no chance of going to the finale!!!
Old 04-02-2008, 05:44 PM   #267
Gift Guru

pounder knows the way

When does the contest end?

---------- pounder added 5 Minutes and 18 Seconds later ----------

Ok, I seen it

Last edited by pounder; 04-02-2008 at 05:44 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
pounder is offline Male
Old 04-02-2008, 07:41 PM   #268
Goofball
Gift Guru

I've decided to let three move on from this round because somebody has to win 3rd place. Hope that madi11 makes the deadline!

---------- volleyuup added 40 Minutes and 21 Seconds later ----------

Madi11, you have only one hour or these three will go on to the finale.

Last edited by volleyuup; 04-02-2008 at 07:41 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 04-02-2008, 08:44 PM   #269
madii11
Webkinz :)

madi11 is an unknown quantity at this point

Survivor is AWESOME!!! I was sooo excited when it was on my spring break...but then i found out that it went on for awhile but i got a friend to help me still stay in the competion!!! For all you future contestents all i can say is have fun make friends while your on Webkinz Insider becuz it is GREATTT!!! I hope you all have a chance to participate in Survivor NEXT TIME!!! well thx soo much volleyuup and you AWESOME!!

~madi11~
Old 04-02-2008, 08:53 PM   #270
Goofball
Gift Guru

This is going to be hard to see who will move on!!!
Closed