Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-29-2008, 08:04 PM   #1
3OH!3
Webkinz :)

halfinger13 will become famous soon enough

Default Supertough TWILIGHT MOVIE quiz ! Can you get this right ? CONTEST HAS ENDED ! Check to see if you won ! Amazing prizes !

Welcome !

I've made a TWILIGHT MOVIE questionaire that's super difficult !

Do you remember all the small [and BIG] details ?

Here are the rules : : :

You MUST PM me your answers.
ABSOLUTELY DO NOT POST ANY ANSWERS ON THE THREAD !
Please no sharing answers, that's cheating !
NO cheating, by the way :]
I go throught every PM and answer, but I WILL NOT REPLY TO ANY PM's !
!!

PRIZE !!

The person [ or people ] who gets the most right in the MOVIE quiz will win : : :

6 PSF and a NEW RECIPIE FOOD !

Ready ? Here we go !

TWILIGHT MOVIE QUIZ !

*CONTEST HAS ENDED !*
These are the correct answers and the ONLY answers I will take ! You have to have all the answers right to win !

1] What type of food are the Cullens making for Bella when she visits them the first time ? Italiano

2] Edward and Emmett crash when they both jump for the baseball

3] Who was the first Cullen to bat in the baseball game ? Rosalie

4] What happened to Renee's phone charger ? It ran away from her

5] What game is Bella playing in gym when she hits Mike in the head ? Volleyball

6] Fill in the blank [Jacob speaking] "We made mud pies when we were little"

7] Who is Edward talking to when Bella finds him in the hospital hallway
after the van incident ? Carlise and Rosalie

8] What object of Bella's clothing does Carlisle give Rosalie to wear when their trying to lead James away ? Her Coat

Remember, PM me the answers !

Click the image to open in full size.

THE WINNERS ARE : : :
KKAITLINN94
BUDDY224

Congrats ! You guys were the closest ! I need your WW usernames and I'll send you your prizes !

Last edited by halfinger13; 12-05-2008 at 05:06 PM..
halfinger13 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-29-2008, 08:19 PM   #2
elitegymnast0707
Gifted

kkaitlinn94 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Supertough TWILIGHT MOVIE quiz ! Can you get this right ? Stop by, look at the questions and PM me the answers ! Whoever gets the most right gets amazing prizes ! CONTEST ENDS DECEMBER 5TH ! ***Click click click all you Twilight fans !***

hi i just pm-ed you my answers!!
kkaitlinn94 is offline Female
Old 11-29-2008, 08:32 PM   #3
call me ratty!
Gifted

rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!

Default Re: Supertough TWILIGHT MOVIE quiz ! Can you get this right ? Stop by, look at the questions and PM me the answers ! Whoever gets the most right gets amazing prizes ! CONTEST ENDS DECEMBER 5TH ! ***Click click click all you Twilight fans !***

i sent it and the only one i'm not sure about is #2!
rattyjol is offline Female
Old 11-30-2008, 01:15 PM   #4
3OH!3

Great guys ! I look over EVERY PM and make sure the winner is fair ! Good luck !

---------- halfinger13 added 2 Minutes and 7 Seconds later ----------

Oh and I won't be answering any PM's, That's unfair if I tell people what they got wrong or right or stuff like that !

---------- halfinger13 added 72 Minutes and 48 Seconds later ----------

I'll also have the list of PSF up later, I collect PSF so I have almost every single PSF there is, except two or three I think , just gotta double check !

---------- halfinger13 added 911 Minutes and 51 Seconds later ----------

We got a few more entries in yesterday and today, it seems like this is way too easy for you guys !

Last edited by halfinger13; 11-30-2008 at 01:15 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 11-30-2008, 01:17 PM   #5
I Love

dora823 is an unknown quantity at this point

I love twilight! What do I need to answer??
dora823 is offline Female
Old 11-30-2008, 01:18 PM   #6
call me ratty!
Gifted

rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!

when does it end?
rattyjol is offline Female
Old 11-30-2008, 09:02 PM   #7
3OH!3

Dora, just send me the answers in a PM and I'll look them over ! Rattyjol, the contest ends on December 5th !
Old 12-01-2008, 07:04 PM   #8
Jayfeather is a

Buddy224 has a spectacular aura about

Cool! I PMed you my answers.
Buddy224 is offline Female
Old 12-01-2008, 07:26 PM   #9
3OH!3

Awesome ! I just realized my inbox is full, so sorry if anyone tried to but couldn't send a message ! I'll clean it up ASAP !
Old 12-05-2008, 04:53 PM   #10
3OH!3

CONTEST ENDS TODAY ! I'm going to go over all the PMs and post the right answers, then alert all the people who won !
Closed