Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-29-2008, 12:01 AM   #381
Webkinz :)

SaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: SugarPlum’s Seasonal Celebration! GRAND CHAMPIONS POSTED! CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR WINNERS!!

Correction . . .

I just realized I made an error in the PSF tally!
I was only counting the grand prize winners the same as a regular round.
So everyone gets more PSFs than previously calculated.
Here's the corrected tally:
Click the image to open in full size.

Two shipments have gone out by Kinzpost,
and Powerhouse, Wavbug, and 248keri have more coming.

Last edited by SaltyMac; 12-29-2008 at 12:03 AM..
Sponsored Links
Old 12-29-2008, 08:07 AM   #382
ρΘώęřħöΰşε

powerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant future

Default Re: SugarPlum’s Seasonal Celebration! GRAND CHAMPIONS POSTED! CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR WINNERS!!

Oh my SaltyMac! You don't need to send me all of those if you don't want too! You are soo kind and generous!
Old 12-29-2008, 09:27 AM   #383

SaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledge

You're such a gracious contestant, Powerhouse! I really love sending out presents by kinzpost! In fact I think it may be the most fun thing about Webkinz World!

By the way, Are you still planning a season 3 of your Fabulous Fashion Contest?
Old 12-29-2008, 08:21 PM   #384
Gifted

puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!

Thanks so much Salty! My webbies will be having a grand feast tonight! I am really going to miss this contest ans all of the brilliant contestants! By the way Powerhouse, I don't think I got a chance to congradulate you an your win. So Congradulations on your magnificent win (clears throat) Oh I am sorry Congradulations on your magnificent DOUBLE win! Zephyr and Blitzen are soo talented!
Old 12-29-2008, 10:09 PM   #385

Jingle's Encore Bonus Challenge!

Hi Everyone! Jingle here!
I've been planning some recipe foods for New Year's Eve!
Want an excuse to send them to all my favorite creative contestants!

Two questions for you:

1. What do you think 2008 was "The Year of" ?

2. What do you predict 2009 will be "The year of"?

(either in WW, or real world at large)

Old 12-29-2008, 10:27 PM   #386

I'll start!

For me personally, 2008 was the year of Webkinz! I got Salty from my niece in late January 2008. Joined WI in June, on the advice of a cousin I talked with at length at a wedding. Joined Powerhouse's WWNTM Season 1 over 4th of July. Didn't make it to the end of that one, but learned a lot from all of you, and have had such a wonderful time playing with you for the last 6 months!

For the United States, I would observe that 2008 was the year of "engagement". Meaning more people got really involved in the presidential election than ever before in our history. And it was the year that a lot of reckless policies caught up with the national economy, causing a recession and bear market that is not easily fixed.

I believe 2009 will be a year of hope and change, and new beginnings.
Smart investors will find smart investments in the down economy.
A new goverment will initiate programs to put people to work.
People who have something to hope for will band together and go the extra mile
to fix what is broken, and bring our country closer to living up to our potential.

Hope that wasn't too political. It's hard not to think that way at this time of year...

And of course, I wish all of you every happiness in 2009!

Last edited by SaltyMac; 12-30-2008 at 11:29 PM..
Old 12-30-2008, 08:37 AM   #387
ρΘώęřħöΰşε

powerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant future

Thank you everyone for your kind comments! I do plan on making Season 3 of my WWNTM in the first weekend of January if that is OK with puppylove101 & SaltyMac because they will both be judges!
For me 2008 was the year of change, everything kind of turned around for me, some things for the better, so everything was different!
For 2009 I hope that it will also be a year of change, but bigger change, kind of what SaltyMac was saying, so that the world can get back up on its feet and turn things around!

Happy New Year's Eve Eve!! Working on my room right now!
Old 12-30-2008, 09:42 AM   #388
Gifted

puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!

I think that 2008 was the year of sharing. Everyone was sharing their ideas and accepting others ideas.

I think that 2009 will be the year of solution!
I think that people will be trying to solve all of the problems like the economy (and WW glitches more importatly). Also with the new president it might be the year of change from last year and thinking of fresh new ideas!

Sorry if that was weird. It was just a guess
Old 12-30-2008, 05:12 PM   #389
Wavbug luvs her kinz
Wavbug is on a distinguished road

I think that 2008 was a year of Hindsight, looking back and wondering why we didn't do things that we should have done, like planning for our future better ( gas prices, the economy decline, collecting more lava lamps lol etc.), and seeing what mistakes we made and how we could have prevented them.

I think that 2009 will be the year of Optimism, realizing what we need to do and doing it. Seeing the changes coming and planning for them better, hoping that what we see ahead of us is as good as we want it to be, and making sure that what we can do to help ourselves in the future we do. We need to realize that we have a part in what changes are made and do our part to let our voices be heard, our wishes be known, and fight for what we believe in. We need to be doers not watchers and with Optimistic ideals this can happen.

I agree with Salty, it is hard to keep from thinking politics when reflecting back on last year and what we have to look forward to.

I didn't get a WKW account until April/May 2008 and my hindsight was why didn't I know about it in 2005 . Look at all the great people I met!!

Last edited by Wavbug; 12-30-2008 at 05:15 PM.. Reason: added lava lamps :)
Wavbug is offline Female
Old 12-30-2008, 11:32 PM   #390

Thanks for Sharing!
You're all so wise!

Powerhouse, Salty is ready when you are!

by the way, did anyone get any new Webbies?
Closed

Tags
puppylove101