Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-01-2009, 10:39 AM   #401
Webkinz :)

SaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: SugarPlum’s Seasonal Celebration! GRAND CHAMPIONS POSTED! CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR WINNERS!!

View Post Originally Posted by KittyKat913
Happy New Year!

**For this update, it's not exactly like a family, it's more like a large apartment complex.

Emily made dinner: giant hand made sushi rolls! She claims they're to symbolize how 2009 will be "even bigger than 2008" but everyone knows she was just having a bit too much fun. ;] (That purple thing is supposed to be a table cloth.
Click the image to open in full size.

Some gathered in the family room to watch the progress on the ball in Timez Square Kinz.

Checkers and Sassy are chatting in the garden... let's leave them alone.

Duchess Tsunade shares her kinzville resolution:
"Don't buy so many clothes."

It appears there's some love in store as the ball drops.

It's been a great year...

A new Webkinz account...

Halloween...

Christmas...

Here's to 2009!
WOW, Kitty!!:pgn:
Thanks for the very fun new years scenes,
and especially for the year in review!!

Sponsored Links
Old 01-01-2009, 10:46 AM   #402

SaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: SugarPlum’s Seasonal Celebration! GRAND CHAMPIONS POSTED! CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR WINNERS!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!

:pgn::rdr::samoyed::el1::gr::gecko:
Old 01-01-2009, 11:39 AM   #403

248keri is on a distinguished road

Default Re: SugarPlum’s Seasonal Celebration! GRAND CHAMPIONS POSTED! CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR WINNERS!! ENCORE Bonus Round due New Year's Day!!

here is my new years eve room

there is a party with a disco ball, and a dance floor. a couch to relax on, and a table for any snacks. and just in case someone gets to tired to "drive" home, a bed!
248keri is offline Female
Old 01-01-2009, 11:51 AM   #404
Wavbug luvs her kinz
Wavbug is on a distinguished road

Default Re: SugarPlum’s Seasonal Celebration! GRAND CHAMPIONS POSTED! CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR WINNERS!! ENCORE Bonus Round due New Year's Day!!

Happy 2009 here is a picture of Mustang Sally
Wavbug is offline Female
Old 01-01-2009, 12:17 PM   #405
love yourself

possiblerocks1 has a reputation beyond reputepossiblerocks1 has a reputation beyond reputepossiblerocks1 has a reputation beyond reputepossiblerocks1 has a reputation beyond reputepossiblerocks1 has a reputation beyond reputepossiblerocks1 has a reputation beyond repute

I think that 2008 was the year of success/failure. As a nation, we have had some tremendous failures (the economy, gas, tons of other things), but we have had at least one great success. That was electing Barak Obama as our first African-American persident. I really admire those lucky enough to be over 18 and voted for him. I really think that he will help make 2009 a year of recovery. Hopefully, the economy can mend itself and the other mistakes that our nation has undergone will bbe mended as well. Happy New Year everyone and I will post my pic in a few minutes.

---------- possiblerocks1 added 5 Minutes and 53 Seconds later ----------

Hey Salty, I was wondering if I could have until tomorrow to post my New Year's pic. I am at a friend's house right now and I don't have a screen shot thing and I don't have my camera right now, so I can't take my pic. I will post tomorrow, if possible. Sorry! ~Teremy♥

Last edited by possiblerocks1; 01-01-2009 at 12:17 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
possiblerocks1 is offline Female
Old 01-01-2009, 02:00 PM   #406
You wish you were
Gifted

KittyKat913 is a jewel in the roughKittyKat913 is a jewel in the rough

Happy New Year's everyone!!

Yes, I am aware this picture has been edited messily, but oh well.

Happy 2009!
KittyKat913 is offline Female
Old 01-01-2009, 09:30 PM   #407

View Post Originally Posted by possiblerocks1
I think that 2008 was the year of success/failure. As a nation, we have had some tremendous failures (the economy, gas, tons of other things), but we have had at least one great success. That was electing Barak Obama as our first African-American persident. I really admire those lucky enough to be over 18 and voted for him. I really think that he will help make 2009 a year of recovery. Hopefully, the economy can mend itself and the other mistakes that our nation has undergone will bbe mended as well. Happy New Year everyone and I will post my pic in a few minutes.

---------- possiblerocks1 added 5 Minutes and 53 Seconds later ----------

Hey Salty, I was wondering if I could have until tomorrow to post my New Year's pic. I am at a friend's house right now and I don't have a screen shot thing and I don't have my camera right now, so I can't take my pic. I will post tomorrow, if possible. Sorry! ~Teremy♥
Tomorrow sounds good to me, Possible!
I could use an extension also, since we're traveling again (the other direction this time!) and visiting with more family.

---------- SaltyMac added 3 Minutes and 52 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by 248keri
here is my new years eve room

there is a party with a disco ball, and a dance floor. a couch to relax on, and a table for any snacks. and just in case someone gets to tired to "drive" home, a bed!
Very cute room, 248keri!

---------- SaltyMac added 11 Minutes and 39 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by Wavbug
Happy 2009 here is a picture of Mustang Sally
Way cool name for a Seahorse, Wavbug!
Sally's really cute!
Thanks for posting!

Last edited by SaltyMac; 01-01-2009 at 09:30 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-02-2009, 08:40 AM   #408
ρΘώęřħöΰşε

powerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant future

I like your edited room, KittyKat! I think it is really cute and that it must have taken a lot of time to make all of that grass green! Thanks for sharing with us!
Old 01-02-2009, 10:16 AM   #409
Gifted

puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!

I am really sorry I didn't post my New Year's Room! I love your rooms everyone!
Old 01-02-2009, 01:49 PM   #410
You wish you were
Gifted

KittyKat913 is a jewel in the roughKittyKat913 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
View Post Originally Posted by powerhouse247
I like your edited room, KittyKat! I think it is really cute and that it must have taken a lot of time to make all of that grass green! Thanks for sharing with us!
Thank you! The grass didn't work out quite as well as I wanted it to, but oh well. *shrug*
KittyKat913 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
puppylove101