Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-02-2009, 06:38 PM   #411
Webkinz :)

248keri is on a distinguished road

Default Re: SugarPlum’s Seasonal Celebration! GRAND CHAMPIONS POSTED! CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR WINNERS!! ENCORE Bonus Round due New Year's Day!!

puppylove, i LOVE your party dog! too cute!
248keri is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-02-2009, 08:34 PM   #412
Wavbug luvs her kinz
Wavbug is on a distinguished road

Default Re: SugarPlum’s Seasonal Celebration! GRAND CHAMPIONS POSTED! CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR WINNERS!! ENCORE Bonus Round due New Year's Day!!

Cute room Keri, love the job you did, I know that took a lot of time

---------- Wavbug added 1 Minutes and 23 Seconds later ----------

Kitty Kat love your Apartment complex too!!

Last edited by Wavbug; 01-02-2009 at 08:34 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Wavbug is offline Female
Old 01-03-2009, 07:29 AM   #413

248keri is on a distinguished road

thanks so much wavbug!
248keri is offline Female
Old 01-03-2009, 08:19 AM   #414
ρΘώęřħöΰşε

powerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant future

Hi, everybody! I think that everyone's rooms were fabulous and deserve to win!
Old 01-03-2009, 09:03 PM   #415

SaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledge

AWESOME Rooms, Everyone!

I just got home from the last leg of our holiday adventures,
and will work on judging now!

Thanks for your patience!

:pgn:

ALSO, wanted to make sure everyone knows that Powerhouse has posted her
FABULOUSLY FUN FASHION CONTEST!
(Okay, that's just what Salty calls it..)
Guess who is a guest judge!
Guess who else is a guest judge!

It would be great to see all of you there!

Last edited by SaltyMac; 01-03-2009 at 11:40 PM..
Old 01-03-2009, 11:57 PM   #416

SaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledge

Sugarplum and Tuxington:pgn:
are pleased to annouce the WINNERS
of the Encore Bonus Round:
NEW YEARS EVE PARTY!

Again, the scoring was equally weighted between 4 categories:
- room design
- story
- festively dressed webbies and scene design
- overall originality and holiday spirit

BUT WAIT!
THERE'S MORE!!

POSSIBLE IS SUBMITTING HER ENTRY!!

Last edited by SaltyMac; 01-04-2009 at 12:12 AM..
Old 01-04-2009, 12:11 AM   #417
love yourself

possiblerocks1 has a reputation beyond reputepossiblerocks1 has a reputation beyond reputepossiblerocks1 has a reputation beyond reputepossiblerocks1 has a reputation beyond reputepossiblerocks1 has a reputation beyond reputepossiblerocks1 has a reputation beyond repute

Here is my New Year's Eve room! Sorry that it was so late; I was a little tied up these past few days. Amber is the ultimate party planner, so this year, she decided to throw the ultimate New Year's Eve/New Year's Day party! They have a Goober's Lab Trophy that is acting like their dropping ball, a TV to watch the actuall dropping ball, a window to see the live fireworks, and lots of clocks so that everyone will know when it is exactly midnight!
Click the image to open in full size.
possiblerocks1 is offline Female
Old 01-04-2009, 12:16 AM   #418

View Post Originally Posted by possiblerocks1
Here is my New Year's Eve room! Sorry that it was so late; I was a little tied up these past few days. Amber is the ultimate party planner, so this year, she decided to throw the ultimate New Year's Eve/New Year's Day party! They have a Goober's Lab Trophy that is acting like their dropping ball, a TV to watch the actuall dropping ball, a window to see the live fireworks, and lots of clocks so that everyone will know when it is exactly midnight!
EXCELLENT ENTRY!

THANKS POSSIBLE!

AND NOW . . . FOR THE WINNERS!

Old 01-04-2009, 12:20 AM   #419

Sugarplum and Tuxington:pgn:

are pleased to annouce the WINNERS
of the Encore Bonus Round:
NEW YEARS EVE PARTY!

Again, the scoring was equally weighted between 4 categories:
- room design
- story/description
- festively dressed webbies and scene design
- overall originality and holiday spirit

Tied for 3rd place, with OUTSTANDING room design,

are Powerhouse247 and Wavbug!

Tied for 2nd place are

248keri with 7 very festive webbies

enjoying a new years eve party in their pretty pink room!

and PossibleRocks1 with Amber's Ultimate New Years Eve Beach Party!

First Place New Years Eve Party goes to

KittyKat913

with Emily's New Years Eve Dinner, Midnight smooch, and year in review!!

GREAT JOB EVERYONE!

THANKS AGAIN TO ALL OF YOU

FOR MAKING THIS CONTEST FUN AND FESTIVE!!

Old 01-04-2009, 12:30 AM   #420

My latest Webbies are Blizzard the Samoyed, Peter Parker the Gecko, Gobi the Camel, and Orville Wright the Cardinal. I have a couple more I haven't yet adopted. Let me know if you have PSF preferences, otherwise, I'll send from these newest.

Thanks again to all of you for all the fun and creativity!

Sugarplum, :pgn:Tuxington, and Jingle are ready for a little break from contest hosting. They plan to spend some time getting their house in order, and maybe take an island vacation!

Hope to see you in Powerhouse's contest!
Hope you'll stop by and visit Salty's house thread every now and then!
Also working on a new story: Frosty's Island Adventure: A Snowman has fun in the sun (will be on the same thread with Jingle's December Dillemma - link in my siggie).

Let me know if there's anything else fun going on!

Last edited by SaltyMac; 01-04-2009 at 12:35 AM..
Closed

Tags
puppylove101